Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yuan comes again

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Yuan comes again Empty Yuan comes again

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:51 am

"It's so quiet, isn't it, Jun." He said softly, glancing at the rat that had perched on his shoulder. They little grey creature chattered in what he assumed was agrement. So many would look at him like he was crazy if they saw him. Yuan was walking in the desert, in long sleeves and pants. Of course, he spent enough time in the desert to be comfortable with the odd climate.

He had recently visited his adoptive family and was returning, for what seemed the hundreth time, to Amestris. His sword felt uncomfortably warm, the metal bare against his back, heating the fabric of his shirt. The kunai he carried were much easier to deal with, they didn't get nearly as warm.

"Hope everything goes smoothly, don't you, Jun?" the rat didn't chatter any answer. Suprised, Yuan glanced at his shoulder to see the rat had slipped into his pocket.

"I'll take that as a yes." he said softly, for the first time speaking Amestrian.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File
Ability: Yuan Yao
State/Homuncules Title:: n/a

Back to top Go down

Yuan comes again Empty Re: Yuan comes again

Post by Alaric Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:00 pm

"WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Alexander yelled out as he practically bowled the guy over. He'd tripped when running down the sand dune and trip he'd been propelled right into the poor Xingese man. Some walk...
"Oh, I'm so sorry." He apologized as he got off of the guy and dusted himself off, before extending a hand to help him get up.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:06 pm

" Ahhh Chibi Alex!" shouts Gwen runs up to Alex, pats his head like a little puppy "Howse it going me cute cousin?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:36 pm

"G-GWEN?!" Alexander shouted out in surprise as he turned to the blonde in question, who was now patting his head, "What're are you doing out here in the DESERT?!"
He then hid his arms behind his back quickly, as since they're both fully automail, Gwen would probably try to pull them apart to see what's inside... and he wasn't going to let that happen.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:45 pm

"Ha-ha well.." Gwen scratches her hair abit "I kinda got bored and wanted to go to Dubith and didnt have that much money to take a train,hahah"

Gwen tilts her head makes a curious face "What are you hiding behind your back Cousin?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:23 pm

Yuan stared. "Uh..." he stared for several more minutes. "It's alright.... I guess..." that was by far one of the most random things that had ever happened to him. Jun jumped from his pocket and clawed her way up onto his shoulder. the little grey rat stared curiously at the two. Yuan looked at the rat and nodded, as if confirming that Amestrians were indeed strange people.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:28 pm

Alexander grins apologetically at Yuan before turning to Gwen with a scowl, not letting her see the automail behind his back still -thank god he was wearing that jacket!-
"Gwen, why did you follow me here?" He demanded before finally giving up hiding the metal limbs and pulling that feminine pose with his gloved hand on his hip, he then turned to Yuan with a grin, "Hey. The name's Alexander Elric, nice to meet you."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:08 am

"Yuan Yao. Nice to meet you as well." Yuan put his hands together and bowed, right at the waist. "Isn't Alexander an odd name for a girl?" he questioned, not noticing that the person he was talking to was a boy.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:04 pm

Gwen smiles and backs away abit and says "Hi My name is Gwen Rockbell"

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:09 pm

"Nice to meet you, Gwen." Yuan said, bowing again, his bangs covering both his eeys. Once he straightened, Yuan brushed his bangs out of his face, a frown replacing his blank expression. His fingers lingered slightly over the scar on his eye before eltting his hand fall abck to his side.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:03 pm

"FYI, thin-eyes..." Alexander muttered darkly before stomping on the man's foot extremely hard, "I'M A FREAKING GUY! GET YOUR DAMNED GENDER RIGHT!!!"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:51 pm

Gwen stares at Alex and says "But you do look kinda like a girl.." and smiles

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:26 pm

Yuan's face took on a look of mild pain. "I'm sorry, remmeber I'm from Xing, where men look like men and woman look like women." Yuan stated, fighting his temper.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:54 pm

"That's it!" He screamed out as two massive sand-spikes extruded from the ground and both cut each Gwen and Yuan on the cheek. Yuan on the right and Gwen on the left. He then growled and adjusted his foot slightly as a shower of sand needles -of sorts- suddenly came out of nowhere and began to attack the two like a shower. They'd better run if they wanted to live.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:34 pm

"Ow.." Gwen says "Hey dont hurt your cousin" and hits Alex on the head really hard

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:09 am

Yuan frowned and drew his sword quickly, holding it like a shield. /Good thing I brought my broadsword./ he thought. His straight sword would do nothing to protect him from this. "Why fight like a coward? Real men fight hand to hand." Yuan siad in a mocking tone, intenified by his accent.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:06 pm

"Hand to hand, huh?! Well you're speaking to a descendant of the Fullmetal Alchemist, so of course-" He said with a growl as he did an amazing flip above the xingese man and landed behind him before throwing an automail punch right next to him, indenting his fist into the blade with a grunt, "-I'd know how to fight."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:00 am

"Fullmetal, sounds familiar. But you are speaking to someone of great strength." Yuan whirled around, aiming a kick at Al, eyes watching for any movement. Yuan wasn't about to go blabbing that he was, at one time, royalty, until his family disowned him and his parents. "But you do seem to know something." Yuan said mockingly, a wide grin spread across his face, unable to contain how much fun this was to him.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:20 pm

Smirking, Alexander threw his body back away from the incoming kick but his expression changed to that of shock as the speed of the kick managed to create a small cut on his cheek. This triggered immediate alarm as the boy stopped all fighting actions and spun around, not facing the man, as he pulled a small bandade out of his pocket and secured it to the now healed wound. He really wasn't in the mood for his secret to get out, and especially not in front of his cousin.
He then got back into a fighting position before thatl ook of panic/shock came on his face again as a loud grumbling sound came from his stomach. He eye twitched in frustration as he looked down at his stomach with a glare.
"Stupid human needs..."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:17 am

Yuan stopped his assualt. "I'd offer you something to eat, but all I have is jerky, only thing that can stay good through this foresaken desert." Yuan briefly scowled, making the scar over his eye go whiter, become more noticable. "I do admire you. You seem strong for someone who doesn't seem to have formal training."
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:15 pm

"WELL I'M SORRY I DIDN'T TRAVEL ALL THE WAY TO XING TO BECOME A FREAKIN' ACROBAT, I GOT THE SAME TRAINING AS EVERY OTHER DOG OF THE MILITARY!" Alexander snapped at the man and it made him look quite childish thanks to his short height and half-pout, half-mad face... then again, the kid WAS an Elric with two automail arms, so it's understandable he was just as much of a shrimp as Great Uncle Edo was. Of course, he just didn't go insane when he was called short.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:25 am

"You don't understand praise, do you?" Yuan asked, tone even. it seemed like nothing irritated him... except not eating for extended periods of time, then the gnawing hunger annoyed him.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:27 am

"It's not my fault I don't speak Xingese!" Alexander protested with a pout as he pulled an albeit feminine pose again. Man, that kid sure knew how to give off the wrong impression.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:04 am

"I wasn't even speaking Xingese." Yuan frowned, crossing his arms. "This is Xingese." he added in Xingese. "I doubt you understood that..." he muttered, looking mad for no particular reason... though he wasn't mad.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:32 am

"Er... You like cheese? Sorry, I really can't speak xingese." Alexander said in a calmer tone as he chuckle before groaning along with the rumble of his stomach, "Man I hate having a hungry tummy..."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next