Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waiting for phase two to begin

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Waiting for phase two to begin - Page 2 Empty Re: Waiting for phase two to begin

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:55 am

OOC-(...you and Reita said the EXACT same thing... O_O DOESN'T MAKE IT TRUE THOUGH! im just fond of dramatic exits.lol)

Back to top Go down

Waiting for phase two to begin - Page 2 Empty Re: Waiting for phase two to begin

Post by Alaric Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:27 am

((HAHA!! XD LOL))
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:15 am

Jun squeaked her agreement to Alex. "Not what I meant Alex, I forgot you don't really care for my sense of humor." Yuan said, a smirk on his face as he shrugged. Of course, Greed was a bit irritated, you could tell by watching his fingers, wich he flexed, switching to ultimate shield and back to flesh, again and again.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File
Ability: Yuan Yao
State/Homuncules Title:: n/a

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:59 pm

"Well I'm going to join up anyway... I wanna be the one that sets both sides on a swerve, the middle homunculus, the neutral party." En said with a shrug, "Besides, I'm going to find a way to be the co-leader or something, and think about it, we're bored as hell in Central... so this is an excuse to get out and DO something other than paper work. That's what subordinates are for, right Jun?"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:03 pm

Jun squeaked her enthusiastic reply to Alex. "You're corrupting her." Greed laughed. "But I can't disagree. Having some pawns to manipulate doesn't sound bad. Rather apealing, actually." Greed said. "Really, being a humunculus is just about the best thing to ever happen to me. There's only one draw back to being greed though."
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:17 pm

"Yeah, that drawback is if you get a smart enough opponent you don't even get the luxury of wearing your skin, and besides, we were BORN homunculi, big brother." Al said with a grin before his eyes set upon the moutain of paperwork on his desk, making him cringe, "Ah crap, paperwork..."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:26 pm

Greed frowned. "Actually, I was more thinking this." Greed became all ultimate shield. "It makes my head look retarded." he laughed as he let the ultimate shield fade. "Want some help with that?" he motioned to the paperwork.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:12 pm

En began to laugh at Greed's way of saying his own head looked retarded in his actual form before nodding eagerly at his offer to help as he took a seat behind his desk and shifted into his olf form, military uniform, layered hair, automail and all.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:22 pm

Greed glanced around and grabbed a spare chair, dragging it to the edge of the desk he sat down carefully. "What's the point of so much paperwork, anyway?" he questioned. "It seems kinda like a waste of perfectly good trees."
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:28 pm

"Yeah! I don't get why they couldn't just email it to me..." En said with a bored tone before he caught eye of something in the trash. When he look over to it he noticed the practically shreeded laptop in it and groaned, "So that's why..."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:37 pm

"I wonder how that happened?" Greed wondered out loud, a smile dancing fleetingly across his face as he grabbed up a smile section of the paperwork and a pen. "Math? You have to do minor math?" he raised his eyebrows, surpressing a laugh. It seemed ... strange.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:36 am

Damien finnaly walks in " What have I missed? " Damien says closing the door

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:54 am

"Don't ask, I have school too, you know." Envy said with a chuckle before hearing someone coming through the door, he turned to see a man easily identifiable as lust, well, if that's what that skimpy outfit and red mark meant anything anyway, "Hey, nice to meet you, are you the new 'Lust'?"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:09 am

" Yeah " Damien thinks ' Damn they do know this room isnt sound proof '

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:11 am

"Pride has already come and gone, if that's what you mean." Greed said boredly. "And you have to go to school? i haven't even had my private tutors for two years now, and look at me. I can do mathmatics,w riting and I speak several languages." greed grinned. "You're probably smarter than me and you got to school." Greed surpressed a laugh.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:12 am

" well your talking about school , thats nice "

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:17 am

"Don't worry, I'm a colonel here -despite my young age it's true- so it's alright if you don't believe me, though the paper work does the talking for me... hey, Yuan, you can do my homework for me and I'll sign all these papers? You've already started on it." Envy chuckled as he rose one of his bare feet up and placed it on his index finger, which immediately grew into a long spike that shut the door with a bang and missed Lust by an inch, before he reverted it and relaxed in his seat, "I'm sure you noticed that the rooms connecting to this are unoccupied because my subordinates are who knows where right now. Don't worry, we're safe, besides, it's not like the existence of homunculi is a secret or anything. Oh well. Well, you missed Pridey giving us a proposition to ditch the old cross-dressing weirdo and join him in kicking the old man's ass, you remember Pridey? Short, dark hair, automail arm, weird attitude? Yeah, him. Me and Greedo Speedo here are the newbies, I'm joining up for something to do but I'm not ditching my nice big room in paps' place. I'm not sure about Greedo though."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:20 am

Greed sighed and looked over the sheet. To easy.
"I don't know just yet. I mean, a room and stuff sounds pretty good, but the man annoys the hell outta me, and he hates Jun. Besides, ic an't exactly get everything I want with the old man around. especially some subordinates to do the dirty work for me." Greed sighed as he wrote in the answers for several problems.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:20 am

" I see well yeah im already in "

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:31 am

"Cool, I'll tell Pridey next time I'm in Frostdeath. Ne, question 5B's a hard one."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2