Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zum Teufel, ich habe nichts zu verlieren (To hell with it, i

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Zum Teufel, ich habe nichts zu verlieren (To hell with it, i Empty Zum Teufel, ich habe nichts zu verlieren (To hell with it, i've nonthing to lose)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:43 am

Reita travelled through the freezing cold in his civillian clothing. His civillian clothing consisted of a black long sleeve shirt, a black jacket, with a white butterfly over the left side of the chest, black pants, a black hat, and black shoes. He bore his usual warm smile on his face, and seemed to carry a warm glow around him which made people see him as 'the nice guy'. He walked through the seemingly endless snow, however, wasn't the slightest bit affected by the cold. His body had quickly adapted to the temperature changes when he first arrived. He carried on him his typical weapons, however, to add to it, he now carried the Howa Type 89 gun which was standard issue for certain personells within the Rozenkreutz Orden. Now, why would someone like Reita be out in a desolate frozen wasteland like this? Why to terrorize those who stood in the military's way. Many called him a monster for his actions, however, he was simply doing his job in a cold, heartless way.

He kept walking for a few minutes before coming upon a village. When they first cought sight of him they began to throw snowballs at him, however, with only a snap of the finger he killed twelve of them by using his alchemy to shift the ice below them and cause it to break beneath them and drown them in a cold lake. After witnessing the power of the figure, the people scattered about in chaos, all searching for weapons or a place to hide. A place for safety. Ha. There was no safety what so ever now that Reiat had arrived. With the simple snap of a finger rose petals began to rain from the sky. Everyone stopped and looked up in amazement to the site. A child reached into the sky and touched only one petal, and at that exact moment, Reita mumbled something.

"Beten zu dein Gott für Versöhnlichkeit."

With that said, as the petal fell gently into the boy's hand, it exploded along with the rest of them. Screams of pain and swears could be heard all throughout the land. Or so they hoped. Reita then loaded his gun and walked into the village and began shooting down those who survived. His warm smile made him seem crazy, however, he was perfectly sane. As the leader of the Rozenkreutz Orden he had to learn to put aside the taste of death and spilling of blood, and look at the beauty in the breakdown. He sighed slightly after finding only two children left aside. They shook in their corner, crying, and probably wetting themselves as Reita put away his gun and pulled out Bloodied Rose.

"Scher dich"

And with that said, he slowly raised his sword preparing to bring it down upon the children.

What Reita is wearing:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Zum Teufel, ich habe nichts zu verlieren (To hell with it, i Empty Re: Zum Teufel, ich habe nichts zu verlieren (To hell with it, i

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:40 am

As Reita's sword comes down, it clashes into an automail arm. "Hello Reita. I believe my people are not training dummies...Do NOT kill them!" Darkamaru glared at Reita mercillesly. Attacking him was one thing. Killing his people was another. He would destroy Reita... Tear him in half and burn his corpse. Reita would die for this.

Back to top Go down

Zum Teufel, ich habe nichts zu verlieren (To hell with it, i Empty Re: Zum Teufel, ich habe nichts zu verlieren (To hell with it, i

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:43 am

Reita yawned slightly and flipped backwards and landed on the ground gently. It was time he showed his child his new abilities. He placed his sword back on his back and pulled his How Type 89 back out. He opened fire shooting a series of bullets non-stop at the boy. He bore his usual warm smile, and spoke not one word as he fired at the child. He cared not for their deaths, only for the completion of his mission. It was his job to preserve the peace, yet create unrest, and he would make sure that he did both to his full content.

"Come now, Darkamaru."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:50 am

Darkamaru held his arm out in front of the child, deflecting the bullet. He turned to smile warmly at the frightened child. "It's going to be okay. I'll send you two to my base. Malice!" His chimera walked up behind him and after placing the children on his back, flew off. Darkamaru then turned to Reita. "I will crush you. I'll kill you 200 times over and I will go forth to the gate of truth simply to destroy you again! Heartless demon...." He glared at Reita still and held his arm out, firing multiple rockets. Then he pulled a rifle from his back and opened fire on Reita. After emptying the cartridge, he replaced it on his back and pulled two .44's. He began firing at Reita with these as well, and finally he unsheathed two large katanas and charged at Reita with focused rage. He would murder him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:55 am

Reita simply vanished after snapping his fingers and leaving from any complete view. Suddenly he appeared on the roof of a building. He had finally mastered his favorite alchemy technique which made him nearly untouchable. Suddenly he snapped his fingers and the two children exploded, hopefully taking the fox with them. Reita had planted a rose petal on them both, for he was simply using them as bait to draw out Pride. He sat on the roof and looked down at his child before snapping his feet causing the earth beneath him to crack and crumble caving inward. Below them was a large lake, and hopefully he had caused Pride to fall in it so he could freeze to death.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:03 am

Pride screamed. Screw focused rage, he went insane. He slashed wildly at Reita, not caring what he hit. He was slashing so fast it made a blur. His eyes turned red and he paused. He then touched his automail arm. Shadow needles shot out, striking the ground in multiple places. The armor fell to pieces at his feet, revealing his arm with "Frozen Flame" tattooed on it. His ourobouros was on the palm of his hand. He calmly touched it, creating a shockwave afterwards. When the snow and ice bits cleared, he was floating above Reita in trhe sky. His teeth were sharper and his hair was spiked forward. His eyes had a madman's stare within them. The most stunning feature was the fact that two massive black wings had torn out at his shoulders and a smaller wing on each ankle. He then had the shadows beneath him create a giant sword, nearly 15 feet long and 2 feet wide. He clutched it in one hand and flew at Reita at impossible speed.

(OOC-this is darky's second form. xD i created it and its sort of the midway between darky and prides true form. xD it will pwn you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:08 am

OOC: Nice, i guess it's my turn, right?

IC:Reita simply smirked as he tracked Pride's every movement with his revealed left eye. Once Pride was within twelve feet of him, Reita vanished once more in a matter of seconds and appeared on another building. Suddenly, as he sat there smiling coldly, his skin began to change slightly. His nose had a cut on it that seemed like metal, along with a cut on the side of his cheek which seemed metal. This wasn't his transformation, but a form of alchemy that would help him against his foe. He then yawned in boredom of his opponents new form. He hoped to see the child's true power, but he obviously hadn't of tapped into it yet. He simply took his How Type 89 and shot at Pride constantly. He knew Pride would block the shots with his gigantic sword, but they were merely just to buy Reita time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:34 am

Darkamaru flew at Reita, taking bullets unfazed only for them to immediately heal. He continued his attack on Reita, now slashing even faster. His shadow formed 7 clones that surround Reita and continue the slashing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:39 am

Reit a simply sighed as he vanished right before the clones could strike again, and appeared on the ground this time. He clapped his hands and tapped the ground lightly when suddenly, a hand made of ice arose from the ground and attempted to grab Pride. At the sametime, Reita had added a weird new addition to his gun, one he kept secret until now. It was time for a little fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:06 am

Darkamaru froze up. The clones disappeared and he stared in sheer horror at the ice hand. Memories flashed in his eyes and he screamed. He was paralyzed by the fear of the ice. All he could do was scream and hope to be heard, or Reita. Would kill him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:09 am

Reita simply smirked coldly and snapped his fingers causinng petals to rain and stick to Pride's body. Suddenly, he snapped once more and all of the petals exploded. Due to the number of petals that were falling, this should have ripped Pride's body to nonthing, but just incase, Reita prepared to shoot right at Pride's Red mark and obliterate it and finish him off for good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:12 am

Seeing the petals, he was forced to move, in instinct only. His true form had gone but he still moved lightly on his legs. He pulled a knife and threw it directly at the petals, to detonate them. The few that landed on him, also detonated but he was unfazed as it healed. He then used his shadows to grab his automail and he easily replaced it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:16 am

Reita simply smirked knowing it wasn't going to be that easy, but he couldn't complain. He simply placed his gun back at his side, and looked at Pride intensly. He then leaned against a house and looked at the grey sky. He wished this land would rain, instead be full of just snow, but it was beautiful none the less. He then looked back over at Darkamaru and smirked.

"You can't beat me, do you not understand? Not even your true form was a match for me without even trying, come now! Where is this power of yours that should protect your people, hm!?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:23 am

Darkamaru was panting. He had calmed down and now he simply glared like ice at Reita. He smirked. "Later..." With that, he dropped a grenade into his shadow, having it come up near Reita a mere millisecond from its explosion. In the flurry that followed, he has his shadow come together into two shapes. The children Reita had 'killed' reformed. He had hidden them before Reita could kill them. Then he ran off, taking them to a safer place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:26 am

Reita anticipated another attempt of Darkamaru's escape, and was prepared. Right when he noticed the grenade, he suddenly sunk into the ground, like Pride's shadow escape move, and appeared infront of him. He surround the area by clapping his hands and slapping the ground causing to ground beneath them to shake as large walls of ice surrounded them. the only way out was up, but that too would soon beblocked as Reita would make sure Pride didn't leave.

"Enough running, child. You say you will defeat me, yet you are too afraid to fight me. So, come on, show me your true worth."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:48 am

"All in due time." He smiled as the children disappeared into the shadows again. "I am expecting a friend...I only wanted to save them..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:52 am

As soon as darkamaru had finished speaking, the ice walls shattered into over one hundred thousand shards which flew directly at Reita. Illuminati Leader Xan yelled over the sound of cracking ice. "Reita! You will not kill those children, and for that matter, you will most certainly not kill the Illuminati Lord of Frostdeath!"

Xan still needed darkamaru alive, and the civilians of Frostdeath played an important role in his grand master plan too. But beyond that, the slaughtering of an entire village in cold blood just to look for Pride.....was heartless.

There was a cold fire deep in Xan's eyes. No one kills an entire village without a great purpose. And looking for darkamaru was not a great purpose.

Reita would cease this madness, or suffer Xan's wrath...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:01 am

Reita simply sighed before he snapped his fingers. Suddenly a loud thumping could be heard below them. Reita had taken the iniative as suddenly twelve men appeared on the top of the frozen walls above them. Below them were fifteen people all on the verge of death as they were either drowning or would freeze to death. Those men who had trapped these people were known as Spitzel. the people begged for Darkamaru's help by pounding wildly, when suddenly the two children appeared below them. How had they gotten there? Well, simple, Reita had made the ground around the shadow collapse no longer giving it any chance to move or even exist without some form of solid for it to stay on. The ice then thickened where they were and they too began pounding.

"It won't be that easy. You can either leave them here to die and see your so called 'friend' Xan, or fight me and rescuse their pathetic lives. Your choice."

With that said, he simply raised his hand as to blow off Xan's demands. He knew the man couldn't be trusted, and he had him set up now. With spies practically hidden everywhere, fifteen snuck off unseen. Their destination was Central, where they would report the activity going on here. including the act of Xan's treachory.

"Working for the Resistance now, Xan? Isn't this a surprise? Well, now's your chance to get what you wanted. If you want power, you have to take it, so come on, take it!! Or are you just all talk? With these people dead, we now have eliminated a possible threat. You wanted a tactical advisor, and now you have one. My job was to make sure that the Resistance didn't try to kill YOU. You know the saying Xan, 'Someone's suffering is another's gain.' I'm doing this so that the children in Central and anywhere else for that matter, won't be harmed by Resistance followers like you two traitors. Xan, a traitor to the military, and Darkamaru, a terrorist to the people of Central. I'll be glad to bury you two. Come at me!"

Suddenly, Reita vanished, and his spitzel began to take to the field. They took orders from Reita only, meaning that Xan no longer had control over them. They followed one simply rule, obeidience only to the Volkmar, and so no influence could stop them. Twelve charged at Xan, while twenty three leapt over the walls, and ran at Darkamaru.

OOC: You'll need logic to save them, no more 'miracles' now, okay?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:16 am

Xan knew better than to believe that it would be that easy, but Reita had fallen for an entirely knew trap of his...

"Reita, you should know better than to leave the field when there is a war to be fought." Xan snapped his own fingers. Suddenly, all of the Spitzel were dead, after one short volley of sniper fire. "I have an army here as well, bigger and more glorious than anything you could imagine. I have assembled a force loyal only to me, made of men from your organization, the resistance, the Amestris military and countless other armies, and if you think that I didn't bring some snipers, you're dead wrong. Oh, and as for reporting my treachery, your men are being killed as we speak, one by one. No one is going to Central, except my own agents. You are no match for me militarily, especially not here."

This was a different side of Xan's own personality, the cold, calculating Illuminati Leader Xan, who would stop at nothing to fulfill his ambitions. "Pride, go after Reita! I want to have a word with him..."

Then, Xan began to think, how best to handle this situation. These people had to be freed from their icy prison.

OOC: Sorry Reita. Did you really think that would work when my base is in this country? Besides, you have it all wrong, Xan isn't trying betray or kill you, rather, he's trying to keep his Tactician and Lord (Frostdeath) from killing each other. Besides, I can't let you kill the children! (Lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:28 am

OOC: Why be sorry? You only helped me, you didn't think i'd come unprepared did you?

IC: Reita suddenly appeared leanining against a house and snapped his fingers as suddenly large explosions came from the area where the snipers where shooting from. The men he had used were just simple distractions to draw fire and give away the positions of Xan's army. Reita yawned as the metal cuts began to form on his nose and left cheek once more. He sighed as he snapped once more, and suddenly soldier after soldier arose from the ground. Reita wasn't going to run, for he had prepared for Xan to appear. The general who wins a battle makes many calculations in his temple ere the battle is fought. The general who loses a battle makes but few calculations beforehand. Thus do many calculations lead to victory, and few calculations to defeat: how much more no calculation at all! It is by attention to this point that Reita can foresee who is likely to win or lose. Slightly yawning he soon disappeared into the house as he seemed to absorbed by it. His snipers opened a second round of fire, and militant officers from the military also appeared. They had understood Xan's position now, and had sent a few to escape to warn the Fuhrer while the Spitzel distracted the other spies.

Reita's voice echoed throughout the area as he laughed maniacally, before speaking.

"Even if you do win, and i am killed, i will be called back from the dead. i will kill you all... and bring peace to this war torn land. I will definately be reborn."

Reita let out a sadistic, crazed laughter that scared even some of his soldiers who advanced anyway. The opened fire on Xan and Darkamaru. Reita sat in the shadows, watching as everything unfolded, and looked at the sky to see that the sun was now covered by the devistating snow clouds that covered the area slowly, making a warning of an arriving blizzard. Darkamaru's shadow techniques wouldn't work without a shadow, and so, Reita now had one more advantage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:45 am

Xan smiled as he raised an ice shield to defend himself. Reita had some nerve, did the man think that he was a god? For that matter, did he think that Xan couldn't top this paltry force that Reita had mustered? Without saying a word, Xan could command an army ten times the size of Reita's to spring forth, but that wouldn't be fun, now would it? Xan spoke a few words into his Illuminati Necklace before turning his full attention back to Reita. The Illuminati in Amestris would see to it that the Fuhrer never learned what had taken place here today...

Reita, why do you condemn innocent soldiers to death?As Xan spoke, one of the soldiers rushed at him from behind. Xan caught the man by the neck and threw him on the ground, using destruction alchemy to kill him. If this was to become a true battle, Xan couldn't afford to be merciful.

Using his alchemy, Xan made an enormous ice pillar rise from the ground with him on it, inside of a sphere of ice. The pillar of ice rose until Xan could see everything. Then Xan began to talk to himself, a trait that only came out when he was about to do real battle. It is time for you to learn something, Reita. I will not be defeated so easily! Xan used his alchemy to make the pillar shoot out several spikes, each impaling an enemy. With so much ice around, Xan could create an enormous amount of these spikes, and then do something else...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:55 am

Right when Xan grabbed one of Reita's soldiers, another explosion could be heard killing off thirty soldiers of Xan's army. Xan may have thought that he could out do Reita's army, however, Reita was still prepared for this battle. Reita too had decided to work with some Resistance members and convinced them to join the military to keep dictators like Xan out of the throne. Reita had created a third party army of Resistance, Orden, and Military soldiers. They all worked together in hopes of one goal: this dreaded war coming to an end. they believed that if Reita could make all the nations see one view, than they could live in peace once more. If only Xan and Pride could understand this, they wouldn't have to suffer, however, a life must be given in order for another one to be gained.

Reita's soldiers looked up at Xan who now rose in the air, and killed off several of Reita's soldiers, however, Reita simply killed off several of Xan's soldiers. He was tired of this battle progressing on, however, he saw now that this battle was to be seen as a war ground. He closed his eyes slowly and began calculating everything he witnessed, and he even managed to copy some of Xan's techniques. After an intense session of thought, he tried to put in place any openings of all three parties, and where their soldiers positioning were. He had the entire battlefield, and extensive knowledge of both characters. He sighed before he spoke to himself calmly, planning out the entire battle ahead of him.

"Xan's commands can be given through the necklace while he has control over Pride, he can use him as a distraction. Or he can find a way to lure me out through causing major destruction... it seems i will have no choice but to follow my usual strategy. Take the initiative, Xan."

With that said, Reita snapped his fingers and rose petals fell from the sky around Xan and exploded once Reita snapped once more. he then sunk into the ground and prepared for his next move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:10 am

Xan had read Reita's files and knew that he would try the rose petal technique. He had taken a moment to admire the beauty of the technique before he hollowed out the inside of the pillar and simply went halfway down to escape the explosion. Xan spoke into his necklace and ordered the Illuminati in Frostdeath to retreat at once and regroup. This was no time for his men to be dying, especially when Xan had no need for their deaths. He was impressed that Reita had done exactly what he himself had done, merging some elements of the various militaries together. However, Xan had higher connections than Reita, and would use those connections to great effect soon enough.

Alright, I'll admit that I am impressed, but can you top this Reita? Clapping his hands, Xan made the entire pillar shatter and become like bullets, striking Reita's men and killing most of them. Xan himself simply landed on the ground, unfazed by the bloodshed.

Reita, this doesn't have to be a power struggle to the death. Let us speak for just a moment. Remember, we are still allies. You misunderstand my reasons for defending Pride. Come out, and let's negotiate, or all of your men will die, and if you think that is an empty threat, I assure you, it isn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:09 am

(OOC-actually, my shadow is a portal to another dimension like gluttony's mouth. xD ill let you keep that bit though...
Darkamaru gritted his teeth. "Xan, cover me. I'll save the civilians. You keep my veeeeeeery best friend, Reita, distracted." He ran towards the hole now and jumped in. Screw fear, he knew he'd have to face it. He then unsheathed the two katanas he had and began slicing at the ice, seperating them at least. Then, he began picking them up and using his shadow to shatter the ice around them, freeing them. When they were all freed, he smiled. "Don't fear. I WILL protect you all. If I don't manage to save you all, then I am dead already. And believe me, I will not be killied in action." As he said this, he pulled something new out of his robes. He pulled out a locket. Smiling at it, he opened it, revealing a picture of him before he died on one side, and one of Kayami on the other. Between the pictures was a piece of steel. It had a strange symbol carved into it. He held it up to the light and allowed his shadow to attach to it. He threw it over the crowd of people he had saved, and it exploded into a dome. He knocked on the outside of it, revealing that it was solid. He then called for Malice and the chimera, with a bloody leg, limped to him. It stood atop the dome and sat on top of the metal piece. Darkamaru then became serious and walked back towards Reita and Xan. Then he said somnething to himself. "I should take my own advice... Fear is born of memory. Memory is born of expierience. Experience is born of Action. Action is born of thought. Thought is born by sense. And our senses are born by instinct. Instinct. Is the result of fear." He grimly smiled and walked slowly towards the pair in front of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:37 am

Xan saw that Pride had rescued the civilians, and he sighed in relief. The few of Reita's men that remained had stopped firing, which was also a relief, because Xan himself had not wanted to kill them in the first place. He guessed that after that shard storm killed a lot of them that the rest had given up out of pure fear, which was a wise choice because Xan could simply change his mind and decide to kill them all.

There now Reita, the battle is over. There is no winner, nor is there a loser. The civilians will be taken somewhere safe, either to my Tower or to Pride's home, and be taken care of, and no one is being reported to the Fuhrer, not that it would make much of a difference either way. Come now, let's forget about this madness for a moment and all have a little talk, shall we?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum