Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rose Generals (Xan, Me, Revel, Val)

Go down

The Rose Generals (Xan, Me, Revel, Val) Empty The Rose Generals (Xan, Me, Revel, Val)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:32 pm

Takegami stood inside of his castle, planning out the movements when he heard the sound of someone running down the hallway. His doors burst open, and in ran a messanger, looking ready to piss himself. Takegami sighed at the sight of the messanger, and could only imagine what excuse he would have to bother him at such a critical moment. The messanger bowed on the ground, panting heavily as if he had ran for miles.

"THE ROSE GENERALS APPROACH WITH VAST NUMBERS OF SOLDIERS MY LORD!! LU BU FROM THE EAST! CAO CAO FROM THE WEST! YUAN SHAO FROM THE SOUTH! AND DONG ZHUO FROM THE NORTH!!"

Takegami stood up and grabbed his blade. He had waited for a moment like this forever. These were only a few of the Rose Generals, so when would the second wave begin? Takegami simply prepared his forces for battle. He walked out of the castle, his ally Xan to his left, and to his right his loyal retainer and personal guard Revel. He stuck his hand out into the air, and sent his soldiers forth in all directions, making sure to close and lock all the gates. The enemy would first have to pass the castle walls, could they even make it that far?

Changed It XD

[OOC: Alright guys, the layout of the castle is similiar to that of He Fei (DW5/6) The only diffrence is that the terrain falls more on the lines of Si Province and Hu Lao gate, snowy and full of mountains. Goodluck ^^]

Last edited by Takegami on Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Rose Generals (Xan, Me, Revel, Val) Empty Re: The Rose Generals (Xan, Me, Revel, Val)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:33 pm

Xan walked on the left side of Takegami, thinking of battle tactics and different troop formations and other subtle details needed in the art of war. He considered the frozen, mountainous terrain, the defensive qualities of the castle, the number of men present, supply lines, etc. Doubtless, Take-san was thinking of these kinds of things too, but Xan had always enjoyed being prepared for anything. His own forces were still at sea, as he had used his flash step to come here early. It would be a long time before his forces had themselves organized enough to mount any sort of offensive on the Rose Generals. Pity.

Xan excused himself with a bow and disappeared to go to the top of the castle, where he could get a better vantage point with which to view the terrain on which he would be fighting.

In the distance, Xan could just make out the vast numbers of troops that approached from every direction.

Alright Lu Bu, you may be the Avatar of Battle, a monster on the battlefield, but you will fall before the might of my strategies, and my....inventions.

Xan had already flown in some of his newest 'toys', courtesy of Quicksilver and other chimeras. He smiled, for he knew that this castle would not fall easily, and even if the enemy did somehow manage to take the castle, they would regret it immediately afterwards.

Back to top Go down

The Rose Generals (Xan, Me, Revel, Val) Empty Re: The Rose Generals (Xan, Me, Revel, Val)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:39 pm

Takegami simply whistled, summoning his horse to his side. He hopped onto the horse's back, and looked straight ahead at the direction at which Cao Cao attacked from. He extended his hand outward infront of him, and smiled devilishly. Altogether, he had a total of nearly twenty-five hundred troops, while his ally brought a total of ten hundred aswell. This was a excellent amount as Takegami rallied his forces, increasing their morale with a speech.

"If you flee from battle, i shall cut you down myself! Today, Cao Cao will fall!!"

Takegami's horse stood on its heign legs, neighing proudly. It was only a matter of time before he had his troops break apart and charge Cao Cao head on. He would not pass the West Gate, nor the bridge that allowed him near the castle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:05 am

Revel teleported next to her lord, looking around rapidly, "And my target?" Her cloak flew off again, making her outfit look like Kunoichi strongly only with a bit of a tan. Her red eyes flicked around at all the soldiers.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File
Ability: Revel Shade
State/Homuncules Title:: N/A

http://modernwarriors.creeazaforum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down