Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Eye For An Eye Is A Gift For A Gift

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

An Eye For An Eye Is A Gift For A Gift Empty An Eye For An Eye Is A Gift For A Gift

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:27 am

Darkamaru had searched for a while and finally found his new friend, Xan. He was bringing an amulet with him since he wanted to not only tell Xan his plans but get him to help him.Now he only had to wait...

Back to top Go down

An Eye For An Eye Is A Gift For A Gift Empty Re: An Eye For An Eye Is A Gift For A Gift

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:51 am

Reita walked down the hallway, he had left his office to make his report to the Fuhrer, but first he had some papers for Xan top fill out for him. Sure, Xan wasn't his commanding officer, but he was the only one allowed to approve of these building plans the city had.

"General Xa- what the hell. What are you doing here?"

Back to top Go down

An Eye For An Eye Is A Gift For A Gift Empty Re: An Eye For An Eye Is A Gift For A Gift

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:54 am

Darkamaru smiled. "Just visiting Xan. He's a friend of mine. What, everything I do has to involve you?" Darkamaru noticed the papers Reita had. "I can give these to him if you want. It'll save you some work since IU'm going to be here anyways."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:57 am

Reita pulled out his pistol and then aimed right at Pride's chest. He wasn't about to let Pride get in his way once more. He walked in the room slowly, and his finger tightened on the trigger.

"You will be charged with breaking and entering, however, i will let you off with a warning. Now leave, or i can finish you off right here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:07 am

"Relax, I'm not breaking and entering. Xan should be here soon. He'll explain that he knows me." Darkamaru smirked. "And when he gets here, you'll have to be excused since it's rude to eavesdrop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:19 am

Reita had enough of the boy's smart mouth. He shot at him one time, aiming for his eye, then used the copied technique he stole from the boy to vanish completly. He then hid and started firing from various angles and positions, hcoming from all directions. He knew Pride didn't have alot of space to move, so he would use this to his advantage. He had use 20 shots, leaving only four left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:23 am

Darkamaru simply smiled as his shadow rose to deflect the bullets into the ground. "You realize that you can't rightfully attack me here? This is Xan's office and if you kill me here, he will assume that as a child, it was in cold blood rather than self defense. In fact, I'm unarmed."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:25 am

Reita simply chuckled as he arose from the ground behind the boy and had his sword to his neck. He simply laughed evily, letting it be known that he was going to enjoy this.

"Your at the end my friend, i have enough information on everyone to put you down and it be considered 'legal'. I take notes when i met you the first two times, however, the second go round, i was smart to get a little more evidence of what you really are. What will you do Darkamaru? You can't run anymore."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:28 am

"I can't run, true. But claiming I'm Pride will make you seem more insane than anyone on earth since there are no actual photos. Anyone can say things, but a dead man can't speak. I'm your only evidence and I only work when I'm alive. Not to mention, I'm on the side of the military. Remember? I'm against their enemy. You."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:31 am

Reita simply sighed for the boy led to his own destruction. By making that comment, Reita had enough to put him down, for in his left hand was his tape recorder which he can bend and fix to sound anyway he wanted it, however, the boy did not know this. As the leader of the counter intelligence agency, Reita could have some of his men alter what was said on the tape easily.

"Good bye, Darkamaru."

Reita pushed his blade forward, aiming to go right through the boys head so he could lop it off. He swung with great speed and accuracy that it seemed almost as if he hadn't of swung at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:35 am

When the sword came close enough, Darkamaru held his left arm up. The sword was moving quickly already so the impact would have at least chipped or cracked the blade and definitely caused it to rebound off of his arm. Darkamaru smiled. "Okay then FATHER, I won't fight you anymore. As I said, I'm unarmed. My bazooka isn't even loaded. But since you want to play dirty, I believe I can hide until Xan arrives." Darkamaru disappeared into the shadows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:40 am

Major General Xan was about to walk into his office, when he had heard gunshots. Then he heard two voices. Why were people fighting in his office?! He listened at the door to up to the point when a familiar voice said that he would hide until Xan arrived. At that point Xan transmuted his right arm into a sword and stepped in. "Alright, that's enough!" Then he looked around and said "Major Reita, who were you shooting at just now?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:12 am

Shadows swirled on the floor and Darkamaru reformed and smiled. "Hello Xan. Remember me? You were at my shop that time and I wanted to pay you back by telling you what you asked and giving you something in return. But while I waited, Reita attacked me, claiming that he would kill me and then legally escape from the consequences. As his superior, I assume you would have some power over him so can you please solve this disagreement. Also, just another thing about the situation you oughta know. I told him not to attack me while in your office because you wouldn't have wanted someone killed here, and he responded by attempted to blind me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:09 am

Xan listened to the man whom he recognized as the one who gave him his automail...He looked at Major Reita and said,"Reita, stand down and explain yourself. Why did you attack this man? Speak quickly, for I have little patience with attempted murder in my office as you might understand." Xan clapped his hands and touched the ground he was standing on, transmuting it into a throne type chair, and sat on the chair. He had to hear this one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:25 am

Darkamaru looked at Xan. He was glad he was taking matter's into his hands but he was a bit scared that Xan would trust Reita instead of him...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:34 am

Xan awaited the answers to his questions from Reita. Then, he changed his mind before Reita had even begun to speak. "On second thought, I don't even want to know. Just leave my office." Xan transmuted his automail back into a normal arm as he waited for Reita to leave. Attacking a child in the middle of the office of a superior? Did it matter what the purpose was, unless the child had come to kill Xan, which he obviously wasn't here to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:03 pm

Reita's blade stopped short of the boy's neck once Xan appeared. Then, due to the distraction, Darkamaru had his chance to escape and he took it. So now there were three, and Reita had a feeling things were getting ugly. Reita sighed as he placed his sword on his back, but refused to leave.

"I must ask you to forgive me General, but this so called 'child' can't be trusted. I've recieved countless information on certain people, however, the information i have on this one is quite... diffrent. He's supposed to be dead, yet he is still here, which means he's either a homunculus or a zombie. Hopefully it is the first one. As the head of a special unit within the military, it is my job to make sure that possible threats are located and watched over carefully, however, this one here has attacked me on two occassions. It was a minor precaution, General, you must understand."

Reita bowed slightly in respect to the General, however, his patience was running low.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:19 pm

Darkamaru smiled. "I believe both occasions, it was YOU who attacked ME. Also, I have my share of dirt on you. Don't think I'm stupid. I also 'Took notes'. Father." Darkamaru smiled, knowing that even if he was a homunculus, Father was even more dangerous to the state. He would be left unscathed nearly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:37 pm

Reita simply widened his eyes as he stepped backwards slowly. His breath was shaking, it seemed as if he had seen a ghost as his skin became pale, but that all changed quickly. He ran up to the boy and grabbed him by the arms.

"Father... where did you see me at the first time ever!?"

Last edited by Reita on Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:46 am

Major General Xan had listened to the boy and the man argue for some time, but when Reita grabbed the boy, (whose name was Darkamaru if Xan had heard it right while he was still listening at the wall) Xan's patience began to wear thin. "Major Reita, I order you to let go of that boy!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:56 am

Reita felt a single tear stroll downward from my left eye, and then began to shake lightly in anger. He tried to speak, but couldn't find the words to say, however, he refused to let the boy go. He then let it all out, he began to cry, however, he did not whine, he simply allowed his tears to flow downward.

"You know i can't do that, not with my father out there. If this child fought me more than the number of times i can remember, than that can only mean that he's encountered the same person i've been investigating for years. You know this is my only lead General Xan, please...."

Reita's heart began to speed up as he forced himself to remember that terrible day that his family and wife were killed. He didn't want those memories in his head, however, it was the only way he could convince Xan that he needed answers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:04 am

Darkamaru looked at Reita. The crying could fool most people but Darkamaru worked with performers for most of his life. If acting lessons taught him anything, it was that tragedy can bring tears and to think of bad memories in order to cry. Reita was obviously doing so. " On the contrary, Reita. I fought YOU those times and no one else. Don't think of Xan as stupid enough to fall for that. I haven't known him too long, but if he is as high rank as he is, he's obviously not an idiot."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:18 am

Reita's anger began to rise slightly as he quickly tried to find a way out of this situation. Then it hit him. He needed to become what he was trying to get rid of. A human. Since he was part human, he could force his personalities to all go onto the human side of him, making him seem like he was telling the truth, and obviously not a homunculus. He surpressed his emotions, and began to give in to the human side of him. Even though he gave in to his human side, he could still revert to going back to being a half human half homunculus just by eating a red stone.

"You don't understand, i'm not the only me. There's someone else, someone who i must find. Tell me everything i said, please."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:10 am

Xan looked on in slight amazement at the scene developing before him. Deciding that he was going to need a little bit more calm, he clapped his hands, and put them on the throne. Instantly, the all of the doors and windows became sealed tight, with a layer of stone over them. "All right Reita, now you can let go of the boy and calm down, no one is going anywhere until I tranmute this office back to normal, and that isn't happening until I get some answers." Xan sat back down on his throne-chair, and waited for a response.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:13 am

Reita tried to catch a hold of himself, and let go of the boy. He then stood up slowly and leaned against the wall, he seemed undaunted, and his hair covered his eyes making him seem emotionless.

"Why? Why do we let filthy dogs like these homunculus walk the earth!? They killed my family, my wife, and now they are trying to kill me without knowing the facts. Their just monsters for christs sake!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum