Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Eye For An Eye Is A Gift For A Gift

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

An Eye For An Eye Is A Gift For A Gift - Page 2 Empty Re: An Eye For An Eye Is A Gift For A Gift

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:22 am

"May I point out, yet again, that you, Reita, were the attacker, every time?" Darkamaru was now a bit irritated at Reita's lying...

Back to top Go down

An Eye For An Eye Is A Gift For A Gift - Page 2 Empty Re: An Eye For An Eye Is A Gift For A Gift

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:28 am

Xan simply listened to the story, but he was confused. How did the major know this boy exactly? "Major Reita, darkamaru, would someone please explain to me what's going on here?" Xan disliked being left in the dark.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:32 am

Reita shook his head, and then barked back at the boy, his voice full of anger.

"That's bull! At the arena, i simply came to interview you, but you decided that you wanted to find my weakness and fight me, i hardly even knew you, i just heard rumors that i needed to check out. You know Father, which means you know homunculi, and if you know homunculi, then you know who killed my wife. The first time, i admit i attacked you, but only after you decided to run, which meant you were hiding something."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:34 am

Darkamaru smiled. "Of course, sir. You see, Reita is Father and I am Pride of the Homunculi. I am rebelling against him and I am in need of people who will help me. I came to you to ask you if you would assist me in my goals but Reita entered the room to bring paperwork to you. He then assaulted me as well as threatened to kill me and hide the body until he could use it as evidence. Fortunately, you arrived."

Darkamaru glared at Reita. "I was training in the arena when you came in, drew your sword and attacked. And I didn't run. I left after attempting to make you let me leave unharmed while I was weak. When you saw through my false friendship, you attacked me after I left. I was hiding nothing. I'm simply just a non-violent person.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:40 am

Major General Xan really needed to start using his resources more. How was he the third most powerful man in the military, one of six leaders of the Resistance, and the leader of the Illuminati without knowing the identities of the Homunculi? But then again, he had never really cared who the Homunculi were. But to hear that Reita might be Father.....

"Well now, that's interesting....very interesting indeed. Tell me Reita, what do you have to say to these accusations?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:47 am

Reita simply leaned up against the wall and sighed heavily. He would do anything for a glass of wine right now, and when he said anything, he meant anything. He looked over at Xan lazily, and then looked back over at Darkamaru.

"I'm not father, i'm a human in the Military who's sole goal is to rid the world of homunculus and avenge his wife and family. Then i plan to find my father. If i were a homunculus i wouldn't risk joining the army due to the unloyalty of this nasty being here. I came to give you a letter from the Fuhrer. She has told me to give you and a few certain others these letters. I saw this homonculus in here, and only one thought ran through my mind, he was here to try and kill me again, or worse, go after you, Toeblade, the Fuhrer, or someone else of high ranking."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:51 am

Darkamaru smiled. Reita was a true master of deception. "Well, FATHER, I came to give Xan a gift and have a pleasant talk with him about my latest automail styles and my new buisness location, certainly not to kill you." He looked disdainfully towards Reita, knowing Reita was only tricking his way out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:54 am

Major General Xan was growing rather bored of the arguments going on between Reita and darkamaru. He transmuted the walls and windows back to normal. "How about this, why don't each of you simply give me the items that you have for me? Continue your arguments, by all means, but I would at least like something to while you two do so." Xan was tempted to simply end the argument where it was, but then again that would mean that he wouldn't get whatever the items were that darkamaru and Reita had been trying to give him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:02 am

Darkamaru grinned and looked at Xan. " All right, but after the arguments, I did wish to talk to you as well." As he said that, he handed Xan an Amulet as well as a letter. "Most of the information you already know, or rather, I already told you."
Dear General Xan
If you are reading this, I
assume you got my amulet as well. It is the only method of finding my
hideout, as it glows when it comes near it. My hideout is based in the
country of Frostdeath, near the center. I wish for you to aid me in my
goals of defeating Reita, the father of the homunculi, and stopping his
goals. It is crucial that you do not allow him to see this or the
amulet. Keep it with you at all times. As a last note, please burn this
message afterwards and bring me the ashes.
Until we meet once more, Darkamaru AKA Pride

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:12 am

Major General Xan read the letter, then smiled. The Illuminati Leader had a plan. He put the letter and the amulet into his pocket where Reita couldn't see them, then he looked at Reita. "Well, what do you have for me?"

OOC: Sorry, you guys don't get to read the plan yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:21 am

OOC-xD well, I will when you tell me.lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:23 am

OOC: Hehe, you'll both know eventually.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:44 am

Reita handed the note to General Xan, however, made sure that Darkamaru wasn't trying to sneak a peek. The note read as following:

General Xan,

Good evening, this message is of great importance and i ask that you please not read it aloud. With the permission of the Fuhrer, a special military unit has been formed. It is a counter intelligence agency who's main focus is putting down the Resistance. The Fuhrer has asked for this counter intelligence agency to try their best to put themm down for good. I was told to select a few of the best here in the military to join in an attempt to keep peace and order within the nations. I ask that you please accept this invitation to the headquarters of the agency. If you accept, simply bring this letter to our base of operations in Central. There you will be shown to a special room where your new journey will begin. I hope that i can count on you to help us. We hope to have you with us soon.

Sincerely Volkmar of Rozenkreutz Orden Methusaleh,

Reita Camui

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:51 am

Illuminati Leader Xan accepted Reita's letter as well, and after reading it, put it into one of his pockets. He could already see that his overall plan would become a success easily. From all he had gathered about these two, they were both enemies (Of each other, not Xan's enemies!) with organizations that they wanted him to join. How fortunate for Xan, because he needed something from the two of them......

"Alright, you both did what you came to do, so what now? Do you two keep arguing, or are you both calm now?"

Last edited by Xan on Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:03 am

Darkamaru looked at Reita. "Dunno bout him, but I'm pretty calm." Darkamaru smiled, as he usually did. He now had two potential allies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:38 pm

Feeling confident about himself, Reita gave in to his homonculus form, and returned to his usual carefree style. He leaned up against the wall with a smirk on his face and yawned slightly.

"I'm calm too."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:43 am

Illuminati Leader Xan took a deep breath, then sat back down on his throne-chair. It seemed that the situation had abated. "Well then, now that you are both calm, is there anything else that you needed from me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:36 am

Darkamaru pleasantly smiled, almost as if his eternal enemy wasn't mere inches away. "Other than that talk I wanted, no, I believe there is nothing else."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:31 pm

Reita shook his head slightly, and seemed to ignore Darkamaru's exsitstance.

"That is all from me, so i'll leave you two to your business. As for you, homunculus, i will get the information i want one day, just you wait. My revenge is inevitable."

Reita bowed slightly to his superior and walked out of the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:08 pm

Darkamaru smiled after Reita left. "Well, the real reason I came was to give you the stuff, but I also wanted to tell you that I took your advice and made my shop into a small Frnachise! We now have a shop in New Optain. Also, I was wondering if you had any suggestions for my automail? Since so far, you were my best customer"

(forgetting that he was dark's only customer! xD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum