Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkamaru's Automail Shop

Go down

Darkamaru's Automail Shop Empty Darkamaru's Automail Shop

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:43 am

Darkamaru had finally gotten to building his little shack. He had built it near the biggest snow lake since it would be visited by any travelers who came through. Smiling at his work, he went into his office and sat in his patients chair. He then began taking out small pieces of automail and placed them along his left arm, forming an armored coating instead of the more common infusion into the skin after an amputation. He then used his unique shadow ability to fuse the metal with his flesh. Next he bolted a small bazooka-like piece to the top of the new arm. He loaded it with several small rockets before concealing it under his arm. He then picked up a special glove that was made to resemble flesh. He put it over the hand of the arm, sliding it back until the bazooka blocked it. "This should be pretty good for if I ever have to fight Reita. He'll never see it coming..." Grinning, he put on his robe and sat back in a recliner where he would do amputations. "Just hope it doesn't have to come down to fighting..."

Back to top Go down

Darkamaru's Automail Shop Empty Re: Darkamaru's Automail Shop

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:36 am

Darkamaru sighed. "Business is really too slow this week..." He decided to fall asleep in his chair with his hood over his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:15 pm

Major General Xan walked into the automail shop, wearing his full trench coat, with added cold-resistance. It was lucky that he found this place, because his automail arm needed replacing. "Hello, is anyone here? I require service!" How he had found this place, he didn't know. He had just been exploring this arctic wasteland when he happened to find this automail shop. It had been good timing too, because he had just hit his final growth spurt a week ago, and his arm was now a bit shorter than his left arm. This new arm he got would be the last new one he needed. Unless he broke it somehow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:19 pm

Darkamaru flew up from his chair and let out a yelp. "OH! So sorry, sir, I didn't know you had come in! What'll it be?" He was talking quickly, but still legibly, because of this sudden interruption of his nap. But he finally had some business!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:30 pm

Xan thought for a minute before speaking, trying to decide how to word his request. "I want your finest automail, weather-resistant, light, strong, durable, decorative, the works. Money will not be an issue. If you need to craft a new piece of automail, I'll cover the cost of the materials as well. I want this to be your greatest piece of work ever." Xan hoped that his request wasn't asking too much. Please, with the amount of money his request would cost, it wouldn't matter if he was asking too much! While Xan had been speaking, he drew a wallet out of one of the coat pockets and showed it to the man. It was filled with enough money to buy a few villages. Xan's research funding, plus his salary as a Major General, and a bit more from....other things Xan did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:38 pm

Darkamaru smiled. "All of my automail matches that description." As he spoke he reached into a shelf and pulled out the same armor bits he had before. " Not to mention that my automail is also light weight and easy to remove if you are using it like I am." He smiled as he demonstrated how his automail was only a shell and that with proper tools, could be removed quickly. Next he began removing the mans arm. He put it in a box and began applying the new automail arm. When he had finsihed, he filled the arm with light weight, but durable material and using his shadow, fused the arm to the man's flesh, where it met the metal. "My specialty is automail weaponry though. I can apply a weapon of your choosing for free, if you'd like." He smiled, glad to see someone else in this foresaken land.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:49 pm

"Wow, this automail, it's brilliant! Super light, but I can tell that it's also very strong indeed!" Xan flexed the new arm. There had been very little pain involved in the process, and the new arm was just how he had wanted it to be. Although, why did the mans' shadow just seem to move? Bah, that was a question for another day. Today was the day for automail upgrades! "What kind of weapons are we talking about here?" As he talked, Xan flexed his fingers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:57 pm

Darkamaru grinned. If you knew who Winry was, then he was easy to compare to her. Only, he liked the weapons more than the mechanical parts. "Well, for the best weapon, I would suggest one like this." He rolled up his sleeve, revealing the small bazooka attached to it. "A high quality rocket launcher. I also have cannons, stun guns, guns, swords, and pretty much anything you could want. I even have some weapons with transmutation circles on them. My friend helped with those." He grinned again and held out a jagged blade with a circle carved into the flat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:09 pm

Xan thought to himself again before he chose his upgrades for his new arm. Let's see if the man could do this. "Well, it all sounds tempting, but I think that for my line of work, I could use something a bit more subtle. I would like for you to equip my arm with a dagger. Right at the wrist. And the dagger would function as a hidden blade, to take my enemies by surprise. Also, I would like you to engrave some runes into my arm and the dagger. If you can." Xan handed the man a piece of paper with the runes. This would take a lot of money, but who cared? Not only could Xan get more quickly, this new automail would make him much more powerful...

OOC: If you've ever played any Assassins' Creed games, you know what I'm talking about with the dagger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:17 pm

OOC-i lurv assassins creed...xD
Darkamaru grinned again. "A hidden blade huh? I have just the thing." He reached into a shelf nearby and found a thin but jagged, medium length dagger. He placed it near the man's arm and his shadow yet again, moved towards it to fuse the metal together/ Then he pulled a dagger from his robe and began etching the runes into it. Before long,. he had finished. "Beautiful work, even if I say so myself." He grinned, looking at the craftsmanship he put into it. "I can also make it retractable if you want. And the total price comes down to about 3 pounds of gold." Darkamaru smiled up at the man, about twice his height.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:31 pm

Xan looked with awe at this beautiful automail and its new upgrades. "Yes, please do make it retractable. And as for your money, would you like it in literal gold or in cash? Tell you what, I'll even give you twice what you just asked, seeing as this is the best automail that I've ever seen. But be warned, the gold will have to arrive here from Central." Xan thought to himself that the man should consider moving to a more populated place than this. With his skill, he could make a fortune!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:36 pm

Sarkamaru smiled. "Thank you sir. I'm glad you like it so much. Also, the payment doesn't really matter so much to me. I just need a bit of funding so that I...Never mind!" He quickly ended his sentence. Stupid me! I almost blew my plans to some random person! "And I think I could go to central to get it. I might actually set up shop near there. Haven't decided yet... All I know, is that in the winter, people come here to go skiing and I'm just waiting until then. Automail isn't just for missing limbs, you know.\" He grinned again as he finished applying the small piece of equipment allowing the piece to retract or extend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:43 pm

Xan had just been admiring the automail again, testing his new blade, until the man cut himself off in mid sentence, then started talking about something else. "What do you need funding for exactly?" Now Xan was curious, because the man had stopped and never completed his actual sentence. Although, it really didn't matter that much to him anyway, he still wanted to know. The sounds of ice and wind could be heard clearly outside. It would be a long walk back to Central whenever Xan left this shop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:49 pm

Darkamaru, the actor he was, simply stared at the man with his amber coated eyes. "What do you mean? I never mentioned any funding..." He would have to stalluntil the man forgot about it or just gave up. He couldn't tell anyone what he needed it for...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:57 pm

Xan could tell that the man seriously didn't want to tell him what he required funds for, and although he really wanted to know, he would let it go for now. Smiling slightly, he brought out his wallet. "Well, I suppose I misheard you. Here, for your outstanding service." Xan put enough money into the man's hand to cover his own expenses plus a lot more money, just because he liked his new automail so much. "Well, if you do decide to move to Central, then that extra amount of money should make the transition easier. I hope that you do, though. Thank you for the automail." Xan turned to leave, then stopped. He had forgotten to mention his name. "I am Major General Xan. If you're ever in Central make sure that you find me." With that, Xan began to walk toward the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:00 pm

"Alright, I will! Thank you!" Darkamaru smiled and waved at the man as he left. "Perhaps he should drop by central sometime... Finally though, he got what he really needed! He laid bak in his chair again, and counted the large sum of money. "This is plenty!Maybe I should have told him about my reasons...kind of like a reward to him for all of this." With that, he fell back asleep, until the next customer would arrive...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down