Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emperor hooky

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Emperor hooky Empty Emperor hooky

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:34 am

Okay. So he hadn't been mature about it. Soon after the death of Yuan's 'grandfather', he had been made emperor. But being the mature person he was, soon after it was announced he was the official emperor, he put several trusted advisers in charge and left, having things to do in Amestris. And from there, he came to Central, bored out of his mind. He padded on light feet down a minor road, obviously Xingese, so you could tell from his looks. His dark eyes seemed to stare at something beyond visibility. "What am i gonna do Jun?" he asked his pet, sighing slightly as he petted the rat.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File
Ability: Yuan Yao
State/Homuncules Title:: n/a

Back to top Go down

Emperor hooky Empty Re: Emperor hooky

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:42 am

Katie walked back into the streets on Central, returning from an exausting mission.
Alex was following her, down at her feet.
"Agh, Alex, I wish I didn't have to come back here. I mean, it was better in the other city..." She sighed.

She looked ahead, and saw a figure. She shrugged as she continued to walk down the road. Alex scurried ahead in front of her.
"A-Alex! Wait up!!" She chased after him as he headed toward the smaller rat.
"I'm sorry, about him, he's being...different. Sorry," She picked up up. She sighed again.

"Hey...You look familiar..." Katie looked at him, and tried to recall where she's seen him before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:50 am

"Hey no problem." Yuan said with a small laugh, sticking Jun in the pocket of his open shirt/jacket. He only wore it to carry his rat, the red and ornage was to bright compared to his other black clothes.

"I don't know why I'd be familiar, I don't beleive we've emt." he pondered for a moment, looking Katie up and down with careful eyes.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:55 am

"I don't believe we've met either, but I feel like I've--that's it! You're the Emperor of Xing, aren't you? My great-grandmother was Ichigo Sora, and she knew Ling Yao." Katie explained, realizing who he was. But he was there for a reason, so she didn't say 'Emperor of Xing' aloud.

"What are you doing here, anyway?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:58 am

"very recent emporer might I add. the death of... my grandfather was a tragedy for the people. Ling Yao was my great grandfather." he stated calmly, not realizing he would so quickly be recognized.

"I have... matters that dictate my staying in Amestris. I became involved with these... matters before my grandfathers untimely death." he shrugged.

"Yuan yao, by the way." he bowed perfectly at the waist.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:13 am

Darkamaru was walking down the street, headed to his automail shop in New Optain to drop off some parts he had bought. As he walked, he noticed Yuan and Katie Lynn. He waved with a grin on his face, though he almost dropped the heavy box of scrap metal. "Hey Yuan! Hey Katie!" He ran over to them and set the box down near a rock. "Whatcha guys up to?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:19 am

"Huh? Oh, hey Darkamaru. I just ran into... Katie?" he glanced at Katie as if to check that was her name. "And was introducing myself. Apparently she recognized me due to my new... status." he added, wonderingif Dark knew of his becoming emporer.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:22 am

"Status...OH! You mean you becoming emperor? Yeah, I heard about that somewhere...Sorry about your Grandfather..." He then turned towards his box, to make sure it was intact, and then turned back to Yuan. Malice stalked closer and closer towards Alex...Until Darky kicked the poor wittle fox-eagle. "NO! Bad Malice!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:30 am

"Eh, it's okay. Things happen." he shrugged. "Course, people knowing who I am is kinda weird." he thought for a moment and shuddered a bit. The status, he loved it, adored it and the money that came with it, people constantly recognizing him he could do without.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:31 am

"So, while I have my stuff here, do either of you want or need automail? No amputations necessary!" He figured if his stuff was here, advertising would be great for business!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:23 am

Katie smiled seeing Darkamaru. She waved. "Hey, Dark!" She looked to Yuan. She gave him a nod to tell that her name was certainly Katie.

Alex sometimes didn't get along with other pets--as proven before. He always was running off chasing other pets, like dogs or rats...or once before a chimera.
Katie laid him on her shoulders, telling him to stay put so he doesn't go running off.

"Uh...thanks for the offer, but no thanks, Dark..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:33 am

"I'm good Dark. Thanks for asking though." Yuan grinned, a forced expression. He tried to make himself look happy as he slowly petted Jun on her soft little rat head.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:34 am

"All right...Your losses. Heeheehee...So whatcha doing out here?" He smiled, glad to have some chatting time. He tucked at the base of the glove on his left hand. It itched like mad but it was better than everyone seeing his ouroboros while his automail- The best durn Automail he had ever made!- was laying in pieces somewhere in Lior... Curse Takegami...

Malice grinned wickedly, doing his little foxy smirk and licking his lips. He liked ferrets... But as he jumped at Alex, He got a shadow slap in the face. Darkamaru had done his little 'Alchemy' routine as well to make the shadow appear as alchemy in front of Katie. "Bad Malice! WILL YOU STOP TRYING TO EAT OTHER PEOPLE'S PETS???" Malice recoiled his wings, obviously feeling defeated...No Alex for him toay...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:49 am

Alex narrowed his eyes, as if he was going to attack Malice.
"Alex...if you even think about it." Katie warned him.
She sighed. "Why does Malice want to eat him so much? And does he do that often?"
Usually, Alex is the one to go up to other pets, like he did with Jun.
He even goes after animals larger than him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:26 am

Dark sighed. "Malice is just tarded... He'll chase anything almost...ESPECIALLY ferrets... All you gotta do is kick him or pinch his wings. He hates that..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:33 am

"I wonder why...Alex has a fetish for chasing down other animals, preferably bigger ones than him." Katie sighed again.
She looked to Yuan. "What about your pet, Yuan?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:35 am

"Jun? She's well behaved. Except she makes fun of people and acts more like a person than a pet..." Yuan trailed off as Jun squeaked something madly. "I didn't say that!" he protested, scratching his neck and making his tratorz amulet jangle slightly.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:39 am

"Hm?" Katie spotted it.
"What's that? I haven't seen something like that before."

The blonde ferret looked at Jun in curiousity, as if to say "hi" to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:44 am

Jun squeaked soemthing, and briefly groomed ehr grey fur, as if to show an air of calm and cool. she scurried to the age of Yuan's shoulder and stared at Alex with mild intrest.

"This? Nothin' important." Greed shrugged offhandedly, thinking of how Take had told him to quit traitoz... it made his stomach twist in a painful knot.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:47 am

Darkamaru grinned and, pulling his from his...Automail...Pouch. OMG HE HAD LEFT IT WITH HIS TRASHED AUTOMAIL BACK IN LIOR! He did the one sensible thing anyone could do: He ran in circles, screaming at the top of his lungs. "AHHHHHHHHH!!!! OMG WHERE IS IT! FREAKIN CANNIBAL, MADE ME LOSE IT! IMA CHOKE HIM!" He was speaking-screaming- fast enough though that not many people would hear more than 'OMG WHERE IS IT! LOSE IT!' That might help him some, if not much, to keep from suspicion...

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:50 am

"Darkamaru! Calm down. All you have to do is think about where you left it and get it back." Yuan said as calmingly as he could.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:08 am

Katie laughed loud and hard.
"C-calm down!" She giggled, calming herself down now.
"Yeah, listen to Yuan. Where was the last t-time you had it?"

Alex looked to Jun again with interested eyes. He stared at his owner for a couple seconds, and scurried down to her feet, still looking to Jun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:13 am

Yuan had been holding back and he finnaly burst out laughing, sounding like his great-grandfather Ling. "Bi shi hao xiao!" he exclaime din Xingese, still grinning.

Jun glanced at Yuan, nipped his shoulder lightly and then made ehr way down to his feet, blancing back on her hinde paws to stare curiously at Alex.

(ooc- Yuan said 'That is funny.' in Xingese/Chinese, roughly speaking.)
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:23 am

Katie laughed harder with Yuan saying that.
"S-stop making me laugh!! I-I still don't see how this is funny!" She said, trying to pull herself together. She could understand him very well. After all, she spoke Xingese herself.

Alex continued to look at Jun. What a tiny little creature she was--but awfully cute.
It seemed like he was saying to her, "You seem nice. I'm Alex, what's your name?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:28 am

Darkamaru stopped and turned to Yuan. He sighed. "Okay then...It was in Lior...And I dropped it when my automail blew up...Freakin good quality stuff too... Stupid cannibal..." He muttered the last part to himself though, yet again so that no one heard him... Darkamaru glanced up with pitiful 5 year oldish eyes when they laughed and then pouted wit6h the anime ;;; lines and said "It's not funny..."

(OOC- xD yes it is darky! oh and, if you guys want to know JUST how kawaii darkys pitiful little voice is, check out my latest video where I captured it JUST right with his panic post. Should be ready in half an hour)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum