Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emperor hooky

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Emperor hooky - Page 2 Empty Re: Emperor hooky

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:32 am

"Random creaming and running in circles? Hilarious." Yuan shook his head. "Sui shuo ta mei mei." he added softly. "And can't you go and get it? Or get a new one?" Yuan questioned with raised eyebrows.

Jun squeaked, answering said ferret statement with 'I'm Jun.'

(ooc- 'Though he does this often.')
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File
Ability: Yuan Yao
State/Homuncules Title:: n/a

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:39 am

"Ah, I see. It makes sense now. Thanks," Katie stood up, finally calming herself down.
She'd stopped her laughing fit.

"This person right behind me is Katie, she's my owner." Alex squeaked, his whiskers moving a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:47 am

"Doesn't it." he smiled, slipping a hand in his pocket and feeling the pocketwatch given to him by Take. such conflicting items....

"This dude is Yuan. He's not so much my owner as my friend." Jun squeaked abck. "Of course, i like his friend Envy almost as much as him." she added thoughtfuly.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:49 am

Darkamaru sighed. "Making another one would take too long... The first set took me 4 weeks to make..." He then glared at Yuan, still childishly. "Vous savez quelque chose, vous sucez..."

(Frostdeathian for "You know something...You suck..." xD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:53 am

"Wei he ni yan bi?" Yuan asked with raised eyebrows.

(ooc- 'Why do you say that?' Other languages are fun XD)
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:54 am

Katie looked to Dark. If only she knew how to help in this situation...
"I'm sure you'll make it better this time. It might take longer, but still." She tried to encourage him.

"That's cool! Katie knows this guy named Takegami, and she seems to really like him." Alex squeaked again, with a smiling and happy tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:57 am

"See, Kate has the right mind set." Greed nodded.

"Takegami? Yuan knows him. He gave Yuan this shiny round thing I'm not aloud to touch." Jun looked thoughtful. "The shiny thing makes Yuan mad though, I don't know why he doesn't chuck it." she added.

"Because I can't!" Yuan screamed at Jun, obviously having heard her.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:01 am

Katie noted that he said 'Kate' instead of 'Katie', but she let that go. Maybe it could be a new nickname for her or something.
She nodded hopefully to Dark.

"Really? Katie got the same thing from him. It's this round shiny golden watch. She hasn't opened it yet, so I don't know what's in it." It looked like Alex gave a slight shrug to Jun.
"He also keeps calling Katie 'his assistent'. I have no idea what's going on with them."

"Yuan...you can hear them?" Katie turned to Yuan with a interested, yet confused, look.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:08 am

"Yeah. i read a book on how to speak with them. Most people thought the book was a bunch of garbage but it worked... and you kinda learn the rest." he said, his face turning a shade darker.

"Yeah. Yuan is a colonel or somethin'. Humans are such confusing creatures. A good deal of them aren't worth the effort." Jun sighed, as if looking saddened that humans were such a 'nuisance'.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:14 am

Darkamaru grinned evilly at Yuan. "... Insectes de Xingese moi... Je le comprends grand et tous sauf que... Oh et je l'ai dit parce que je l'ai eu l'impression d'etre. Haha..." (...Xingese bugs me...I understand it great and all but whatever... Oh and I said that because I felt like it. Haha...)

"Well, I suppose I could Katie..."

Malice joined in the conversation now. He was sleeping before after Dark punished him. In his sort of squawking yelp he began chatting with the two smaller pets. "Yea, well I got this loser for an owner... He yelled at me when I saved his skin back in Frostdeath... Something about this dude named Reita...Weird..."

"HEY! I AM SO NOT A LOSER!" Darkamaru looked at Malice with an angry glare, but from his tiny, childish figure, not even this could be taken seriously...

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:21 am

"Hey, no way to talk to the emporer of a great nation." Greed smirked.

"That's weird. Of course, he's so small, why do you listen to him?" Jun tilted her ehad in Malice's direction, keeping a good distance from him, having been his near meal several times.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:23 am

"I can talk to my leetle brother anyway I want to. He smiled and stuck out his tongue. "Were all adopted. 18 of us, at least. He just stays with a different family."

Malice whispered now, not wanting Dark to hear him again. "He might be a midget but he IS a homunculus...But that stays between us three..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:28 am

"What!?! I'm older than you!" Greed exclaimed, fowning.

"Really, so is Yuan." Jun whispered. "But tell no one."
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:30 am

Katie looked surprised. "Wow...I only have a little three year old sister back at home. Although, Alex has twin sisters back at home, too." She giggled a little.

"I think I'm the lucky one here. I have a great owner. She plays with me, feeds me well, and she goes to all these amazing places." Alex nodded. He backed up a little bit, not wanting to be near, knowing Malice liked ferrets.
"A homunculus? Katie's heard of them before...Alright, I promise not to tell her."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:32 am

"Yea, but I'm still your older brother. Hehe, and nothing you say can change that. Greedykins." He laughed. He hear Revel call Greed that before, so he figured he could use it to tease him.

Malice sort of shrugged his wings. "I won't tell if you won't." He noticed Alex back off. "Don't worry! I won't bite...Not now at least, unless I feel like feeling the receiving end of a shadow-beatdown..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:37 am

Greed frowned and lightly punched Dark in the arm. "No useing the nickname." he stated. "i've got a twin sister, Ming-yue."

"Good. Yuan would be really mad if she found out. Of course, she'll probably figure it out anyway." Jun squeaked, making the rat equivalant of a giggle. "And frankly I don't want an ultimate shield fist thrown in my direction."
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:40 am

"Greedykins?" Katie repeated, confused. "What's that mean?"

"Yeah...I think she might find out soon enough." Alex sighed. "Ultimate shield? Okay, she knows about homunculi, but she hasn't heard of something like that before."

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:50 am

"Nothing you need to worry your pretty little head about." Yuan said calmly, trying to keep from freaking out. Of course, it's not like he was Dark...

"Oh dear. This will not end well." Jun shook her head.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:52 am

"Well, I wanna know now. Please?" Katie tried begging once.
She looked to Dark, asking him to tell her.

"Yeah...especially because Katie doesn't give up until she knows what she wants to know..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:15 pm

"Greedykins..." He giggled, yes giggled. "Greedykins is a nickname that our sister, Revel, calls him. Kind of funny..."

Malice tilted hishead, yawning and stretching his wings. "Really? Darky is about as stubborn..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:21 pm

"Shut up!" Yuan snapped. "And I don't consider ehr our sister."

"Yuan's just nosy, always sticking his nose where it doesn't belogn. But one day someone's gonna get mad and cut his nose off." Jun stated metaphoically.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:31 pm

Darkamaru shrugged. "Whatevs...She's MY sister anyways... Hehe and Al and Violet's and all of the rest of us. But not you." He aughed again and then grinned his very common, cocky little grin. Sometimes his name fit him all too well...

Malice grinned. "Darky is too...Always looking for something about his father. 'Father this, Father that!' Hehehe..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:12 am

"Hey, they are all my siblings to. Just no Revs." Yuan stated, glaring daggers at Dark.

"Better than Yuan. He's so annoying. 'I want this. I want those, blah, blah, blah." Jun rolled her little black eyes and sook her head.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:41 am

"Hey, hey, hey!" Katie stepped in between the two. "Stop fighting!" She laughed. "I'm surprised that you two have so many siblings...it makes me feel like an only child!"

"Hmm, really? Katie isn't selfish at all. She really cares for her friends, and would do anything for them, as far as I know." Alex paid attention to both of his other pet friend's stories. "Wow, I really am the lucky one, aren't I?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:44 am

"Pfft, you try dealing with them." Yuan rolled his eyes.

"You are. Of course, Yuan is Greed incarnate..." Jun trailed off, her little tail flicking in thought.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: