Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allos Retoidi (WAITING FOR APPROVAL)

2 posters

Go down

Allos Retoidi (WAITING FOR APPROVAL) Empty Allos Retoidi (WAITING FOR APPROVAL)

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:03 pm

Name:Allos Montoya Retoidi
State Name:Black flare
Alias/Nickname:N/A

Race:Amestrian
DOB:July 1st
Birthplace:Borm in the outskirts of Madrid, Spain.
Current Location:Wanderer

Height:178 cm, merely around 5" 6'
Weight:167 lbs
Eye color:Silver
Hair color:White
Hair Style:In picutre can't really describe
Clothing:in description below pic
Overall Pic:Allos Retoidi (WAITING FOR APPROVAL) PureAngel0143AnimeBoy
IN this picture Allos has white hair and silver eyes with a cross hanging around his neck. He is wearing a long sleeved gray shirt with a cloth around his upper torso area that is ridgid and sort of torn around the bottom egdes. He has black pants with a gray tint and he has black shoes that have his named printed on the soles in gray. His pants come about 3 inchs below his waist line but he sort of likes that like that. He says "its more roomier".Under allos' shirt is a perculiar mark that strecthes from both shoulders wraps around the torso region and comes at a stop near his lower back area ending in some strange inscriptions. The design obviously is a snake but it is more of a birth mark than anything else. the wings on his back are real he just didn't want to take them off because then that would ruin his whole entire outfit.

Personality:People-oriented and fun-loving, they make things more fun for others by their enjoyment. Living for the moment, they love new experiences. he dislike theory and impersonal analysis. Interested in serving others. Likely to be the center of attention in social situations. Well-developed common sense and practical ability.Enthusiastic, idealistic, and creative. Able to do almost anything that interests them. Great people skills. Need to live life in accordance with their inner values. Excited by new ideas, but bored with details. Open-minded and flexible, with a broad range of interests and abilitiesCreative, resourceful, and intellectually quick. Good at a broad range of things. Enjoy debating issues, and may be into "one-up-manship". They get very excited about new ideas and projects, but may neglect the more routine aspects of life. Generally outspoken and assertive. They enjoy people and are stimulating company. Excellent ability to understand concepts and apply logic to find solutions.

Likes:everything sweet, friends, kids around his age, and he loves and i mean loves Apples
Dislikes:Anything yucky like vegetables, meanies (bullies) and authority figures.
Dark Secret:He killed his parents
Deepest Fear:The Dark, Thunder storms, heights

Skills:He can generate black flames from his eyes, hands and/or mouth. This ability is known as Pyrokinesis
Transportation:Train
Special Item:He keeps a white cross around his neck that reminds him of his family before they died, this white cross gives off wierd energy whenever Allos uses his pyrokinesis ability.

Family:
Marcia Retoidi-Mother-Deceased-Murdered
Alqueirdo Retoidi-Father-Deceased-Murdered
Eduardo Retoidi- Brother-Deceased- Murdered
Janellie Retoidi-Sister-Neutralized-(nowhere to be found)

History:Allos was a boy, living in the outskirts of the beautiful madrid, Spain, not to different from the rest. he would get in trouble alot and always be a pain to his older siblings. His mom and dad both loved him and made sure he was always safe. They both were state alchemist and allos always looked up to them as he wanted to be on someday and show the whole world what a kid of his skill could do in such a short while. 3 weeks after Allos 12th birthday, thats when his mom and his dad figured out he had the abilities of an alchemist.His black flame ability was no joke as it was highly unstable for someone of his level. Allos really didn't realize it, but he did have an ability.

Everyday when allos' mom and dad went to go fufill their duties as state alchemist, while allos went to school and got a good education. Allos' brother, Eduardo, and his sister, Janellie, went to the same school as him bu they weren't all the siked about it, infact it was the total opposite. In the words of allos' brother and sister he was the true meaning of obnoxious, asking them random questions about completely nothing. 1 yr later when allos was 13 his powers went out of wack which caused the death of his mom, dad, and brother. His sister mysteriously disappeared and no one could find her making everyone think that she had something to do with the death. looking at his burned to death, scorched, and ashed up family allos never forgived himself and bottled up all of his emotions trying to act the jolly good story all of the time.

That death did not stop allos from fulfilling his dream. 5 years after the death allos finaly became a state alchemist. He trained for years and years zooming through the ranks when finally he was noticed and was classified as one of the tops. Allos knew not to let anyone down as he was still trudging the fact that he was a murderer and killed his mom and dad. he still searches for his sister and hops that she wasn't the cause of his unstabality power, that caused the death. he says if she was then he was going to hunt her down and do the samething to her that he did to his mom, brother, and father. he is stil alittle upset though that he never understood the true meaning of why his parents use to be state alchemist the promised to tell him when he was older but i guess that is not possible now.
RP Sample:
(RANDOM RP SAMPLE)

As I ran through the wet forest I knew there was a 50 percent chance of my survival as I was being hunted.
“There we go men, we almost got him”, a man behind me said. I didn’t get a good look at him, but he was wearing something I would suspect Shrek to wear.
I was panicking a bit when I realized he was in spitting distance of me, so all I cared about was making it out of there.
“Come on guys, almost there, just a few feet forward”, another man said behind as if he was right in my head—oh my lord that was a women—I got that disturbing image out of my head and kept running making good timing at every turn that came up.
The sky was dark and the forest was darker, but that didn’t stop me from running away from the people trying to kill me. Run, run little Alexander….you can’t run from fate when it’s stabbing you in the back….. “What was that?” I looked around even behind when I saw the people where still chasing me.
“Who was talking to me and how did they know my name? How come the angry mob didn’t stop when they heard it?”
So many questions fluttered through my head as I ran and I was cocky and careless when I noticed, all of a sudden, I felt a sharp pain in the side of my neck, and before I realized it I was on the ground, I couldn’t move nor speak and soon everything went dark….cold….and blank.
“What’s going on”….where am I….. “my head hurts”…-- “run, run, run, as fast as you can you can’t catch me I’m the scary man”--…. “Who’s there?”—“Don’t you remember me Alexander I have been with you always”--… “Who are you?” I said with fear and disbelief, I couldn’t believe this was happening…--“Don’t you remember me I am yo--”… “I DON’T KNOW YOU! SHOW YOURSELF!”I interrupted the voice…--“Don’t interrupt me you little brat” the voice said with an angry tone, “I see I will have to teach you a lesson now won’t I?”
I couldn’t get a good listening of the voice but it sounded as if it was a grown women’s voice mixed with a grown man’s voice, so then I got to thinking it was probably a perverted transvestite after me.
“What do you want with me?!” I said trying to end the conversation but all I heard was two snaps and all of a sudden the world around got brighter and I was on a scary rocky terrain with skulls of people and animals scattered all over the place.
There were a lot of sand and huge plateaus, and I think I saw 7 mountains each a different color. I couldn’t make out the color of the first 4 but that last 3 were Blue, Red, and Green.
“What is this about? Why did you send me here?” I got no answer instead what I got was a giant earthquake and something emerging from the ground.
“What the hell is that?” when I looked at the monster that emerged from the ground it looked like a giant 3 headed snake with human heads for heads. The heads had only one eye and they each were a different color, like the colors on the mountains, but they were a bit different. They were colors that none of the mountains had.
But anyways, the snakes looked very vicious, even though they had human heads their, teeth were sharper than ever and they had snake like fangs that looked like they could chew a mega tank like a piece of gum. The design of the snake was mainly purple with black and red streaks going all around.
“It is time for your judgment” the voice said to me
“What judgment” I said frightened
“The judgment of the curse?”
“The Curse”
“Which ever one of those snakes strike at you don’t move they will give you a curse of power meaning that you will ether be the jet black flame wielder, the pure slicing sound wielder or something casually like the aurora water wielder and also not that this isn’t all fake you did get hit by the mob and as we speak they are going to wake you up with cold water any minute now”
“Then have them hurry it is either they strike at me or I get tortured to death for stealing a loaf of bread”
The snakes all looked at me as if the were thinking of something I waited and waited then one lifted its head up high and it struck me.
“There you go” the voice said
“Wait you took some of my memory away” I couldn’t remember anything from the chase and now I don’t even know my name
“Don’t worry about it boy, your name is Genjo Norutoshi”
“That’s my name? But…--”
“Too late my work here is done”
SPLASH!!!

“Alright wake up you little runt” everything was all a blur I couldn’t see two centimeters in front of me.
“Wake up now” the Shrek guy slapped me around a couple of times
“Looks like I drugged you a little too much”
“Wha…..” I tried to force words but I was still a little num.
When my vision was back I could see I was in a dark room chained to a wall and I was dripping with water.
“Where am I”
“Did I say you could speak!” the guy this time socked me in the stomach
“What the hell are you doing?”
“Some people never learn” he socked me again
“I know what you are and I want answers now”
“Answers? I have no idea what you are talking about”
“Don’t lie to me” the guy was getting ready to finish me off when I heard a soft
“Wait” the guy stopped and a girl wearing a silver white robe and white hair lighter than the moon came to me. Her eyes were just plain black and her face was emotionless.
“I will get the answers we need” when she said that she put her hands on either side of my face and all of a sudden I could feel all of my memories duplicating and going into her.
“What are you doing?” I said trying to break free but I couldn’t.
I screamed, and grinded my teeth as it started to hurt me.
“Stop!” I yelled in agony.
The girl stopped and I panted hard and heavy.
“What do you want with me?”
“It’s not what we want with you it mainly what we want from you” –
The Shrek look-a-like said. My mind couldn’t keep up with his words.
“Maybe its best if you take him to the River of forgotten sorrow”
“Wha…t….is…th….e…..riv…er…of for…gotten…sorrow…” I forced those words out even though I felt so much pain doing so.
“The River of the forgotten sorrow is the river where we through people like you in and your sorrow, pain, and hatred including you, will be forgotten forever. No one will remember you not even us at this very second, we will forget you and move on with our lives. You will basically be a squashed ant.”
“Wh….at….is…..y…..ou…r….na…me?” I asked the Shrek look-a-like
“My name is Ryoka Tama`komuchi” and when he said that he threw me to the floor and stomped on my back. When he did that I coughed up blood and was scared out of my mind.
“That’s a sign that you are dying” Ryuoka looked at me then looked at the girl who was just standing there against a wall
“Torihima take him away” The girl did as she was told and dragged me down a 2 hills through bushes and in a cave and we were at the River of Forgotten Sorrow.
“We are here” the girl said as she was getting ready to throw me in the river.
“It was nice meeting you Mr. Norutoshi” she then grabbed me by the leg and I don’t know what came over me but I felt this burning sensation all around my body and before I knew it Jet black flames that where high-lighted red, shot out of my hands and the girl was being burnt to death….or so I thought. She walked out of the flames without even a tiny singe on her skin.
“It should be in your best interest Not to Make me ANGRY”
Torihima then shot me in the air using……I have no idea what she used and I hit the ground really hard but it barely even hurt me.
“Why am I wet?”
“You are wet because you aren’t the only one of us who as a title even though you are Genjo of Black flames, I also have a title….. I am Torihima of the Crystal water”
Torihima then blasted me with another cannon of water and I flew back even more.
“Damn how the hell am suppose to fight back against someone who uses water how the f*** does this world work” I ran to her as everything I ran by burnt to a crisp.
“Pathetic how you still try” she then shot crystals at me but I melted them in an instant.
“You little asshole you told me you were Torihima of the-”
“I told you my title, in everyone’s title there are 2 abilities they have, I told you I was Torihima of the Crystal Water, meaning That I have crystal and water abilities, you’re just going to have to figure out what yours is before I kill you” the b**** cut me off from what I was trying to say and the whole entire time she was talking she had a calm expression on her face as if the world didn’t matter to her.
“Good by Mr. Norutoshi” she then threw a frenzy of crystals at me then a huge wave came crashing toward me.
I thought in my mind for a moment:
There’s no way I can bring all of the water down and there are to many crystals to comprehend, I could try melting them all but then how would I avoid the water, knowing Torihima she probably hid some crystals within the water. There are so many ways I could win, but they all end up in disasters come on brain think, think. She is such a bitch…..
Some many disastrous possibilities exploded in my head like bombs, but then when I looked at Torihima I was too late. The water was10 feet away from me and the crystals where no more than 2 feet away. I was done for even if I were to make an attack I wouldn’t be able to cast it in time for it to have any affect. This is it I barely lived long on this world for it to make any since….maybe this was for the best…maybe I should just stop being so fucking hard on myself….
The crystals got me; they shot right through me while some couldn’t even get passed the muscle of my no longer living body.
I feel to the ground unconscious and then I went into a deep, cold, unforgiving sleep.
“I see you had some fun with the boy Torihima” Ryuoka said
“I was watching the fight from a distance and saw that your skills have verbally improved”
“Thank you Master Ryuoka” Torihima then dragged my body to the river and threw me in.
She looked in the water waiting to hear a splash. When she did she instantly turned around and left along with her Master.
My corpse was soaked the minute it touched water.
I opened my eyes barely for even a second and they were hardly even open but the person I caught out the corner of my eye before I sunk into the water….was Torihima and Ryuoka.

“Eeerrrr…….” I was struggling to get up unaware that I was alive.
“So you’re finally awake” I looked to see who was talking to me still unaware that I was alive.
“What?”…..who are you…” my vision came back and I say a pale skinned guy will short black hair, a black t-shirt with the Japanese idol Domo on it, he was also wearing coal black pants and his eyes where light, transparent purple. He was wearing arm warmers that were striped white and black and he was sitting in front of me legs crossed with his hand on his face shaking his head at me like I am a disgrace.
“Dumbass…. I am the dude who just saved your useless life….” looking at the guy before me I was thinking did this guy really save my life.
“Tell me what your name is?” Genjo stood up with a dazed look in his eyes.
Kicking me to the ground he tells me not to get up. I look at his hands and they seem to be sparking with a black aura.
“So, your one of them as well?” I asked him as he looked at me puzzled.
“Yep, you got that right I am Umi of the Black Lightning” he looks at me with joy in his eyes. “It is so nice you recognized me as a Ginjiya”
“What is a Ginjiya?”
“Dumbass don’t you know anything, how the hell do you not know what your own race is. Are you fucking retarded?!”
Bishamon poured a full glass of water on my head.
“Are you awake now?” he kicked me in the stomach nearly knocking the wind out of me.
“Kaidi….Idai” Bishamon called out as two little 8 year kids came out of nowhere, both through separate portals they made by themselves. One of the portals was part of the Ying yang symbol and so was the other one. The girl Idai came through the yang symbol while the boy Kaidi came through the ying symbol.
“You called Lord Umi” Kaidi said bowing honorably
“Call me Umi or Bishamon no titles please” Umi looked at the two as if he was irritated with them calling him Lord Bishamon.
“Who are these two kids?” I just had to ask. I was a little jealous that he had servants but I decided to let it go. They looked so cool. I felt like a fan girl looking at a Japanese yaoi (boyxboy) for the very first time.
“The one to your left is Idai and on your right is Kaidi”.
I sort of examined the pair as the looked like twins…well technically they are twins but still.
Idai, the girl, was wearing a long sleeved shirt that came down to her waist. There was a long flap on the end on the front and back on the long ,sleeved black shirt that came down to the starting of where her foot met her leg. She was wearing ninja socks, well that is what I called them, and she had two crescent shaped bangs on either side of her face with two traditional Japanese puffballs on her head. Her hair was blue….wait it was black, no blue. I could tell the difference but it was one of those colors. She was wearing all black and the flap on her long sleeved shirt had the Yang symbol on it. Her twin looked exactly like her except get rid of the puffballs, replace the yang symbol with the ying and instead of all black he was wearing all white.
“These two kids are my sidekicks except even though they are 8 they are smarter than you will ever be” Umi looked at me with a sinister smile.
“Hey! I’m smart” I pouted a bit
“Your I.Q. is probably no higher than my shoe size and that’s saying something”
“Bitch” I glared at Umi
“That’s no way to talk to someone who saved your life….my bad your useless life”.
Seeing him insult me like that made me really want to bash his head in.
“Why did you really save my life?” When I asked that question the tension in the room grew very heavy and the heavier it got I felt as if it was choking me to death. I looked at the twins and there was shock on their emotionless faces.
“Should we leave Umi?” Idai said quickly
“No, no stay this is going to be amusing” He looked at me as if he wanted to kill me.
“What do you mean?” I asked
“Do you really want to know why I did what I did” he looked at me for a brief moment then he looked at the twins, “Kaidi…..Idai teleport us to Snow Peak Valley”
“Why are we going there? What are you doing?” I looked at Umi as he glared at me. I had a feeling that I might be eating my words.
“Right away master”
The twins made this ying yang portal and I couldn’t move at all. I was instantly sucked into the portal and Umi was sucked in like it was no big deal, but the twins seemed to glare me have vanished when we entered the portal.
Minutes passed and they felt like hours, but finally we came to a stop and I fell 20 ft. in to a pile of snow.
“Where the hell are we?” I said
“What did I tell you 3 seconds ago” Umi looked at me as if he wanted to kill me, “This is Snow Peak Valley….. How many times have I called you a dumbass?” he looked at me with a serious expression. I sneered a bit and looked at him meaningfully,
“67 and still counting”
“Dumbass”
“68” I laughed “Being a Dumbass is so much fun” I honestly can’t believe I just said that out loud….I really am a dumbass.
We started to head off to a god forsaken, snowy wasteland.
“Why am I not cold and it is like -100 degree’s out here” I looked at Umi and he looked at me back as if he was through with me.
“Does your power have something to do with Fire?”
“Yes it does, but I don’t see what that has to do with- oh…hehehe I see where your getting at” I decided not to say anything for the rest of the trip. I felt so stupid, miserable and heart I wanted to cry. My mind is still a little jumbled up and I am still unaware of what happened before Umi saved my life.
“Wait a second what’s your name” Umi looked at me with a causal partial smile on his face
“My name is Genjo-”
“No its not” Umi approached me with his right hand sparking up a storm
“Stand still this is not going to hurt”
“What the hell are you-” He lunged his hand at my head and the jolts from his ability regenerated all of my memories back. I fell to the ground.
“What did you do to me” I looked at him frightened a bit
“With my Electrical ability I can counter act the electrical currents in your brain and either read your mind or restore forgotten memories”
“That is so totally pwnage!” I smiled at Umi till I couldn’t smile anymore.
“So now what is your name?”
“Alexander Retoya Minirezarai... You pwn dude”
“Yeah I know, that is why my power is so beastiality”

We were trudging through the snow when all of a sudden we came to a weird black ice cave.
“Whoa...I never have seen black ice before”. Looking at the ice I was amazed. Words couldn’t describe how excited I was.
“Yeah….well my black lightning is pretty cool to ya know”.
“Are you getting jealous Umi?” smiling a bit, Umi pushed me down in the snow and then I heard a huge, annoying sound.
“UMI!!!!!!!” this girl came out of nowhere and tackled Umi to the ground.
“Could you be any more annoying” Umi looked at her with a glare, but following the glare the girl slapped Umi across the face leaving a big red-mark.
“You asshole!” the girl slapped him hard a couple more times, then Umi slapped her back and that’s when she unleashed her fury. She then shot something at Umi, out of nowhere that appeared to be pure black ice.
For a minute there I thought to myself as I figured out something that would affect me from this point on, We all have corrupted powers. I have Black Fire, Umi; Black Lightning and the strange girl Black Ice. Were we destined to end up here together of was it just and unexplained coincidence.
They strange girl looked at me as Umi was pinned up against a tree covered in ice.
“Hi I didn’t see you there….I am Kagami Nakashi of the Black Ice”, she held her hand out to me “Nice to meet you” I shook her hand and told her my title as she was somewhat not paying attention to me.
“That’s interesting” She lied as she was looking somewhere else, back facing me. She then made this high pitch purring noise that hurt my ears for a couple of seconds, but I got use to it quickly, and all of a sudden these pumpkins with black wings came out of nowhere and they made the same noise she did.
“What are those things?” I asked
“These are the most adorable pumpkins in the whole world…PUMPKUNS!!!!”
“Pump….kuns?!” I looked at her like she’s been on the pipe too much.
“Yeah pumpkins, pumpkins that make a high pitched purring noise and have bat wings.”
I thought being chased by a mob, going on an acid trip, learning ou have secret powers, getting your ass beat by a freaky ass girl, being stalked by a tranny, and being called a dumbass was enough, but no, now I am involved with flying pumpkins.
“Why did you bring me here Umi” I looked at him as he was coming off the tree.
“I brought you here so we can train your powers to their full extent”
“Really…how so”
“You see how I can retrace forgotten memories in your mind using my Electrical powers”
“Yes”
“Well turns out you can also do something very unique with your power as well, but enough talk let’s do this”
Kagame jumped on Umi’s back and pointed in the direction of the cave, “That way” she said as the pumpkin vanished in the forest.
Seconds passed and we made it to this weird looking black ice cavern inside the cave.
“This place is huge” I looked all around as if I was born on this earth for the first time in years
“This is where I live/train…..Lets just begin I had to explain what this place was to a million people and it gets so annoying”.

After that Kagami beckoned me over to her and I did as I was told since Umi and Kagami were strangely beyond my years of experience. She really didn’t say anything to me at all, but forcefully grabbed me by my right arm and brought me to this wardrobe room underneath the cavern. I sort of figure she had a lot of these underground rooms and I didn’t bother asking her why though it did sort of eat me on the inside, the question that is. She told Umi to call Kaidi before we entered the underground wardrobe, and after that Kaidi followed to the wardrobe. I didn’t really know why he was coming down but knowing that we were going to a wardrobe makes me wonder that we’re probably going to pick out some new clothes for me because looking down at my demeanor I could see I looked like a fucking wreck. I had holes in my shirt, the hood on my sweater was completely torn off, my pants were drenched with water and had to many holes in it to count, and my shoes were totally demolished. I looked like a straight up crack head.

Moments passed and I noticed Kagami and Kaidi talking and I decided to eavesdrop and try to at least hear some of what they were saying. With no luck at all I failed to hear what they had to say and Kagami, again, grabbed me by my arm yanking to this closet. “Strip”, she told me as I took everything off but my underwear which seemed to be the only pair of clothing I had that seemed to be in good shape. She sat me down in a black ice made chair and washed my hair. She combed it and then, I didn’t notice it until she was finished, she died my hair black. I was struggling to get up, but she held me down with her black ice that even I couldn’t break through. She then put some of this tonic in my hair which made it grow a couple of inches long. She told me it will be easier to work with, so I really did give a s*** on whatever else she wanted to do. She worked with my hair for almost an hour and when she was finished she let me have a look at it. It was pretty awesome. I had two sharp, separate bangs that hang down either side of my face passing up my chin downward. My hair was nice and sleek-like with a sharp pony tail hanging all the way down my neck and only halfway down my back. But enough with hair descriptions let’s focus on my attire. Kagami dug out some cool clothes from her black ice looking wardrobe and decided to dress me like I was a little girls Barbie doll. She actually made some cool combinations. Then she came to a sudden stop when she found the attire that matched everything. I was wearing a faded purple and black plaid hoody. She then gave me a whole black shirt that had the word ‘PWNAGE’ spray painted on it with a bleeding affect. She also gave me a fishnet undershirt so I could be a part of her and Umi’s fishnet get-up. I had on these black skinny jeans that had a dark reddish purple tint to it but it was really hard to tell. I was then given shoes that had the colors of black, red and purple. I guess those were my colors because she only chose those colors out of all of the millions she had in her wardrobe. When she was finished Kaidi and her stepped back to look at their accomplishment in making me look totally awesome. I actually thanked them, but they went on about their business as if they never did this to me.

When we exited the room I saw Umi sitting in this thrown made out of Kagami’s black ice. I looked around to see where Kagami had gone, but when I looked back at Umi I say Kagami charging at him like she was going to kill him. While she was running on her black ice floor she suddenly vanished and I had thought she turned invisible… but I was wrong. She appeared behind Umi and tackled him to the floor. I thought she was going to finish him off, but instead she said “He’s ready”.
As she got off Umi he smiled at me and shot a bolt of black lightning at me; I dodged it.
“What the hell are you doing?!” I boomed
“Today’s the day we are going to train you into learning Pyrokinesis”
“Pyro- kinesis?”
“Yes. It will allow you to create fire just about anywhere”
“That’s cool” I was uninterested as you can see, because I was still bored out of my mind for the moment.
“Let’s begin”
“Fine, but don’t think I will go easy on you, there are some abilities of mine that you don’t know I have”.
Cutting me off short Umi shot another bolt at me and I dodged it which gave me enough time to shoot my black flames at him.
“Are you going easy on me Umi or are these just warm-ups?”
“Actually they are all of the above smartass” Umi retorted.
I ran at him with full speed as he was charging up a lot of lightning as if he intended to kill me. He shot a massive amount of lightning at me and I jumped up in the air. I was amazed out how high up I was, but I needed to stay focus, so to follow up my high jump I decided to land on my hands and do a front flip. I was successful; I spun on my hands and twirled like a windmill while fire was coming out of my legs. Umi blocked most of the flames as he was partially singed by the last impact.
“Come on Umi I need to learn this Pyrokinesis so are you going to teach it to me or not”
“I am teaching it to you… In certain situations certain people have a certain spark or a new ability of theirs that can only be opened in near death situations or really hard training; Lucky in your case we are doing the training”
“How lucky for me” I said sarcastically.
“This is going to take awhile” Kagami said after awhile of me and Umi shooting lighting and fire at each other.

There is a room…. Several pillars are surrounding this circle with weird inscriptions all around it. Ten huge crimson colored candles where instantly lit with a blue flare lighting up the strange room. A person appeared In the middle of all the pillars in the center of the circle. He was a short, round, chubby fellow with a strange looking cape.
“The meeting shall begin!” He boomed as eleven people appeared out of nowhere. Five people appeared on the pillars while the other Six circled the round chubby man.
“It’s been almost a hundred years since our last gathering has it not” A man said with a long black purple tented robe covering most of his body except part of his face which couldn’t be seen because it was covered with a shadow.
“Yes it has Gamin. Are you still up to no good as you always are?”
“Now, now Byuoso, no need to get so full of yourself I have been clean, partially, for all these years. You can see I have new henchmen. Rele`mpago step forth”, five people stood together aligned as if they were in the military.
“Please let me introduce to my new subjects”, he called out there names as they each stepped forward with neutral faces.
“Leonardo, His ability allows him to control some atoms at will. I have come to find out that his ability is called Biokinesis. Next we have the lustrous Hearty. Her brother is Leonardo and her ability many of you might know as Telekinesis. Here is Kasinate; covered in ivy vine from head to toe you can pretty much guess what her power is. I have called it Tetrokinesis.”

Back to top Go down

Allos Retoidi (WAITING FOR APPROVAL) Empty Re: Allos Retoidi (WAITING FOR APPROVAL)

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:00 pm

Approved by me, you now need approval from one other Admin.

Back to top Go down

Allos Retoidi (WAITING FOR APPROVAL) Empty Re: Allos Retoidi (WAITING FOR APPROVAL)

Post by Revel Yao Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:52 pm

I approve :3
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File
Ability: Revel Shade
State/Homuncules Title:: N/A

http://modernwarriors.creeazaforum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:22 am

way to go, guys, YOU FORGOT TO TELL HIM HE HAS TO REGISTER HIS RANK!! *hits both Tobi and Revel with a clipboard* space-aces!
Well, yu have to register to become a state alchemist or yeah in the rank registration section.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:55 am

Ooow! Al, I thought you were gonna stop hitting me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down