Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INARIS Automail AND Clohing store/home

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

INARIS Automail AND Clohing store/home Empty INARIS Automail AND Clohing store/home

Post by Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:34 am

Inari wakes up in the morning. in her be her hair all over the place on the bed. "mmmmm time to brush my hair...." she get up an begins to walk to the bath room. she takes up her brush an begins the long task of brushing her hair. once done she puts on a blue night gown. she put sher her down behide her an throws some over her shoulder in front of her. she gos down stairs an opens up shop.

Back to top Go down

INARIS Automail AND Clohing store/home Empty Re: INARIS Automail AND Clohing store/home

Post by Alaric Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:06 pm

"That was the most boring train ride EVER!" Alexander whined as he exited the train and walked out onto the empty platform of Yous Well, Amestris. It had taken him two days by train to get here from Central and he was so bored out of his wits he couldn't stand it.
After rubbing his temples to try and clear a rising headache, the boy shoved his gloved hands into his jean pockets and began to walk towards the town from the old road leading from the station. As he was here on personal terms and not military ones, the young Colonel was just wearing full arm-length white gloves, a black t-shirt saying 'MASTER OF PWNAGE!!' on the back with a little white guy doing some gay super hero pose and navy jeans. Not to mention he was walking around with a small black shoulder bag and he had (surprise, surprise) no shoes on. They were in the bag.
After about fifteen minutes of walking, the boy yawned lightly as he entered the town and watched with sleepy eyes as everyone began to set up shop early. It was about 7 or 8am, in the boy's opinion, but he had no concept of time, so he didn't chance guessing it. For all he knew it could've been 6am or 10am, who knows? And truthfully, who cares?
Well, the boy didn't, that's for sure.
"Ugh... so boring... ok..." The boy muttered to himself before walking up to a nice looking man who was just putting out the advertisements outside his kiosk-like place before tapping him on the should.
"Huh? Oh, what is it, little girl?" Who was Alexander kidding? This guy was an ass.
"For your information, I'm a guy..." He said through gritted teeth making the male sweat-drop and apologise heaps, when the boy got sick of it, he decided to ask his question, "Ugh, I get the point, you're sorry, just could you do me a favour and tell me where to find an automail mechanic know as Inari?"
"Inari? Oh, Inari! Her shop's just down the street to the left, you'll be able to tell it's her shop straight away." He said with a chuckle as the boy lightly smiled back with a hesitant 'I still don't like you' look in his eyes before following the man's directions.
He didn't even get half way down the second street when he saw that sexual-crazed '66' sitting outside her shop like some kind of sexual-crazed love dog. The boy seemed to pale instantly.
"Well, shit..." He muttered before gulping up his fear and hesitantly walking over to the shop. He walked over to the chimera and began walking around it.
"Uh, sorry creepy sex being, but I have some business with your master, see ya!" He said in a rush as he ran into the store and closed the door behind him in a rush. Gods he hated those things. Creepy.
With a sigh of relief, the boy then dusted himself off and casually walked up to the counter where Inari was before tapping the silver bell and smiling.
"Hey Inari. You told me to come by sometime if I ever needed a capable automail mechanic,"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

INARIS Automail AND Clohing store/home Empty Re: INARIS Automail AND Clohing store/home

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:18 pm

She looks at him. now that her hair wasnt up he could see how long it really was. she yawns. "thats right but before you can have mine you must pass a test...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:31 pm

"A test?" He asked in a whiney 'don't kick me when I'm down' voice that obviously showed he wasn't exactly planning on coming to the automail shop, it was because it was time for the amputation he'd been dreading for months.
As only his hand and half of his left arm were automail, if it wasn't a job he did himself, the mechanic would've been jailed for not following the state rules that automail must be connected at sturdy points. If the automail was on the arms, the whole arm must be amputated so the automail arm could be fitted over the shoulder area, the sturdy joint. If the automail was the be attached to a leg, if from the knee down, the leg must be amputated up to just above the knee in order for the automail to be connected. This rule is disbanded if it is only the foot that is lost, as foot-joint automail is allowed, hand-joint, however, was not.
Alexander had done alot of research on automail, being a wearer of it and all, so he knew the laws and when the Fuhrer had demanded him to get the required amputation, he was pissed. But laws were laws and it would be nice to free himself of this killer ache the metal brought to him arms. He was stunted enough as is.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:55 am

"yes the test i you have to catch sixsix. that shouldnt be to hard." inari stands up an sixsix ears twitch up an down out side the shop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:37 pm

Alex's face went quickly from that of an anxious person to that of a person clearly thinking something along the lines of 'you've got to be kidding me?' in a very sarcastic tone. That thing, '66', gave Alexander the creeps. The last time he bumped into it, that thing almost affected Major Vice with it's 'love juice' and it was very... well, it was just plain out creepy. That horny thing gave him the creeps, end of story.
"I didn't come all the way down from Central just to catch your pet, Inari, I came down because my arms need the required amputation and I need durable automail for my arms. I'm running out of time as the Fuhrer expects me to return with the surgery complete in four days, and since it takes two days to get there, I have two days in order to get the amputation and the automail connected, plus the rehabilitation." He explained with folded arms and a slightly worried face, "I'm basically being forced to rehabilitate in one day while one year is the minimum, the faster this is done, the better. I'm hoping you can help me out, otherwise I'll have to go to Resembool to meet up with my cousin, Gwen. I don't have time for that, so please, get this done as quickly as possible. I'll pay as much as you want, promise."
All in all, that was his big excuse (though all of it WAS true) not to go play fetch with a horny little chimera. He also failed to mention he had a month off when he got back to rehabilitate, but he thought that when in a desperate situation, use pressure on the other and they'll come around. It was either that or... he didn't even want to think about it.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:52 am

"your going to need to strength your legs an chasing sixsix gives you some thing to do while i make the arms." inari looks at him. "also your going to have to take off any automail you have on."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:48 pm

"How do you expect me to catch that thing with no hands?!!?" He asked with a light shriek in his loud voice, he didn't care if he was acting like a kid, he just did NOT want to even go near that thing.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:30 pm

"cacht her in a cage your good with your feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:16 pm

Alexander couldn't help but groan as he tied his layered hair back into a loose ponytail and sighed.
"Is it completely necessary?"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:30 am

"no not really i just want a quite moreing with out sixsix coming in in 3 mins an running up an down the stairs."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:53 pm

Alexander sighed and rubbed his temples to fend off the upcoming headache before groaning and chuckling to himself.
"So basically, you want me to tie her down for the day?"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:40 pm

"yes. but warning shes able to dis locate her joints.....like a snake. so just put her in a cage for now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:31 pm

"Ok then... I'll be back in a second." He said calmly as he walked out of the store to find Six-six waiting there for something, which was all the more beneficial for him, "Ok, you're going to be put on a leash for a while, ok?"
Without warning, Alexander stomped his right foot lightly on the ground before a large cage encircled around 66, though a small sunk in area was created around it as a result. The boy sighed in relief as he touched his foot the cage and with a quick beam of light radiating from the transmutation circle on the sole of his foot, the stone of the cage turned into a strong titanium.
"If that doesn't hold you in, I give up." Alexander muttered as he re-entered the store and sat on the counter in front of Inari again, "Problem solved, Inari."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:47 pm

"ya.... for a little bit." you can hear sixsix baging around in the cage viloently.(sp) inaris stands up an begins walking in to the back of the shop where the scrapmetal are along with wires and she slowly brings out alot of wiring 2 blocks of metal each the normal wieght of automail. she sets them on the counter. "i be ready in a min."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:59 pm

"Um, alright..." Alexander muttered as got off of the table and slipped off his gloves to reveal the partial parts of his arms that were the automail and began to unclip the left socket carefully so it didn't hurt too much.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:10 pm

inari begins working on the idea of his arm. "hows this disine?"

(a genral idea.)
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=456584

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:18 pm

"Actually, I was going through some old designs and I found this particular automail design that was once used by my great uncle, Eifil Elric. It's very efficiant, and I would like if you could replicate it and put it on me. I prefer durability to looks, after all" He explained with a kind smile as he set out some plans for the automail on the table after he disconnected his left automail arm and placed it on the bench, "What do you think?"

(http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org/user-galleries-f60/alexander-s-gallery-t46.htm#120 <- I've draw some pictures of Al with the automail on, and your going to have to amputate his arms as well)
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:28 pm

"ya understanble but your going to regret it if some using my automail hits yours." she takes a premade sign an rubs her hands together an touchs the metal with the sign an all the items she took out turn in to perfect repilicas. "that was to easy,..... you want me to gemove your arm more ya?? get all over with now??" she looks at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:35 pm

Alexander's face immediately went to a dreading look as he unfastened his right hand with his teeth before letting the old metal clank next to the left arm. He then let his partial limbs fall to the side as he took a step back.
"You can preform proper amputations right? And you do have a room where you do this right? And you better have pain-numbing drugs, right?"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:22 pm

"yes i have every thing but the drugs your not aloud to give drug you might bite your own tounge off. plus you need to have both arms removed.... sixisx is going to have a nice lunch today." six six bounces around in the cage nawing at the bars.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:00 pm

Alexander scowled angrily at this.
"You're going to feed my arms TO YOUR CHIMERA?! No way!" He shouted out, and he would've slammed his hands against the table if he hadn't already removed them, before muttering to himself on the last part of the next thing he said, "Ugh... I know this sounds weird, but put them in a box. I need to take them with me, after all, I think my parents deserve some sort of remains for sacrificing themselves for me..."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:55 pm

"no...... then your not geting the treatment done.... how do you know your memories are what you think they are. if what you say is ture then i know what you are already." she looks at him with a cold blank stair she had peiced it together. she knew what he was...side it wasnt hard to tell after she got a glimpse of whats on his chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:44 am

"What's that supposed to mean? Fine, keep the arms, just do me a favour and don't feed them to six-six, it's not something I want to think about." Alexander said with a shudder as the thought of that thing eating his arms came into mind. He truly didn't know what she meant by knowing what he was, as he was kind of out of it from the long train ride and wasn't as sharp as usual. He just wanted that amputation and those arms put on so he could leave this run-down town and go visit his cousin in Resembool before heading home to Central.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:27 pm

"that mean i need to make a trip to the closet town with a morge to feed her... she only eats human fleash but where shes has more of an erges to have sex then to eath she some times almost starves her self." inari looks at him. "want me to put you under? you wont feel a thing tell you wake up."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next