Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Convincing a Deadman to live [Yuan and myself ONLY]

Go down

Convincing a Deadman to live [Yuan and myself ONLY] Empty Convincing a Deadman to live [Yuan and myself ONLY]

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:02 am

Takegami sat in the large temple with Greed sipping a glass of blood. The poor boy was on a couch practically half dead from the battle with Darkamaru. He sighed lightly at how everytime he came close to winning, Darkamaru would act like the coward he is and run away. He sipped the blood lightly before looking over at Greed.

"And you... i should've left you to die, but i spared you. Baka."

Takegami shuddered slightly noticing that he was beginning to sound slightly like Envy before pulling himself into the right mind. He held his blade, Bloodied Rose, in his left hand just incase Greed tried anything. The boy couldn't withstand Takegami's attacks then, and he surely couldn't withstand them now that he didn't have Darkamaru to save him and get in the way.

Last edited by Takegami on Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Convincing a Deadman to live [Yuan and myself ONLY] Empty Re: Convincing a Deadman to live [Yuan and myself ONLY]

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:14 am

"So why did you save me?" Greed snarled, dark eyes narrowed as he glared at Takegami. He was in no condition to fight, that was true, but that didn't keep him from saying something he would probably regret.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File
Ability: Yuan Yao
State/Homuncules Title:: n/a

Back to top Go down

Convincing a Deadman to live [Yuan and myself ONLY] Empty Re: Convincing a Deadman to live [Yuan and myself ONLY]

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:18 am

Takegami yawned and picked up a red cherry by the stem. He held it infront of his mouth and licked it seductively with the tip of his tongue before biting into the fruit. He looked back over at Greed, his eyes hidden by the shaded glasses he wore.

"I saved you because i could use you, and i'm willing to give you something in return."

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:35 am

This seemed to catch greed's intrest. "What kind of something?" he asked with a small curious smile, his eyebrows raised. Now Takegami was talking his language.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:41 am

Takegami sighed as he picked up another cherry and licked it with his tongue. He looked back over at Greed lazily, and yawned slightly. He had gotten ahold of Greed, and now wall he had to do was find something of Greed's interest.

"I can offer you the philosophers stone, women, money, power, and let's nto forget your title. I can make you human again, all you'd have to do is work with me. Oh, and i almost forgot the endless amount of booze."

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:55 am

"Unlike some humunculi, I don't want to be human again. To much pain. I like me the way i am. But booze, money, women, I could live with all that." he grinned, a wide, pointy toothed smile. "But I'm already working with the Fuhrer and Frostdeath. What should I do about that?"
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:59 am

Takegami sighed as he stood up and bit into the cherry, the juices of the fruit sliding out of the left corner of his mouth. He bit the entire cherry off of the stem, and walked over to Greed before kising him sensually, allowing the cherries juices to go from his mouth to Greeds.

"That kiss is a warning, if you ever try to screw me over, i won't rescue you. I'll kill you."

Takegami bore a cold expression, and his eyes were glowing slightly behind his shaded glasses. He grabbed another cherry and stood up and turned his back to the young homunculus.

"You will leave Traitorz, however, leave the Fuhrer problem to me. I too have a plan for her, and your alliance with her will be important for us both to achieve what we want."

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:03 am

Greed seemed very, very surprise by the kiss, but forced any questioning thoughts from his mind. "Don't worry. I doubt they can amke me a better offer." he grinned. "And with the fuhrer, I'll be sure to keep my supposed alliance with her. No matter how much I dislike her." he nodded, obediant for the time being. "But I do have a problem. Would it not be best for me to remain a bit... under the radar? Everyone knows me now because of my new status." he pointed out in a bored tone.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:05 am

[OOC-YUAN! Fight back! *throws kirby at Takegami* xD]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:13 am

Takegami shook his head and turned towards the giant picture of four horseman standing upon a chaotic battlefield. These were the four horsemen of the apocolypse (?) who Takegami admired. He wished that only he could be one of them, but he would simply create his own calvary of chaos. He now had the red horse, himself, the black horse, Xan, and the golden horse, Greed.

"No, i want you to gain publicity Yuan. Let your name be heard through every nation, but do it in your own style. Steal, kill, destroy, rule... do whatever it takes for your name to rise to the top of the list below mine. Then, and only then, will people learn to fear the military."

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:16 am

"So make myself known, feared? I like the sound of that." he nodded, glancing at the painting with intrested eyes. "Any current orders?" he asked with a smirk, eyes dancing with amusement.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:18 am

Takegami turned around and grabbed his glass of blood. He threw it back, drinking it all in one gulp before looking at Greed with a devilish smile that revealed his fangs.

"Destroy, kill, and thieve to your content. And make sure that you let Xan know that your with me now, i'm sure he will want to know about this, he is your boss from now on."

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:23 am

"Boss!?!" Greed exclaimed. "Hey, i'll take orders, yeah. But a boss? I warn you now, I'm no puppy." he snapped, looking ready to kill something.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:25 am

Takegami chuckled evily before sitting next to the boy offering him a glass of wine.

"He is your boss for a reason, but he won't be able to order you around without my permission, so don't get so mad. Besides, i want you all to myself."

When Takegami said that he touched Greed's nose with his finger and laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:31 am

Greed accepted the glass and took a sip. "What's so important about me? I'm sure there are other humunculi you could use. Why a sudden intrest in me?" his tone was once more cool, his face carefully blank as he took yet another sip from the glass.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:36 am

Takegami poured himself another glass of blood from a diffrent wine bottle, and smiled lightly. Everything was falling in place, now all he needed was that one more person, but he couldn't try just yet.

"You, my friend, have extensive knowledge about Traitorz, and your ability is unique, one that makes you an excellent weapon and shield. With you, Greed, i can gain the world, and you can gain your unlimited amount of prizes."

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:46 am

"sounds fair enough to me." Greed nodded. However, he couldn't help but think how he wanted the world to... that could wait until later. "Do I have any orders about what to do the next time I see any of the humunculi not on your side?" he questioned. "And if I can be so inclined, is Extravagance on your side?" he couldn't help but think of Revel.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:48 am

Takegami smirked evily. He had almost forgotten about the other homunculi, Revel and Acedia being his main targets.

"I'm afraid not, however, if you see her or Envy, try to persuade them to join us. If they won't join, then get rid of them, although, don't harm Revel, she can be persuaded."

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:56 am

"Of course." Greed nodded. "And I know very well Revel can be persuaded. she's rather complacent." he nodded and gave a mock salute. "Anything else?"
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:11 pm

Takegami sipped his blood lightly and shook his head slowly. He motioned his hand for Greed to move along and do as he wanted for now.

"That'll be all, oh, i almost forgot this too. I must be getting old..."

He snapped his fingers and lightning surrounded his hand creating a golden pocket watch. He tossed it to Greed, and turned on the radio laying back and enjoying the music. Finally, Takegami could rest easy for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:17 pm

Greed caught with one hand and gave a mock salute. He grinned his usual cheshire smile and then walked away, trying to decide on what to do first.

[Topic left]
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down