Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zum Teufel, ich habe nichts zu verlieren (To hell with it, i

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Zum Teufel, ich habe nichts zu verlieren (To hell with it, i - Page 2 Empty Re: Zum Teufel, ich habe nichts zu verlieren (To hell with it, i

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:44 am

Reita sighed as he snapped his fingers and suddenly a large amount of earth shifted beneath multiple areas, and the water began to spin wildly beneath the ice sucking down hundreds of Xan's soldiers. They both were wearing down their forces slowly, however, seeing this as a waste of time, Reita agreed. He too thought that maybe he could put this alliance to use, and had even considered putting his past with Darkamaru behind him, however, that woulodn't be fun, would it? He simply sighed and arose from the ground before them, however, his form was diffrent. The metallic scars on his face now were on his arm and legs. The metallic scars on his hand weren't visible, however, due to the gloves he wore. His lustful violet eye was now blood red. This wasn't his true form, but rather a new alchemic technique that he created.

"Please, do explain to me why my ally is working with my worst enemy."

Back to top Go down

Zum Teufel, ich habe nichts zu verlieren (To hell with it, i - Page 2 Empty Re: Zum Teufel, ich habe nichts zu verlieren (To hell with it, i

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:12 pm

Xan took his time before answering, thinking about how best to approach the situation. Then he decided that the best technique to use here was the truth. I recall mentioning that Pride was in the Illuminati. He is the Illuminati Lord of Frostdeath, just as you are the Illuminati Tactician. I need you both to work together, or if you refuse to do that, at least not kill each other. Reita, did you see the armies that we commanded today? With but a few words, we each could have doubled the number of men we had on the field. Don't you see? We would be better off helping each other to achieve our goals than trying to kill each other. I know that you are a logical type, so I appeal to your logic. Be truthful, is it the better choice to fight a battle that will cost us both many resources and perhaps kill us all, or form an alliance so that we may all have what we desire in this world?

Xan hoped that Reita would choose to stay allies with him. A duel to the death in Frostdeath plus the loss of an ally was not a part of either of their plans.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:32 pm

Reita stood there silent, his eye reverting back to it's lush, lustful purple. He sighed slightly, and the metallic scars to began to return to original skin leaving no signs of ever appearing on his body. He thought things over, looking at all of the diffrent outcomes and possibilities, and finally came to a decision. He figured his plans would best work with Xan as his ally, however, trying to crush Darkamaru would now be harder seeing as they were allies.

"I have my job, regardless, i will not kill him here. However, if he stands in my way ever again, i will kill him without hesitation."

Reita snapped his fingers and suddenly all the spitzel took off at high speeds or simply feel down in the snow and vanished. The military men and Resistance members all acknowledged the command, and with angry looks on their faces, they too began to walk away, however, their guard was up just incase this was a trap. A cold wind blew through the area and snow began to fall slowly, and moment by moment began to grow stronger. Reita, however, did not take his eyes off of the two.

"I will not take any orders from that pathetic homunculus, and i will surely not protect him with my life, so don't even think about asking me to ever save his useless life."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum