Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbidden (Extravagance and Yuan/Greed- Closed)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Forbidden (Extravagance and Yuan/Greed- Closed) Empty Forbidden (Extravagance and Yuan/Greed- Closed)

Post by Revel Yao Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:52 am

Extravagance slid down the edge of a building. A week of control and she seemed very well in control, still she had left over obligations. She may be a murderer but she wasn't a traitor. Her fingers lingered in her pockets thoughtfully. Feeling the soft thing brush against her fingers she felt almost outraged. If father found out he would be beyond pissed. Even if it wasn't just a small trinket. Just the 'stealing' part of it. She waited hopefully he would come.. a sort of summons that he'd probably still sense.. hopefully.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File
Ability: Revel Shade
State/Homuncules Title:: N/A

http://modernwarriors.creeazaforum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Forbidden (Extravagance and Yuan/Greed- Closed) Empty Re: Forbidden (Extravagance and Yuan/Greed- Closed)

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:00 am

Yuan whistled softly, urging his horse to continue walking. Why Drachma? He didn't know, he just felt like it.
Kid, you're going nuts. the voice told him plainly. Yuan rolled his eyes.
"I'm not motherf***in' nuts." Yuan answered out loud, looking pissed. it was cold and his white jacket did little to help, nor did the hood he had pulle dup over his head. Bai, however, seemed perfectly content to trot along, oblivious.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File
Ability: Yuan Yao
State/Homuncules Title:: n/a

Back to top Go down

Forbidden (Extravagance and Yuan/Greed- Closed) Empty Re: Forbidden (Extravagance and Yuan/Greed- Closed)

Post by Revel Yao Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:03 am

Extravagance let out a low and long whistle, attracting the horse's attention, similar to Yuan's own tune he had used to call Bai. She stepped out from the shadows slightly, wearing a burlap cloak as usual. She looked paranoid, back in forth her eyes darted. Someone found out about this she was royally f***ed...
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:09 am

Bai raised his head, tortting in the direction of the whistle. Yuan looked up, surprise showing on his face, a hint of amusement showing in his eyes, thanks to greed's influence.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:11 am

Extravagance pushed down her hood, hair cut short and unruly on her head. "Okay don't freak out, don't yell, scream or attack I come in peace." She said, holding up her hands as to confim her words.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:20 am

Yuan quirked an eyebrow.
"Why the hell would I fight? If I fought you I'd get an earful." he answered in a dull, blank tone, referring to Greed and his dislike of fighting women.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:22 am

Extravagance let out a sigh of relief. "Oh thank god I'd be beheaded if there was a scene." She stepped back and looked him up and down "Yah you're definitely the brat that cost her her life." She stroked her chin and turned herbody, rummaging in a bag. "Let's see.. where is it...?"
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:28 am

"Brat!?!" Yuan snapped, looking ticked off. Greed laughed and snatched at control, being beaten off by Yuan.
"Aw, come on kid." Greed whined, managing to speak out loud. Yuan just rolled his eyes, taking a firmer control of his body.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:32 am

Extravagance looked up, confused. There WAS another being in that small body of his. Interesting. She thought she was special. Chuckling darkly to herself she shook her head and then growled, "Damnit I know it's in here!"
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:42 am

"Having some trouble?" Yuan snorted, earning Greed yelling at him.
Treat a lady nice! Greed growled. Yuan ignored him.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:44 am

Extravagance rolled her eyes and shouted in excitement. "Here it is!" Pulling out a small bag, about the size of her hand, she tossed it to Yuan. "Look I know you're gonna miss her and all a hell of a lot more than I will, but here. That's all the stuff I could sneak out before the burning of her old room."
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:51 am

Yuan seemed surpised. he wanted to say athank you, but his mouth didn't seem to work.

Acting on Yuan's stupor, greed seized control with a smug laugh, leaving Yuan quite ticked off.
"hey, thanks babe. This'll probably keep him from moping, at least for a bit." Greed smirked.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:53 am

Extravagance snorted, "Babe? Hardly!" She tugged at her hood. "I know it's out of character for a sin to be kind.. but I stole back her treasured possession from the pledge she made with Takegami. Her blue feather is in there. Take good care of it that girl really was head over heels for you. Her last words were your name."
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:22 pm

"Don't worry, the kid wouldn't do anything to that girl. he's soft." Greed snorted. "He's been moping and whining and annoying the hell out of me. And I'm telling him all this, he can't hear us." Greed sighed. "But that kid makes it tough on me. His greed is so close to my own, but he's soft. Greed rubbed his temples. "Thanks, babe. What did you do to the girl anyway? Greed asked, yuan perking up upon hearing it from Greed.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:25 pm

Extravagance froze and sighed shaking her head. "With the choices I had before me? You probably won't like to hear this." Leaning against the wall she stared at the ground. "She knew either she had to die or Yuan did.. so.. she begged me to kill her. Now I just couldn't do that.. I am part of her ya know. So instead.. I wiped her memories and sealed her in the back of our mind.. she should have been sleeping.. But I think somehow.. she killed herself.. she doesn't talk anymore." Extravagance shook her head.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:08 pm

"Eh, could be depression. Some people get real quiet. That's what my last guys babe did, anyway." Greed shrugged in a bored way, fighting off Yuan's will.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:09 pm

Extravagance twitched her brow. "Please refrain from that word."
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:25 pm

"What word?" Greed smirked, seemign altogetehr pleased at her reaction.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:28 pm

Extravagance snarled, "That BABE word. You don't own me, nor will you ever. Now don't use it. It irratates the hell out of me to think you know me enough to call me that." She vented, again Extravagance when she was angry.. just looked purely adorable.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:32 pm

"Look, I have my habits, i'm sure you have yours. I have been calling girls babe for over three hundred years, toots. Ya got it? I am the only original to have enough will to keep comign back." Greed rolled his eyes before a yelp escaped his mouth.
"Damn it, Greed." Yuan growled, frowning.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:35 pm

Extravagance snorted and rolled her eyes "What a cocky pain in the ass you are. Thank god this'll probably be the last time we meet, after all I'd probably choke on your eccentric-ness." She hissed like a cornered cat and shoved contents back in her bag.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:48 pm

"Yes, Greed is a pain. No need to make a point of talking about his stupidity." Yuan stated with a frown.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:51 pm

Extravagance nodded and jumped slightly a sudden sound errupting in her head. The hell was that? Sounded like a voice. Shaking away the initial shock she stood up. "Alright.."
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:55 pm

"I do apologize for the way he acted though." Yuan sighed, pattign Bai's neck to calm the anxious horse.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:57 pm

Extravagance nodded and twitched her hand slightly, suddenly she felt sick... just copletely out of the blue. She held up her hand and ran to the shadows, her back to him and wretched. A very unbecoming sound and feeling. After a few moments she groaned. The hell is wrong with me?!
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next