Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The effects of alcohol (Yuan, Revel and Tobi)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The effects of alcohol (Yuan, Revel and Tobi) - Page 2 Empty Re: The effects of alcohol (Yuan, Revel and Tobi)

Post by Revel Yao Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:14 pm

Revel blinked and looked scared "Y-Yuan?! What's wrong?!"
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File
Ability: Revel Shade
State/Homuncules Title:: N/A

http://modernwarriors.creeazaforum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

The effects of alcohol (Yuan, Revel and Tobi) - Page 2 Empty Re: The effects of alcohol (Yuan, Revel and Tobi)

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:58 pm

"Don't think I didn't see that." Yuan growled, glaring at Tobi angrily, dark eyes showing hate and... jealousy?
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File
Ability: Yuan Yao
State/Homuncules Title:: n/a

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:01 pm

Revel blinked her eyes furrowed in confusion as she rested a hand on Yuan's arm, "Yuan.. what are you talking about?"
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:03 pm

"Stop playing dumb." Yuan snapped. "I saw you and Tobi!" he looked downright furious. Fueled by his anger, little pebbles of earth floated a few inches off the ground. He may have had complete control of the element, but it was still fueled by raw emotion.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:06 pm

Revel blinked and waved her arms, flailing, "Not by choice!" He's drunk Yuan!" She leaned forward and whimpered, "Calm down, I didn't kiss him on purpose! He started it!" Her eyes pleaded softly, "Why would I kiss Tobi when I have you?"
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:38 am

Yuan frowned. "That brings him only slightly off the hook." Yuan glared down at Tobi. "Why the hell are you drunk anyway?" Yuan asked, his tone rather sharp.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:29 am

Tobi was silent for a moment before standing up and brushing himself off. "I'm sorry," He slurred, "I was trying to drink myself to death, atually. Guess it didn't really work out?" He laughed, shaking his head. "I just need a little," He broke off with a hiccup and a surprised blink, "help getting through stuff."

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:32 am

Revel frowned and crossed her arms looking confused, "You.. tried to kill yourself.. Might I inquire as some information to Why?" She pouted. "Tobi you can't die on us.. You're Yuasn's bff! And in second degree mind too!" Did she even make sense?
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:41 am

Tobi looked at the two. He didn't seem to be either of their...BFFs(?) at the moment. Regardless, he simply shrugged at her question. Of course, it had been a stupid idea. He'd been a bit tipsy when he'd decided to try it. He hadn't expected it to work, really. But he thought, what the hell, let's just see how drunk I can get. Shoulda known it would have gotten him into trouble.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:36 am

"I wouldn't say that Revel, however Tobi, I willa dmit you are my friend and I'd prefer not attending another funeral." Yuan stated darkly. "Besides, alchohol poisoning takes forever to work, it's a pain." he added.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:39 am

Revel was silent then slowly looked at Yuan with an arched brow.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:50 am

Tobi sighed. "Yeah, I figured it wouldn't work," He muttered, stumbling again and falling back down, looking almost confused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:57 am

Yuan just sighed and grabbed Tobi by the wrist, hauling him to his feet. "You going to need help?"
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:02 am

Revel shook her head and rubbed her arms nervously. Poor Tobi.. what was going on in his life she wondered.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:44 am

Tobi sighed, hiccuping slightly. "I am sorry," He said, rubbing the back of his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2