Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INARIS Automail AND Clohing store/home

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

INARIS Automail AND Clohing store/home - Page 2 Empty Re: INARIS Automail AND Clohing store/home

Post by Alaric Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:49 pm

"Yeah, 'until' I wake up. I'm going to stay awake through the whole operation. Do what you want with the left overs, just dont let me see that thing eat them. Unless you want to be moping up puke, that is." The boy said calmly before yawning lightly, "Well then, lets do it."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

INARIS Automail AND Clohing store/home - Page 2 Empty Re: INARIS Automail AND Clohing store/home

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:05 pm

"hmmmm come to the back room. an i dont care if you puked or not...." she begins walking to the back room shes still in a night gown.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:26 pm

"You're crazy, I swear it." Alexander muttered as he followed her into the back room and sat on the hospital bed that was there for automail patients.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:37 pm

inari begins to take small peices of wires an metal an thinks of how of making his shoulder joints.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:46 pm

Alexander boredly taps his feet against the floor.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:45 pm

she now has the idea on how to do it an shes gos an comes back with the arms an alot more metal an wires. she drops the stuff on the floor an she makes the drawing on the floor an turns the arms only in to warms with sholder atachments witch look like they are half done. "alright your going to feel alot of pain....." she get a scaple. an begins walking twards hom with the look of doom in her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:58 pm

Alexander paled and began sweating wildly before yelping and holding his feet in the air as a defense.
"Can't you at least give me some pain killers before we start, and strap me down to the bed. That's how most sane people do it!"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:21 pm

"i never said i was sain. if it was my way i woul just alchemy your arms off an fursh the surcety to your skin an bone making it a permenat atachment. OR YOU YOU RATHE ME STRATLE YOU so you can think dirty thoughts to take you mind off the pain." its eather she injoys doing this or she having to much fun tortueing him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:16 am

Alexander blushed at the last suggestion and hesitantly laid down on the bed.
"Well then can you at least strap me down, so I can't thrash around?"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:46 am

"fine..." she straps him down and gos grabs the right arm fist.

(time skip dont want to explain every thing it take to long)

she was done with the auto mail linking there was lot of blood on the ground. she held his right arm in her hands an looks at him straped down with just the sholder join conecters in. "your scream loud for a boy.. hehehe" making fun of him a littl even after he just had a opreation. it was more to see if he was still alive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:35 pm

Alexander scowled at the girl meakly as he look up at the ceiling.
"FYI, I wasn't scream, that was your Chimera screaming. All I did was keep quiet for the most part." Alexander stated as said chimera screamed again from being locked in that cage outside, "Told you."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:48 am

"well its is feeding time." she takes the limbs to sixsix where she eats them fast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:14 am

No matter how much pain he's in, Alexander just had to remind himself of 'that night' and he could get over it. Groaning in discontent from the dull ache in his shoulders, >He was not looking forward to when the 'phantom pains' hit< the boy forced himself out of the bed and flexed his new automail arms in order to adjust.
When he felt that the mechanics were working quite fine, the boy then did some punching movements with the metal and after being pretty satisfied with the six-hour job >the boredom was more painful than the pain to him<, he walked outside next to Inari just to see that thing finish off his limbs. He nearly threw up.
"Geez, Inari, that's disgusting." The boy muttered as his metal hands covered his mouth.
He'd been wearing a singlet shirt the whole time, so his secret was safely kept. He was glad Inari didn't even try to take it off as she seemed to find some weird satisfaction in getting straight down to ripping his limbs off. It was just like Inari to be weird like this.
Heaving out a heavy sigh, the boy walked back into the shop and sat himself behind the counter. The automail may have been efficient, but they were definitely heavier than his old lots. He had the strength to have them, yeah, but it would take a while to get used to them. He was still waiting on those phantom pains, anyway.
"Hey, you work here?" A tall guy with an obviously automail left arm asked, but before Alexander could protest the man disconnected his automail and placed it on the counter, "Look, kid, the wrist down doesn't seem to be working, what's wrong with it?"
Groaning in frustration, the boy quietly with a few taps at the metal, unhooked the hidden wiring panel and sighed with a shake of his head.
"What is it?"
"Looks like you've managed to sever the receptor wires to the wrist." Alexander said in a calm voice, and by the gasp he could tell his male voice shocked the larger man, but ignored it >he was getting that light feeling of phantom pains, so ignoring snide remarks was easier than usual<, "It should be easy to fix."
Calmly and quietly, the boy quickly connected the snapped wire back together and after a wince of pain, re-secured the hidden panel and had the man reconnect the arm to himself.
He flex the hand a bit before ruffling the boy's blonde hair and smirking.
"Thanks kid. Heh, you remind of this Dublith brat about 6 years ago, died of some bad disease, poor kid. Looked alot like you." The man said as Alexander gave a nervous chuckle.
"I get that alot... I heard the sister's still alive." Alexander answered, and in his own way, was asking about his sister, Chamille's, welfare. He did worry sometimes.
"Yeah, poor girl lost her legs," Alexander visibly winced at that statement, "- her parents, plus her kid brother. She lives with a friend of fine, his name's Giovanni Sinclair. Nice bloke."
"I hope the girl's alright." Alexander said with a light shake of his head before standing up and stretching, "Well, I hope this place has a non-blood-stained bed here so I can sleep off this operation. I hate the amputation process..."
"Wait-... You don't work here?" He asked confused as Alexander chuckled and shook his head.
"Nah, I live in Central, I'm just here getting my automail fitted." Alexander said with a light laugh as he flexed his automail, before gritting his teeth as a jolt of pain resided from the arm that wasn't there, "And I need to sleep off these phantom pains. Thanks for coming by, anyway."
"Uh, sure thing. Thanks for fixin' the arm, kid." The man said before petting Alexander's hair and calmly making his way out of the shop.
Just as he was out the door, he walked up to Inari and tapped her shoulder.
"Excuse me, Miss Inari, but could you tell me that kid's name in there?"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:52 am

"hes alexander... also come back in three day i have a new arm for you." she watches sixsix naw on the left over bone. inari walks in the the shop an was tempted to smack alexander for touching a customers arm. "you dont know how to make automail the way i do i dont use backwater riftrafts styles." she was dissing just about every automail maker out there. "you arms notonly are they ment to never break they are also made to never come aprat as well if they break. also i guess you reall havent looked ar yous sholder joins... i used alchemy an blended the metal with your skin an all the wires to the nevervs. so that pain you are feeling is real pain." inari wanted people with automail to feel like they have real limbs again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:12 am

"As much as you tried, I still can't feel a thing with these arms." Alexander calmly said as he ran a finger across the desk and tapped it, "All you did was give me a more humane range of movement and pressure, and trust me, I know 'phantom pain' when I've got it. I've had it once before, when I had my other automail limbs put on."
He then cracked his neck and sat on the counter, before staring solemnly at the wall behind the counter.
"That guy was in contact with my sister." The boy said gravely before shaking his head lightly and beaming lightly at Inari, "Oh well. And yes, I did fix his automail, it was just a wire severed. Believe it or not, when I was a kid, I was the best in my town. I even got a little famous for it. Heh."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:45 pm

she pisses an hs punches his automail an it starts to smoke. an you smell burning plastic. "ah shit not again!...." she hits a spot on his would be sore shoulder an the arm pops off an she hangs on to it. "i did some thing again..." shes checks her night gown pokets for a symbol she might have on her.. cuase she was know to for get some on her an break peoples automail. "for this you get a discount off how much you need to pay me." she grubmles an gos to fixing the arms wires.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:02 pm

Alexander blinked in surprise as she suddenly just popped off his arm and started rambling about some kind of discount. He wondered what that smoking was, too.
"Uh... what's wrong?"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:01 pm

A car drove up to out side the house/store. A bunch of men in blue uniforms scattered around as a crowd started to form around the commotion. Several large, bulky men stood between the door and the car door as a tall woman stepped out. Close following her was a rather small and quick little fellow by the name of Jan. He jolted from side to side as the woman was walked. Suddenly a loud roar came from the woman as she yelled at the man.

"Do you HAVE TO FOLLOW me EVERYWHERE?!?!? I MEAN C'MON THIS IS GETTING ANOYING HERE!!!! JAN BACK UP!!!!!"

She spewed just before she smacked the man in the chest, sending him several feet back and in to the car. The rest of the men suddenly stood up as straight as possible in unison as she started to walk again. she opened the door and walked up to the counter. looking at the shop keeper and the man sitting on the counter Kenya spoke up as she pulled down her hood to reveal her face.

"Ah, you two look like quite the couple."

She spoke jokingly.

"But in all seriousness I came to see you two on a non business matter. I feel it best to gt to know my subordinates so I can correctly use them in any situation. And do forgive me for sounding cold. Ah and I also wanted to tell you I am the new Fuhrer."

She said as she walked over to a chair. She pulled her trench coat off to reveal her sword. After taking it off she placed it leaning up against the wall as she took a seat. As she sat down loud clacking sounds could be heard from her blue uniform pants. Her shirt was undone just a little so that the necklace was visible. Just as she sat down Jan came in and wobbled over to Kenya. His eyes filed with pain, suffering, and fear. She knew she was well known as the Crimson Siren but she would soon be known as a title far more devastating, Fuhrer. she looked Jan in the eyes and spoke in a tone resembling that which one would correspond as a demon.

"What did I say about following me? If you are reluctant to leave I can always cleave off an arm or leg, seeing as we ARE at an Automail shop."

She gave a demonic smile as Jan stepped back and sat down on a chair across the room. Anyone could see that he feared genuinely for his limbs and life. Kenya turned to the two in the shop and looked at them in a somewhat intent way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:05 pm

Alexander paled visibly as he turned to the new Fuhrer, Kenya Solace, the Crimson Siren Alchemist and quickly got off of the counted and stood up straight.
'Oh crap, this is bad...' He thought as he saluted to the new Fuhrer in a highly militant way.
"Good evening, sir. I got the amputation just as I was ordered to, sir." Alexander said in a stern, monotonous voice as he fought all inner instincts telling him to scream out or something. He did not expect the FUHRER to be HERE in YOUS WELL. This was just plain out terrifying, especially since she just had to catch him messing about like a child when he was supposed to be a respected Colonel, 14 or not. This was definitely bad.
"Please excuse me, sir." He said in that same voice before turning to Inari with a worried look on his face, "Major, I think it would be a good Idea to pay your respects to our boss right now, don't you think?"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:17 am

inari gets a vaine in her head as she pulls out whire that the plastic casing was melted from alchemy. then this women walks in side her shop. she begin rabbling on and inari dos not hear much then al says some thing to her. "listen here girly boy in my home an shop you call me miss ying. or miss inari. in here this shop i am in comand an i am above you in my own shop....." she look at her so called boss holding up the scaple showing she will remove more limbs of his if he pisses her off in her own house.

girl that walked in was rather pretty but the blue out outfit didnt suit her good looks. inari sites up looking at her. inaris long white hair falling to the floor. " hi miss kenya? can you have one of your men release my chimera from its cage. an if you want to get to know me catch me at a better time when girly man right here is gone." inari takes a symbol for alchemy an fixes the arm. also she makes her night gown in to a white morning dress. this was a little show her alchemy was more ment for clothing and automail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:09 am

"I did say I was on a non business matter. That means you can call me Kenya, and you should stand at ease before you strain something. I really just came to say hello, more ore less."

She then realized the woman known as Inari had asked her to free the Chimera from it's cage. she snapped her fingers once and Jan jumped up, nodded, and went outside to release the Chimera. As Kenya sat there she reached in to her pocket and pulled out a small piece of steel the size of a key chain accessory. she flipped it around in her hands like a magicion as she waited for Jan to come back. Just as he entered the door she spoke up in her usual cruel town towards the boy.

"Get Hates, and make sure he has his raw meat before you bring him in. I'm sure you don't want him chewing on any arms or legs."

She then turned to look outside and noticed the crowd still out there with their whispering and gawking. I truth it made her sick to see the people as repugnant as they were, just staring and what not. She turned to Alexander who by now should have got the hint as to act like she was just another alchemist and nothing more she started to speak up.

"I see you have quite the reputation around here. It was quite easy to find you actually. Well since I'm here I was going over your record and was wondering, Where do you like to be?"

Her question most likely caused great dismay in the way of understanding. This didn't bother her as she really didn't care much for anything. She did however start to get hounded by the so called guard who was more like a prik on a leash that kept prodding her about work.

"Ms. Solace, I think we should be going soon. You do have work to do."

He spoke in a fear ridden voice as he slowly backed away to the door. In one fowl swoop Kenya gripped the piece of steel as a flash came from her hand. Then she flipped the now steel bullet in her hand and flicked it at Jan, piercing his right shoulder. As he started to bleed she comented on her thoughts.

"You do remember I said to back off when it comes to work yes? Hrm...but you are right. Look at the bright side, at least you are left handed."

She gave a quick smile as she got up. Placing her sword back on her back via strap, she placed her trench coat on as well. she however stood there after putting her hood up and looked at Alexander , her face now covered in a deep black shadow. Just then, while on the floor Jan spoke up, tears flowing from his eyes.

"i'm Right handed sir."

She looked at Jan, walked over and griped his right arm tightly.

"Then I guess we will make this arm better then won't we?"

She gripped as tight as she could and looked at Inari.

"This boy will need Automail miss."

She said as she tore his arm completely off. she then turned back to Alaxander as he summoned one of the men outside to bring a doctor. Her face still covered by the shadow as the doctor ran in and tended to Jan's wounds and prepared him for Automail Surgery.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:11 am

inari grins an smiles as sixsix comes in an glomps kenyas legs begging to eat the arm. sixsix was a girl chimera. "no need to treat his wounds... i just put a arm on him.. an kenya careful sixsix is adicted to sex." inari turns picking up her hair an gos an gets some scrap metal an junky wiring. she brings it out an hasa a symbol in her mouth. "put him on the floor an i will get to work."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:54 pm

Alexander tapped his repaired automail left arm before scowling at Inari.
"Give me a break, Inari, I can't choose my looks." Alexander said with a sneer as he shakily ran a hand through his wet hair >you sweat alot when getting Automail fitted, expecially when all energy went to not screaming< and turning to the Fuhrer, "Uh, Sir- I mean, Miss Kenya, not to be rude at all, but it was just a gun wound. You didn't need to tear his arm off."
Wincing slightly as a ghost pain shot from his >lack there of< arm and he gripped it immediately as a reflex before cursing to himself and walking over to 'Jan' and sitting in front of him. He noticed the male was writhing in pain at the fact his right arm was ripped off.
"First lieutenant, even though you're not in my jurisdiction, I do want to know, does it hurt?" Alexander asked as the man nodded his head frantically and muttered some kind of splattered apology to the Fuhrer, before Alexander gave him a sad look and with help of the Doctor someone had called in, he bandaged up the wound pretty efficiently and quickly, "Calm down and law says you have to have seven days of healing until automail can be put on, so get to a hospital or something and get some rest."
The boy then stood up and with a quick bow to Fuhrer Solace, he walked outside to the crowd and groaned lightly when they turned their attention on him.
"Oh my! You're Alexander Elric!"
"The Youngest Colonel Ever!"
And "A forth generation prodigy!"
Were some of the comments that flew from the crowd as he chuckled lightly and scratched the back of his head in a slightly shy manner.
"Yeah, that's me-"
"You're supposed to be dead." A deep voice stated as Alexander froze and slowly turned to the man from before with large eyes. He was definitely startled, "What are you?"
"Uh... human?" Alexander answered with a look saying 'you're scaring me' on his face, "Look, you've all got to leave, because there are two really scary women in there and I don't want you all to get hurt because of it. The black guy will be fine."
Though reluctantly, the crowd calmly dispersed until it was only that large man left, making the young colonel pale even more.
"Y-Yes?" Alexander asked as he took a step back from the man.
"If you're really alive, then go back to your sister. She needs you." Was all he said before leaving, making a very gloomy look come upon the boy's face. He knew that Chamille might need him, yes, but that last thign she said to him still made him stay away.
"You're not my brother! You're just a fake!"
That comment was still as clear as day as he subconsciously rubbed his left automail arm before shaking his head, putting on a fake smile and walking back into the room.
"Well, sir, the crowd's been dispersed."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:54 am

"Well, now that that is-"

Kenya then looked down as she nudged the Chimera to get of. Seeing as it she didn't Kenya threw the arm and watched her leap in to the air and catch it. she then turned to Alexander and Inari. looking at both she turned her divided attention to Alexander. She gave a wink and started to walk away as she spoke.

"You didn't answer a question, however one was raised that I will have answered. Ah Inari please check on my Lieutenant in a week and fix him up to be a man. Alexander, WE need to have a talk. I am free and willing to drive you to where ever it is you are going."

Kenya stopped at the door and looked over her shoulder and gave a small kid smile as she walked out the door with saying four words as she left the store/house.

"I won't wait."

Kenya got in the car and left the door open. The men were still standing and waiting to file in after Alexander she told the driver to head to Dublith if Alexander decided to come, and if not to head right to central.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:08 am

inari liked this girl she was in charge an no one questioned an if they did ther got hurt. an 66 looked at this women like she was the next rape victume but with inaris luck its going to be the next door nabors dog. "sure kenya..... i fix it up but hes paying me dubble what i normaly charge." inari yawns she was tired. sixsix was almost full. today was a boring day. soon it be the time she has to go meet bliss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next