Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mizuki Murder Case

Go down

The Mizuki Murder Case Empty The Mizuki Murder Case

Post by Alaric Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:24 pm

Horrible. Utterly, horrible.
Alexander's eye opened wide in pure shock as he saw his long-time best friend zipped up in a body bag and taken away. It was horrible. He couldn't believe he was right. He couldn't... just... He just couldn't.
"Colonel, do you have anything to say on the matter?" One of the 'paparazzi' asked from over the police border Alexander was standing near, making him turn around to reveal his tear stained face.
"He was my best friend, what do you want me to say? That I'm upset?" Alexander snapped at them before stomping his bare foot against the concrete and having a large wall come up to about three meters between the press and the young Colonel.
The boy scowled as small tears began to fall from his eyes before viciously wiping them away. He still couldn't believe it... it was... well, unbelievable.
"Colonel, sir, I'm sorry for your loss." Lt Conan said from beside Alexander before leaping back as the boy stomped on the ground and a spike of concrete came up, "What was that?"
"Leave me alone..." Alexander muttered as he sat down on the ground and looked at his gloved automail hands in sorrow. He was actually planning on showing Kana the result of the amputation tonight, but that couldn't happen now. No, Kana just had to be dead.
"O-Ok, sir." Lt. Conan stated unsurely before whisking off to do something else. Alexander just then sat there and stared at the concrete wall he'd created. He knew his superiors would get pissy about it, but he just couldn't bring himself to care. Kana was one of the only three people he called family left, even though both his cousin and sister had been out of contact with him for nearly five years now. He wondered if they even remembered him.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

The Mizuki Murder Case Empty Re: The Mizuki Murder Case

Post by Guest Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:42 pm

the day is clear but.. its begins to snow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:46 pm

lana walks to the murder sean as he seas 2 men in clokes leave the area"huh wunder who they are?"lanza fallows them silently as he notices one of them has a tail"a hamuncules?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:01 pm

Alexander's eyes opened wide in shock as he overheard Lanza mention something about the homunculus and before he could even speak, the boy ran over to next to Lanza and noticed the tail.
"Looks more chimera than homunculus to me, Major, I should know, trust me,"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:17 pm

inari walks up behide them an taps them on the soulder. "hello you two." she came out of nowhere. or was it the fact she just snuck up on the two.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:20 pm

"YARGH!!" Alexander shouted out as he practically leapt in the air in shock before spinning around to see Inari behind him, "Geez! Inari, no time to be sneaking up on people. My best friend's just been literally butchered and two very suspicious beings just walked out of this alley way. Kana was like my brother, I have to avenge him."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:44 pm

lanza looked to the girl then sees the two figurs runing away"damn!"lanza runs after them"stop in the name of the miatari!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:30 pm

"go help him..." inari start walking to go take the state exam.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:49 pm

"Alright..." Alexander muttered with a light blush before grinning at the automail mechanic and tapping his left arm, "Thanks for the automail, by the way!"
After that, the boy ran off after Lanza to try and capture those suspicious bastards.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:04 pm

lanza pulls out his trusty six shooter and aims for the wall beside the tow"STOP!"lanza yells hopeing he wont need to fire but they keep runing lanza sighs then fires, the bullet from the gun ricoches off the wall and hit one of them in the sholder as the one with the tail runs off, lanza reaches the one he shot and took the cloke off of it and is not suprised to see its a hamuncules

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:12 pm

Alexander skidded to a halt next to his subordinate as he saw the apparent 'Homunculus' lying on the ground before putting a finger against his throat and sighing deeply.
"This was definitely some kind of Chimera, otherwise he wouldn't have died."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:30 pm

inari smiles as she hears a gun shot. she hums a tune her mother always use to hum as she walking in to the state exams.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:39 am

lanza looks at the gun wund that the bullet left on the creacher"Al look this wund was in the left elbo but it would never be a fatle wund....this thing was ment to die after we catch it

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:56 am

"Geez... that means this thing was some kind of alchemic decoy... shit." The boy cursed as he poked at the creature and growled, "Well this sucks."

(Inari, want me to send you the exam through PM?)
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:22 pm

(yes please)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:01 pm

(done ^.^)

"Well, I'm leaving. I have to catch a train to Yous Well." Alexander said with a calm face before waving to Lanza and calmly leaving the scene.

[Left Topic]

(It's in the rules that you're only aloud to be in one town at a time, and since I'm in Yous Well right now, I was kinda butchering my own rules. If you're in central and somewhere else at the same time, leave here or that somewhere else and you're off scot free. I can't believe I did that TT.TT)
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:17 pm

(i been doing it too but its more of the fact we are so slow at posting..)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:16 am

(lol)
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:18 pm

Forrest seems to come out of nowhere, but acts as if nothing's wrong. She sighs as her eyes capture the dry blood on the ground. "Such a shame," she tsked, placing her hands inside her black unform pockets. Such a shame indeed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down