Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest Manga Chapters (::CONTAINS SPOILERS::)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Latest Manga Chapters (::CONTAINS SPOILERS::) Empty Latest Manga Chapters (::CONTAINS SPOILERS::)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:04 am

104 Link :: http://www.onemanga.com/Full_Metal_Alchemist/104/01/

As for what happens, all I can say is Wow. I am still in shock. I mean...really?

I predict that either Ed will pull something out of his ass like he always does or that Roy is going to bounce back up and do something. Why Roy, you ask? First off, I love him. That's reason enough.

Now the supporting details!

Everyone has more or less given up on Roy. And we all know how Arakawa-senpai is. She does what you least expect.

And we all know Roy's pretty pissed. He was physically forced to do a transmutation that he didn't want to do and his sight was taken away because of it. And we remember what happened with Envy and Lust when he got pissed. He can kill homunculi. 'Specially when they mess with his friends.

Also, if he's seen the Gate, he can now clap and transmute. He owned enough without that, eh?

So, what are your opinions and predictions?

Back to top Go down

Latest Manga Chapters (::CONTAINS SPOILERS::) Empty Re: Latest Manga Chapters (::CONTAINS SPOILERS::)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:27 am

xD still can't get "Hey Daddio" out of my head! xD i blame Yuan!

Back to top Go down

Latest Manga Chapters (::CONTAINS SPOILERS::) Empty Re: Latest Manga Chapters (::CONTAINS SPOILERS::)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:12 pm

xD What?

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:17 pm

Everyone always gots to blame Greed *sips cola* Storry of my life -_-

And that was my impression of Yuan being cool 8D But seriously, not my fault!
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File
Ability: Yuan Yao
State/Homuncules Title:: n/a

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:29 pm

xD So, back to the matter of hand. Are y'all as pissed as I am?

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:37 pm

Yurp. I seriously yelled at my comp after that chap... and listening to Papa Roach while reading added a frickin' twisted ambiance to it 0.0
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:07 pm

Forreal. Havoc, Winry, everyone, dead! Something has to happen. They're all going to come back. Though my friend and I have this odd feeling that Al is going to die.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:16 pm

Am I the only that noticed that Ranfan did not show up at all this chapter? Not in any dying seens, not with GreeLing, nowhere! I searched every page. Something's up with that.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:28 pm

Tobi Mustang wrote:Forreal. Havoc, Winry, everyone, dead! Something has to happen. They're all going to come back. Though my friend and I have this odd feeling that Al is going to die.
even hawkeye died! poor mustang, hughes' wish for mustang to get a wife is gone now! xP but since winry and armstrong died, you KNOW that they will come back. xD so my favorite trigger happy officer is STILL IN THERE!!! xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:18 pm

XD I personally liked the 'kill of nearly every character in the story' cus I wanted Envy to be avenged! Now thatp issed me off when Envy commited SUICIDE of all things! Have some pride you little dope! Gah! All because the baka musashi understood him! GEEZ! What a whiney little nutball!
I hope Al doesn't die because then Ed will pull a whamey and through FMA into the drama dimension, so I hope Al stays alive. I'm glad Al, Roy, Izumi and Musashi-chan are alive ^.^ I don't give a flying fuck about Hoenheim so don't bother askin'
Yay! Roy can clap-transmute!! XD I hope he realises that soon! Now if they killed of Roy-chan, THEN I'd be pissed! Roy's like my third favourite character! Killing off Envy already sent me in a tick of madness, and if they killed off Ed or Roy too? I'd be so pissed I'd call the author herself, make her learn english and then tell her to resurrect Roy/Ed/Envy BEFORE I TAKE A FIRST CLASS FLIGHT TO JAPAN JUST TO KICK HER ASS!!! But since roy's not dead... That ain't gunna happen.
Weee! I've been on a D.Gray-Man spin lately XD Yuu Kanda's such an ass he's made it as my favourite character!! Allen's kick-ass too, but I think Lavi-kun and Kanda-kun are the best! Lavi cus he's a smart idiot and Kanda cus he's an ass! I love Allen too cus he is soo much like Ed it's amazing! YOU SHOULD SEE HIM WITH LONG HAIR! He seriously is a mirror image wiht Edo, only with white hair and a freaky red thing on the left side of his face XD
Meh, I bet you don't care about my DGM rant, bleh XD Well... Oh, yeah, courtesy of the ass himself, Kanda-kun, I've learnt how to say 'Beansprout' in japanese! It's Musashi!! I learnt it cus that's what he incidentally calls Allen all of the time XD Talk about irony. From now on I'll call Edo MUSASHI-CHAN!!! Bleh XD
If you don't know what D.Gray-Man is... READ THE MANGA XD
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:58 pm

Actually, that was Ed's best crowning moment of awesome.xD killing Envy is nearly impossible. killing envy with ONLY WORDS is enough the make T-100 EAT HIS GUN IN FEAR! 0.0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:35 am

I'll go with you to Japan if Roy dies, Al. We'll force Arakawa-senpai to change it. xD

In my opinion, Roy still killed Envy. He sort of drove him to suicide by not killing him. Talk about irony.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:46 am

I see it as Envy had too much Pride -talk about irony- to live with teh fact Ed UNDERSTOOD HIM -geez- so he committed suicide the little rat! I wish En-chan didn't diiiiieeeeeee TT.TT Killing him off pissed me off as much as killing L from Death Note off did, and letting Near win in the end DIDN'T MAKE IT ANY BETTER. =.=;; Damn Manga-ka.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:59 am

I think Envy was just dumb -_- He didn't need to die... but if GreeLing or Ranfan die, I will kill someone! And possibly the same if Roy dies...
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:45 am

GREELING MUST SURVIVE!!! *gives greeling the rest of my sub so that he has a power boost* NOW GET OUT THERE AD NYELL "Whos your daddy" OR SOME OTHER HILARIOUSLY FUNNY PHRASE AS YOU PUMMEL FATHER INTO DUST! xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:04 pm

XD Greeling... eh, I don't care if he lives. He's annoying. I want... who do I want to die now? Eh, I dunno, all the ones I hate are dead anyway ^^
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:17 am

Just about everyone is dead.

But if GreeLing dies, Ling dies and then no Yuan ;.;
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:22 am

XD Thank god Al's alive then
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:18 am

Roy too. If he dies, though, Tobi might just vanish. And how would this place go on without someone as sexy as me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:27 am

and darkymoo is unrelated to anyone! BAHAHAHAHA if anyone, he can be a distant cousin of Selim Bradley and he is semi-related to the elrics because they share being part Xerxian. xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:44 am

Hey what would you guys do without Yuan if he just disapeared? Who could replace his strangeness?
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:45 am

*holds a yuan puppet*
puppet:Jeepers, I'm Greed now! WHOOPEE!!! *eats darkamaru's brain*

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:55 am

I don't eat brains *kills puppet*
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:11 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! YUAN WAS SO YOUNG!!! so young...

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:20 am

I'm Yuan, genious. That was a puppet -_-
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next