Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

inaris back.... but from where O.o

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

inaris back.... but from where O.o Empty inaris back.... but from where O.o

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:13 pm

inari walks in to town a tad dirty her clothes wear rather skin tight. but also dirty... slowly following 66 sniffing around. "its been a long time. i wonder if they missed me..." inari long hair was in a long braid.

Back to top Go down

inaris back.... but from where O.o Empty Re: inaris back.... but from where O.o

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:18 pm

Ilona walked silently, thinking to herself, going without a specific destination and stop infront of a baby store and smiled at the display of little clothing, cribs and pacifiers..She placed her hand on the stomach and couldn't wait to tell her husband the news now that she's certain that she's...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:23 pm

(aww whos your husban i been gone a long time)

inari lets out a loud yawn her hands have some alchemy tattoos on them. she looks around and sees the women looking in the baby stroe... she whistles to 66. 66 stops sniffing around the ground like a dog an crawls up and curls up at her masters feet. inari was still really dirty....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:25 pm

[OCC: Believe it or not it's Takegami XDD]

She turns slightly and sees a girl with dirty clothing and beside her a chimera. Ilona stared for abit and then turned back to the store, wondering if she could go in a buy something....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:30 pm

"hay miss those cloths are way over priced...." inari touches her cloths and the dirty cloths become a elegant chinese style dress we dont know its chinese,... " hay wheres the miltariy base... i need to check in... its been a while."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:32 pm

"Oh.."She gave a smile but it had a cold and sad ring to it and pointed ahead.
"Headquarters is right ahead, a few minutes walk here..If you want I could lead the way for you.."Ilona said, holding onto her IV stand with its blood bag hanging...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:44 pm

inari walks up to her. "nah no need.... we should get you some where to sit. names inari ying.... i been gone for a while ^^." 66 follows inari and begin sniffing hyo croch. 66 looked human so it would seem a little wired... inari brutaly smacks 66 acrossed the head. "stop that... you crazy sex addict...." inari gives 66 the cold stair and 66 just dos puppy eyes,,,, inari put one hand around ilona to help her if she needed it. "so whats happend to you??"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:47 pm

"Oh its nothing.."She said laughing at her pet chimera.
"Oh this?"She says, pointing to the IV stand.
"I had this illness since I was born. It makes my body produce blood ten times more than the average human..Im used to it so thanks for helping me.."Ilona said smiling.
"My name is Ilona...Ilona Szilagyi Teijirou."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:52 pm

"NICE... TEN TIMES MORE.. your pirodes must be wonderful.... then it makes me think what poping your cherry was like.." inari chest was about a dubble d..... and her hair pure white.... "hmmm bored...... hay you know where i could find some old automail scraps??" inari was itching to turn some old parts in to some thing ,,,,,,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:54 pm

She laughs at the girls speculations. Boy this girl is funny...
"Hmm automail scraps...I dont know...I never really think about that stuff seeing as I don't need automail.."Ilona said, now trying to stop laughing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:03 pm

inari get a sadistic look and pulls out a a scaple quickly and holds it to ilonas chest and slowly bares down it will soon start cuting her shirt. "you wana??" inari licks her lips inari loved to take people apart for auto mail. inari them smiles. "jking... i would have tomuch pleasure.... i would explode with passion juice..."inari takes the scaple and slowly traces it around on ilonas stomic and chest.. "i am one of those poeple you go to for auto mail and automail installments. also.... cuting you open i dont wana have to clean up the blood.... hmmm want to go shoping for some thing....??"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:05 pm

"...."Ilona then grabs Inari's wrist and grips it hard until she lets go of the scaple. Her eyes turned into the most coldest steel and gave her a smile smile.
"You know, I was having a good day but you always have to someone spoil it for you...And shopping, I was thinking about shopping for my youngest son..."She said, slowly letting go of Inari.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:14 pm

inari feels then pain of the grip that sheer power and such a dominating stair it made her want this women with her.... "ok... oh ya just so you know i make cloths... baby cloths are easy... and dont grab me like that again. please ^^" inari quickly taps her cloths and shes now in a skirt an tshirt but the rest of her is still dirty... nari changed her looks cuase if ilona has looked down she would have seen inari get a little wet from the quick pain and domination she had just shown.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:19 pm

"I'm fine thank you.."She said, smiling again but her eyes still steel as if they're radiating killer instinct contrary to her gentle appearance. Ilona put her long hair into a braid. Even though she is just 19, Ilona was already a mother of a few month year old son to man who is older than her..
"I would grab you like that if you do not do that again..I have a really bad temper..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:26 pm

"i bet.. *mubbles some thing but to low for ilona to hear* and wow 19.. i am 25 i feel old." inari pulls out a hand held mirror and looks at her self in it... inari braid was long.... it was clost to her ankles and to think it was long cuase a braid bunches it up alot. "i still got some years left ya,,,," she was talking about her beauty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:29 pm

Ilona never cared about beauty, why does a solider need such a thing?
"So how old are you Miss Inari..?"She looks about the same age as me or maybe abit older...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:34 pm

"i am 25...." inari sighs feeling old and she looks at her boobs.... "if i get prego they get bigger.. i dont thing i need bigger than dd..." inari is wanting to grab ilonas ass so bad... it looked squishy.... "hmmm i wonder if any one in the millitary sent any one to look for me while i was gone..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:37 pm

"Believe it or not I'm pregant..."She said off-handedly. 25? I thought she was the same age as me...She's only two years younger than my husband..
"Maybe I'm not sure..."Ilona said, sitting on a nearby bench. This woman gave her a wary feeling..She's literally dripping pheromones...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:43 pm

inari picks up her scaple and tucks it away. "well miss hope you have a good birth. but being so younge and having a child.. you should have atleast injoyed your youth while you could." inari strokes ilonas cheek. "your going to regret being so young and having children." inari backs off and gos and grabs 66 by a ear to pull her along inari turns and wink at ilsona.. "oh ya... nice ass it was really hard not to temp a squease." inari giggles a little inaris at a crosse roads.....and she dosnt know what to do now... "crap what i do now..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:49 pm

She grabbed her needle and threw it at Inari, leaving a light scar on her cheek.
"A little gift from me. Youth? Regret? I never regret meeting my husband and certainly not giving birth to my son and bearing my youngest...So don't talk to me about regrets..."Ilona said, her cold blue steel eyes aimed at Inari.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:53 pm

inari looks at her and has a seducted look in them... she wipe some blood off and suck on it... "19 is such a young age....... " inari looks back in to ilonas like she was telling her to come at her....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:55 pm

She sat still, not flinching or moving. Her eyes raidated murder, how Ilona wanted to tear her up seeing as she cannot tear a certain person to pieces...Out of spite, Ilona drew out another needle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:03 pm

inari walks back to her slowly and when shes close to her she leans in. "wana take thing some where privite... so many people see you kill me or hurt me they might turn you in as a threat." inari wanted her to hurt her again it was hard to hide it bit ilonse could see the panting of inaris she so tryingly trys to hide.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:06 pm

Ilona pushed her onto the ground and grinded her heel on Inari's chest. She then aimed her needle at her eye.
"I have no time or luxury to kill..Espicially you. Be glad, youre the second person to see me in this light. Anyone else would have freaked. And I don't do women either.."Her voice was ice cold like her eyes, her snow white hair become loose from its braid, making her hair spill all over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:14 pm

inari lets out a moun. inari smiles and touches ilones cloths and alchely starts.. ilonas cloths become slightly hard to move as inari had tured her cloths around her arms and legs in to a hard latex. "why should i be scared of you... you dont know what i see.... "inari giggles sadisticly she moves her hand in front of the needle and she herself jabs the needle though her hand and she genly grasps ilonas hand. she makes the latex a soft velvet cloth with alchemy. "see my alchemy only works on cloths and automail.... can you get off.... your making me." inari is begining to sweat.. she felt ashamed but it only got er blodd flowing faster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next