Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

inaris back.... but from where O.o

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

inaris back.... but from where O.o - Page 2 Empty Re: inaris back.... but from where O.o

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:17 pm

Ilona then drew out another needle and stabbed her shoulder. She let the girl go and transmuted her clothing back to the way it was.
"I didn't know the state military had nutcases like you..."

Back to top Go down

inaris back.... but from where O.o - Page 2 Empty Re: inaris back.... but from where O.o

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:31 pm

inari mouns when stabed and she pants just a little. "mmmm but i bet it makes you feel wierd seeing how i am not afraid of you..." inari sits up and pulls the needles out. she licks them she holds them to her like a school girl. "mmmm if i had only met you sooner~." inari stands up and her back turned to ilona. "being close to you makes me feel... younge...." inarrimoves her braid to in front of her. "oh ya.... lovly hair...." inari strong her pure white hair. she and ilona almost had the same colore hair just inaris was more of an off set white.... inari stakes her steps slowly wonding if she should go home to her shop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:32 pm

Ilona sighs and walks inside the store. Pervert...She whispered..

[Topic exit.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:34 pm

(lol yes inari is one but she just like the way ilonas treated her with such rage XD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:35 pm

(Rage lol XD I just hope my husband doesnt find you XD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:39 pm

(inaris more crazy then i lead her on to be... i should show you bliss some time....)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:24 pm

Jack had been watching as these two were fighting about something.. Or that what the thing it looked like. Two girls fighting, about clothes? Or what? Jack didnt care, he walked by the girl, and tried to escape from the area, like they wouldnt have seen him.. Never.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2