Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest Manga Chapters (::CONTAINS SPOILERS::)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Latest Manga Chapters (::CONTAINS SPOILERS::) - Page 3 Empty Re: Latest Manga Chapters (::CONTAINS SPOILERS::)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:43 pm

aherm...MICRO MINI CANDY TREAT ANYONE!?!?!? xD

Back to top Go down

Latest Manga Chapters (::CONTAINS SPOILERS::) - Page 3 Empty Re: Latest Manga Chapters (::CONTAINS SPOILERS::)

Post by Alaric Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:53 pm

XD I love that one, I'm so gunna say that as one of my 'short rants' at the anime con
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:00 pm

ooh i can't go so can you use me in your short rants? our characters are both little micro mini candy treats! lol but Darky is taller by 1/3 of an inch. xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:26 pm

XD I'm going as Edo, lol XD This is gunne be fun.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:09 am

xD sounds like it will be... but i have to wait 3 mo' years... T^T ill need a car and license before im allowed to go! *cries* xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:44 am

Lol, wow XD And you both are midgets to Yuan, who is a frickin' giant like Ling XD Course, Yuan weights next to nothing... Dark could probably pick him up XD
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File
Ability: Yuan Yao
State/Homuncules Title:: n/a

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:45 am

xD darky could pick up GLUTTONY wat you be talkin bout yuan? lol but darky is a midget, proudly standing at 3 foot 9. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:57 am

Fine. Al could prob pick Yuan up. Hell, Mei from the manga could pick him up XD
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:10 pm

Al's as strong as teh original Envy, probably a bit stronger because he constantly feeds his body more souls, thus increasing his power, lol. I'm guessing the original Envy's just too lazy to eat. XD
But I think even Al, as his original human form, could pick Yuan up, and he was pretty weak ^.^
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:21 pm

Yurp. Yuan is that frickin' light. As a human he ate so rarely even though he constantly complained he was hungry XD Now he's permenantly skinny, but it's good for him because being lgihter makes it easier for him to do martial arty things.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:42 pm

Al used to really pig out when he was a kid, after all, over-eating's in his genes XD Though he managed to stay skinny, and his hair was always worn in a VERY girly style, plus he wore feminine outfits. When he was human he actually liked the idea of being a girl -le gasp- but when he look on his homunculus form, he actually grew to detest it.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3