Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waiting for phase two to begin

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Waiting for phase two to begin Empty Waiting for phase two to begin

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:53 am

Darkamaru had found Envy at last and now he had even found his office!. Using his awesome shadow powers, he had gotten in and was now sitting in Al's chair, waiting for him to arrive. Darkamaru had skipped inviting him though which might cause a few problems...

Back to top Go down

Waiting for phase two to begin Empty Re: Waiting for phase two to begin

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:59 am

Malice flew through the window, much to Darkamaru's delight. His smile widened when he saw that he had found two more. That makes the score four against one now...

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:47 pm

"Yeah, yeah, I know. Yeah, later Mustang!" Alexander's voice called down the hall before the blonde in question boredly opened the door to his office and stepped inside, closing and locking the door there-after.
He then felt a prickly-like sensation on his neck and growled.
"What do you want?"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:57 pm

Darkamaru smiled his famous wisdom-beyond-age grin and looked towards the office's owner. "Hello Envy. My name is Darkamaru Invidia and I really need your help as well as the other homunculi...You do realize you are one, correct? Well, anyhow, I'm sorry I had to use your office but it was the best location I could find. I doubt anyone would notice 6 or 7 people gathering in a giant city like this, not to mention we are safe from the one I need help to win against. I'll explain my plan when the others get here though, so just wait for them. Two were in the desert when my chimera found them, so it might take a while. And if you have any questions for me, please ask them." He smiled again, somehow knowing things would turn towards the worst...Or he could accidentally insult this kid. ...He's shorter than I am... He needed to keep these thoughts inside! NO MATTER HOW HARD IT WAS!

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:25 pm

"I'm not slow." yuan said. He was sitting on the window ledge. Being Xingese, he was a skilled martial artist, and had used said skills to make his way up the building to the window.
"Nice seeing you again, Al." he added with a nod at Alex. Seeing as he was sitting on the window ledge, the window was open. The wind blew in, ruffling Yuan's hair and causing his old shirt -the one he wore over his sleeveless high necked black one with turquoise trim- to flap and billow about his thin frame. His feet hung in air, and he seemed perfectly relaxed. Yuan was fond of heights, completely trusting of high, unsafe places. Jun, however, was not. The rat scurried from his shoulder to the window ledge, sitting there and staring at Yuan like he was crazy, witch may or may not have been true.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File
Ability: Yuan Yao
State/Homuncules Title:: n/a

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:44 pm

"Weird name..." Al muttered with a dead-pan look before looking at Yuan's entrance and grinning with a wave of his hand, like a giddy child meeting his friend at the park, "Yuan!! I haven't seen you since in the desert!"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:51 pm

Darkamaru smiled again and looked at Al. "Well if you think my name is so weird, you can just call me Mr. Pride or something like that..." Darkamaru left it at that...he couldn't think of any witty comeback! He mentally sighed and fell over in defeat. "Well, I think Lust is the only person we're missing. We also still have to find Sloth and Wrath."

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:16 am

"When I left he was still in the desert." Yuan answered boredly, moving and jumping lightly into the room.
"It has been a long time, hasn't it?" he grinned at Alex. Jun, however, went running from the windowsill over to Alex. The grey rat sat at his feet, staring up at him with a look on her face you'd only find on someone who hadn't seen a good friend in a long time.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:42 pm

"Jun!! Hey there!" Envy said with a bright grin as he knelt down and extended his hand to the rat, "Climb up, my shoulder's alot more comfortable without that freezing metal!"
The youth then turn his head to Darkamaru- er, Pride with a serious face and sighed.
"The only homunculus we're missing from our group is Gluttony, Pride, since Sloth and wrath are just tow space aces who haven't figured out they achieved their goal without even approaching me -I wonder what they look like...-"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:54 pm

Darkamaru sighed. "We're only missing one, not counting Lust? Well, that ruins some of my plan...But, it could still work even if we are missing Sloth and Wrath..." As Darkamaru talked, Malice began walking slowly around Al, looking up at Jun and licking his lips. "No Malice! Jun is not your snack!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:53 am

"Don't make me set Bark on you!" Envy said with a sneer to Darkamaru's pet, referring to his harmless blue -yes, blue- dog oh-so-intelligently named Bark... of course since ht poor thing's useless he doesn't show up much.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:49 am

Malice glanced up at Al and hissed. Darkamaru laughed. "I don't think he likes you much, Envy. But, back to my plans, I want you all to know that the Father of the Homunculi plans to use us as mere pawns in his game. I want to rebel against him.You probably do too. But to do this, I needed some men on the inside. You all have access to the Homunculi base. I don't since I'm already labeled as Father's enemy. I openly declared war on him, meaning that I can't safely be there, but you two can. I want you to learn more about him..." After his short speech, he stared at the two, looking them over. After a few seconds he looked at Envy. "...How old are you? Cus unless your younger than me, your kind of little..." And thus hilarity ensues.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:35 pm

Jun had scrmabled onto Alex's shoulder, sitting there comfortably.
"How old do you think he is?" Yuan asked with a smirk.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:47 pm

Darkamaru looked at Yuan. "Honestly...9."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:54 pm

"I'm fifteen years old if you look at my appearance, but in reality I'm actually only 6... neat, huh?" He said with a grin... while he just got the feeling he was going to be gawked at as he petted the poor rat with a smile directed at it, "About your offer... well..."
"Father is the biggest freak I know, do you really think I wanna spend MORE time with his cross-dressing delusions?!" Al deadpanned, and snickered a bit after that, "You wouldn't BELIEVE what I caught the old man in a few days ago... it was like some weird main dress or something... geez..."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:05 pm

Darkamaru simply stared, jaws dropped. "...You're...3...years older than me..." Now he burst out laughing. "And your like half a foot shorter!" If only he knew what his comment could do to some people... "But you are right about the creepy crossdresser..." Darkamaru shuddered...Reita creeped him out WAY too much...

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:08 pm

Envy snickered and poked out his tongue at Pride.
"Then I'm your elder and your boss, Pridey-Widey."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:11 pm

Darkamaru would not stand for this! His Pride was insulted! AND HE WAS PRIDE ANYWAYS! "Oh yea?Well my senior is a micro-mini candy treat so nyah." He stuck out his tongue as childishly as was humanly possible and turned his back on him. No one hurts his ego and gets away with it! especially calling him pridey-widey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:13 pm

"Micro-mini--?" He started before cracking into laughter, "G-Geez-!! Did it t-take you all n- haha -ight to figure th-that one o-out, itty bitty Pridey-Widey?"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:21 pm

Darkamaru, still staring away from him, made his shadow come up and take the form of a mouth blowing a rasberry. "Whatever, shorty. At least people can see me when an ant passes by."

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:35 pm

"Man dress?" Yuan raised an eyebrow. "And you're still younger than me, I'm seventeen, technically eleven." he laughed. Jun squeaked something at Yuan.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:38 pm

"And I'm 13, technically thirteen. Haha! And don't even get me started on his man dress....and his bangles and girly hair...He's a freak!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:02 pm

"I'm going to let you down for a second, alright Jun-chan? I don't want you to get hurt." Envy said in a dark tone as he placed the ran onto a small shelf -to keep her away from that dumb pet of Pride's- before his left arm shifted out into a snake form before it tightly wrapped around the older homunculus tightly as the Snake's fang were aimed at his neck. Without warning the snake ripped down at Pride's neck just as his right arm was shifted into a large blade and the furious Envy split Pride's head in two, before walking out of a five foot radius of him as putting Jun back on his shoulder.
"It's such a shame you can heal yourself, Pride, since I'd just love to watch you truly die. I've lost my playful mood right now so to stay in my good books I suggest you keep your mouth shut. You're just as pathetic as those humans..." His remaining left arm -he'd changed his right amr back to normal to put jun back on his shoulder- then shifted back to normal before he pointed at Greed with a sneer, "I don't need you pitching in. Now, Pride, can you tell me exactly why you decided to show up? I think the reason you've currently given me is lame and childish, and a way for a boy to rebel against his father. Young Jun, I apologize for the trouble, but I had to take my anger out on someone and Pride seemd a formidable target, yes?"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:37 pm

Darkamaru stood in astonishment as his wounds healed. "Did you just...Forget it, I had that that coming to me. And thanks for doing that. I needed to test my reflexes, and they are pretty poor apparently. But either way, my plan isn't childish. I plan to wage a full-scale WAR against Reita so that he can't use us for his own plans! If anything, it isn't childish. But, since you think it's stupid and you obviously hate me, I assume that you don't want to join with me. So, I bid you both good day. Greed, if you want to join my plan, contact me some time." At that malice flew out the window as Darkamaru fell into the shadows, reappearing outside. Calling ME childish? Hmph, maybe I am but that moron, Envy had no right to say that or attack me! I should have turned around and blasted him to bits! As he thought the last part, he placed a hand on his left arm, where he had installed a rocket-launcher. Well, I hope Greed changes his mind at least. If I can't get one, the other is the best one of them all. The ultimate defense...

OOC-Sibling rivalry.xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:52 am

"...Is it just me or should Pride've been called 'Chicken' or 'Cowardice'?"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down