Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visiting A Home Long-Since-Lost (Kenya & Alexander Only, unless Kenya says otherwise)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Visiting A Home Long-Since-Lost (Kenya & Alexander Only, unless Kenya says otherwise) Empty Visiting A Home Long-Since-Lost (Kenya & Alexander Only, unless Kenya says otherwise)

Post by Alaric Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:17 pm

"Alright, sir, I'm here." He said with a light sigh as he closed the car door and turned to the Fuhrer, "Sorry for the delay, sir."
Now he just waited for the driver to leave Yous Well and go on their way to who-knows-where.

(Alexander is now a Brigadier General thanks to the New Years full-site Promotion)
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

Visiting A Home Long-Since-Lost (Kenya & Alexander Only, unless Kenya says otherwise) Empty Re: Visiting A Home Long-Since-Lost (Kenya & Alexander Only, unless Kenya says otherwise)

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:15 pm

"Heh, It's ok. So the first order of business I wish to address is the rumors I have heard."

She stated as she waved the driver on. The car ride was a little bumpy but yet it was rather nice. The sword was rather uncomfortable so Kenya releases the strap and placed it in front of her leaning up against the door. she readjusted her seat so that she was now facing towards Alexander and kept her eyes on him listening intently.

Back to top Go down

Visiting A Home Long-Since-Lost (Kenya & Alexander Only, unless Kenya says otherwise) Empty Re: Visiting A Home Long-Since-Lost (Kenya & Alexander Only, unless Kenya says otherwise)

Post by Alaric Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:00 pm

"Which rumours do you mean, sir?" Alexander asked in a straight voice as he kept a straight composture, not wanting to disrupt the Fuhrer in any way.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:39 pm

"Oh come now. And remember this is not a formal meeting. You can relax a little."

Kenya started to look out the window seeing the scenery pass by and there was little she had on her mind. However she did know that it was almost necessary to know if the rumors are true. 'Heh, this would be a great asset if he was what I think he is.' Kenya readjusted herself to re-look at Alexander. Her thoughts drifted away as she turned her attention back to Alexander.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:45 pm

"R-Right, s-sorry sir..." Alexander said as he relaxed his stiff posed only a little, before nibbling on his bottom lip lightly, "Are you talking about the rumours of the Kana Mizuki case?"
Alexander felt a pang at his heart as his best friend, Lt. Colonel Kana Mizuki's (Promoted to Brigadier General after death) murderer was still not found. He really hoped whoever he was, he'd get what he deserved. Death.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:09 pm

"Ah that, no. It seems you have not heard the same as I have. It is to be expected as my connections before-"

Kenya stared off in to nothingness. And she started to think how annoying this would be if it kept going. She then gave it up. She turned to Alexander and spoke up in a rather rough and serious tone.

"I'm talking about you being a Homunculus son."

She looked at the road and it seemed they were almost there. She would sit in the car and wait but she didn't mind as long as they gave it a good try and mend their relationship.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:16 pm

Alexander physically paled as his left automail hand gripped the seat in order to escape the automatic reflex of placing it over the hidden mark. This was bad. No one's ever know about this little secret of his other than himself or his sister, of whom he hasn't seen in years. Even though the Fuhrer was his boss, he just couldn't let her know about the mark, as it was too hazardous. After all, its a well-known state law for all homunculus to be captured and imprisoned and eventually destroyed. He didn't want any of that to happen to himself, as selfless as he was.
"What's that supposed to mean? I'm perfectly normal, sir, I'm quite sure I'm not a homunculus." Alexander calmly lied through his teeth in that same struck voice he'd been recently using as he looked out the window as they sped past severely fast while Dublith(?) was coming up about 10 or more KM away.
"Dublith...?" The boy muttered to himself as his eyes widened, he just remembered that Chamille still lived in Dublith, so he turned to the Fuhrer to address the situation, "Sir, not to be rude, but why are we going to Dublith?"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:20 pm

"Heh, All in due time."

Kenya told the driver to hurry on the destination. She looked at how Alexander was acting. She knew that he was upset about her prodding at this......secret. She turned to Alexander and spoke up.

"I very well know the law. And reserve the rite to forget what we are talking about."

She said with a wink and a kind voice. She hoped he would understand but would force it out if she had to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:27 pm

"I'm afraid I don't understand, sir." He lied through his teeth with an unsure look on his face, "After all, aren't homunculi not supposed to age? I have aged in the past fourteen years, so how is my being a homunculus possible, sir?"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:16 am

"Heh, that's the aspect I can't wrap my head around. The partition in this ca is sound proof and being that the driver has to learn t read lips. and so if I do this-"

Kenya pulled a small cord that closed a curtain between the driver and them.

"He can no longer see what we are saying. And I even know where IT is Alexander. You should be proud of who you are, well at least to those who don't want to dissect you, kill you or maim you for an unforeseen but logical reason."

{{OOC: Hope you don't mind me touching you considering it's a non-fight topic as of yet.}}
She turned to Alexander and looked in to his eyes.She placed her right hand o the center of where She thought his mark was. She believed it was just below his right peck.

"Give the Fuhrer some credit boy. I have to know who my subordinates are. I have 3 questions on the matter."

She lifted her finger off his chest as she spoke.

"1)"She lifted up her index finger." Show me the place I just pointed. 2)"She put up her middle finger in conjunction with her index."Are you on our side. And finally 3)"She held up her ring, middle, and index finger." If it is our side are you going to divert from that side."

She put her hands back on her lap as they started to enter the town. She wanted these answers and soon. They were closing in on the destination and these answers could determine if she killed him or let him live. Though she showed no sign of any emotion she was however in her mind brimming with anticipation and a slight looming sense of possible disappointment. she then spoke up a couple words that should push him in to submission.

"Don't make me force you by hand Alexander."

She continued to stare at the partition, keeping her perivial vision on him in case he did show her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:37 pm

Alexander paled a little more as he let his hand subconsciously clutch the black cloth over his mark before unconsciously tearing a hole in that area of the fabric, now only leaving his hand to cover the mark.
"I-..." He tried to protest before looking down to see a hole in that area of the shirt anyway and sighed loudly before letting his hand drop, showing the purple oroborus mark on his chest, "Yes sir... I am on our side and I won't revert to whatever other side you are talking about, as I have no intentions to hurt anyone... If you want to know, it was in Dublith that my family made such sacrifice to bring me around... only Chamille is alive..."
after explaining that, the boy lifted his left foot up and repaired the shirt using his alchemy before letting his leg drop back down to the floor and relaxing his body in a hunched over position, showing how depressed he was at the time being.
He just had a feeling that Kenya wanted to know how he did alchemy, as it was known that homunculi could NOT preform the art and as a result he tapped his feminine legs with a light smile on his face.
"If you want to know, Only my torso and my head are my own. My legs are my sister's and my arms are automail as you saw. I was the perfect homunculus... I was born in this form, only without any legs and barely any arms so my sister gave me her legs and she built me basic mechanical arms. I was just getting the real thing from Inari just then as the old Fuhrer ordered me to get the amputation, after all, it's against the law to have automail of the arms if it isn't protruding from the shoulder joint, but then again, you should know that, sir..." He explained before sitting up and looking out the window to see Dublith slowly coming closer, "Not to be rude, sir, but may I ask... why are you taking me to Dublith?"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:06 pm

"To do what you need to do.We are going to see her."

Kenya drew a smile across her face as she drew the curtain back and looked out the window. She turned back as they arrived at a place which should bring Alexander some thoughts. Kenya looked at Alexander and spoke up as she got out of the car and replaced the sword on her back under her trench coat.

"Go on then, don't keep me waiting and TRY to make amends."

Kenya slid her hand over another piece of metal in her pocket and a flash came out from the opening of her pocket. she took out her hand and flicked the bullet through the window and struck the driver in the head. she walked around to Alexander's side and leaned up against the car.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:28 pm

Alexander's eye opened wide in shock s she just killed the driver on the spot. If she weren't the Fuhrer she would've been captured and locked up for doing such senseless murders. The Brigadier General scowled lightly at this before looking at the large gate in front of the two, it was the entrance to Dublith.
"I-..." He tried to protest, but swallowed down all of them and just saluted calmly to the Fuhrer, "Yes sir."
The boy let out a deep sigh before taking his black shoulder bag out from the car and slinging it over his shoulder before beginning to walk into the town. He'd only just passed through the gate when he heard someone say his name.
"Alexander... Elric?" A soft feminine voice asked in confusion as the boy turned to his side to see a girl just a year or two younger than him (yet a head taller) holding a purely shocked look on her face. Alexander, on the otherhand, had no idea who this girl was, as the memories of before he 'died' were very few and vague.
"Yes, miss?" He asked in a kind voice before blushing as she seemed to caress his cheek, to see if he were real. She then let her hand follow down the frozen boy's neck and over his left shoulder before stopping at something. She seemed to immediately scowl and bonked the boy in the head, "Ouch! What was that for, lady!?"
"Automail, Al!? What the hell is wrong with you!? And how in the world did you get your arm chopped off?!" She demanded angrily as she hit the boy's other arm, before quickly recoiling her hand and muttering 'ouch' under her breath before ripping off both of Alexander's sleeves to reveal the hilt of the white gloves and the automail shoulders. She seemed to get twice as mad almost immediately.
"YOU HAVE NO ARMS!?"
"No... Who are you?" Alexander asked before yelping and gripping his left automail arm, before hissing under his breath "Damn phantom pains..." and gripping the arm a little tighter.
"What?! Of course you know who I am! I was your best friend ever since you were 5! I haven't heard from you since you got sick and everyone thought you died! There's even a bloody grave plot out in the cemetery for you!!" she yelled out as Alexander seemed to go limp on the ground almost immediately, he didn't remember who she was, no, but the whole town thought him dead? Coming back was a bad idea... "If you've forgotten, moron, my name's Antonia Tringham."
"I'm sorry, miss Tringham, but I don't know who you are... I don't remember. I just have to see my sister, Chamille. Fuhrer's orders." The boy said calmly and apologetically as he stood up and slipped off the black slippers he was wearing as they were pretty uncomfortable.
"Fuhrer's orders...?" She asked as Alexander calmly direction his left arm in the direction of Kenya leaning against the car, making the girl seem to get really pissed off, "Don't tell me, you joined the military too? What's wrong with you? You used to hate the military! Major Marque Elric died because of the military! What are you? Major Alexander Elric?! The new 'Fullmetal Alchemist'?!"
"Actually, I'm Brigadier General Alexander Elric, and I'm in fact the Toeblade Alchemist, not Fullmetal. Everyone in the military got a promotion when Fuhrer Solace joined up recently." Alexander explained as he lightly gestured towards the Fuhrer, "It was all over the news, I'm surprised you didn't hear about it."
The girl then scowled and shoved her hands in her pockets before dragging the homunculus over to the Fuhrer and literally shoving him on the ground, which was easy because he was still dazed from the pains and he was so small to boot.
"Look lady, I don't care what rank you are or anything, but as of now Al here's resigning, his town needs him more than your stinking military does. The Elrics have been making automail and teaching alchemy here for generations, so it's only fair that Alexander here joins the train." The woman, Antonia, suddenly shouted as the Fuhrer as Alexander calmly sat down and listened, confused by what she said, "His sister needs him too! Ever since five years ago, nearly six, Chamille has been without legs-" Alexander winced, "-and really needs her brother! She cries about him almost every night!!"
Alexander just sat and waited for the Fuhrer's retaliation.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:46 pm

Kenya smiled as the girl yelled at both her and Alexander. She turned and stood up straight looking at the girl dead in the eyes. She spoke up in a kind voice and closed her eyes as she spoke.

"If he want's to resign i have no rite to say other wise, but I doubt he will. PLUS, I brought him here to do just that, the helping and what not. And I have been contemplating posting him here."

Kenya started to drift off and finally returned back to reality and looked at the girl again. She motioned to Alexander to get up and start walking to his sister's house.

"I'll be waiting here unless you plan on resigning."

Kenya returned to leaning up against the car and stared off in to space.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:27 pm

Visiting A Home Long-Since-Lost (Kenya & Alexander Only, unless Kenya says otherwise) Chamille
(The girl in the sketch is Alexander's sister, Chamille)
Alexander stood up and bowed to the Fuhrer respectfully before sighing and running a hand through his hair to ease his nerves. The woman, Antonia, seemed to have an anger increase at that and scowled at the blonde, who kept that confused look on his face as he turned to the Fuhrer with a slightly shy look on his face.
"Um... Fuhrer, sir, not to be rude but... could you come with me? It would be n-nice if she met my boss, after all..."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:25 pm

{{OOC: Sorry for the short post}}

"I take it you're scared of what will happen, well I guess I have no choice."

Kenya stood up straight and looked at the girl and Alexander she then started to walk in to Dublith. She kept looking forward and yelled out to Alexander.

"I don't like to wait, and stop calling me miss, Sir, or Fuhrer unless we are on duty. As far as I know I said this was not a business trip."

Kenya just walked and paid no attention to what had been done or said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:40 pm

lanza walks over ans saluts to the fure"hello sir good to see you on this fine day"as he saies this a man in the same outfit as his walks up and saluts"alow me to introduse my new parenis Kyoza mikami"kyoza saluts"good day sir it is a pleshur to meet you face to face sir

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:00 pm

"Ah lieutenant Colonel Vice I believe, I've been meaning to talk to you."

Kenya stopped in her tracks as she nodded to the other person. She saluted lightly and looked down the road to the town. 'Heh, this will e most interesting.' She thought as she turned back to the two. she gave a stern look.

"First thing is first, you are being relocated to East city."

She looked back at the girl, the car, and Alexander. as she turned back she saluted again lightly as she spoke again.

"You better hurry on to your position, Colonel."

She released her salute and started to walk back down to the city.

{{This is only valid if Alexander says I can promote.}}

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:11 pm

lanza lookes suprised"r-relocated wait did i just grt pramoted?
"lana looks confused as hell

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:18 pm

((Lanza, were you invited into this topic by Kenya? This isn't an open topic, after all, and I haven't been contacted by Kenya to say you were invited into the topic.))
((Kenya, you can promote people, but someone cant be promoted more than one rank every two months unless they die in battle, then their promoted two ranks after death. It's so people can play in their ranks before promotions, plus you are only aloud to present three promotions every two months, you know, to be fair. So, you can't promote Lanza as he's already received a promotion within the past two months. You can promote him on the 1st of february at the earliest))

Alexander just shoved his hands into his pockets and quickly walked after the Fuhrer, befoer sneering lightly when he caught up.
"Fuh-- I mean, Kenya, may I ask why you are throwing my subordinates to different regions? I'm just curious, is all." The boy asked with a calm look on his face while the girl just left, probably to warn Chamille of his arrival or something like that.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:20 pm

yes i was)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:27 pm

Kenya kept walking paying no mind to what had been said except what Alexander had said.

"Simple, what good are they if they are not put somewhere to be? Plus we really need someone to stay in East as I have a bad feeling about it considering it's past."

She gazed at the town and was somewhat sad as she felt as though she was missing something.

"Ah yes, I meant Lieutenant Colonel sorry!!"

She said as she put her hands in to her pockets and allowed Alexander to lead the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:17 pm

((Kenya, please tell me when you invite someone into the topic, otherwise it will just cause a rule-breaking commotion TT.TT))
((I hope you don't mind, but I'm fast-forwarding the topic to when we arrive at Chamille's apartment door. I'm presuming Lanza followed in this, but tell me if I'm wrong))

"Well... We're here." Alexander said in a small voice as he flexed his automail hand by his side before yelping lightly as the phantom pains struck again, causing him to grip his left wrist from the phantom pain.
He then let out a deep sigh and after giving a last, uncertain look to his peers, he hesitantly knocked on the painted-blue wooden door before re-gripping his left wrist -this time in nervousness- as he waited for a responce.
Unfortunately for the boy, the response came almost immediately.
"I'm comin'!" A deep yet feminine voice called out from inside the apartment as Alexander took an unconscious step back as he heard the sound of something heavy rolling across the floor until it stopped just behind the door. There was then the sound of locks unclicking until they were all finally undone and the door fell open to reveal a leg-less woman sitting in a wheelchair. She had a brow braid falling from her part and behind her ear into the pony tail behind her before coming down her left shoulder and stopping just above her chest. Her whole right side of her face was hidden by a sheet of chocolate brown hair and the rest was in said ponytail behind her. She was wearing a blue-black t-shirt and blue shorts that deflated just after the three inch stumps that were her legs and hung loosely off the edge of the wheel chair. Her eyes were small yet fierce and she had a scowl on her face, plus a wrench in her hand. Alexander gulped in fear as her glare intensified on him. This was why he didn't want to come... This was the one person he truly feared... this was his older sister by five years, Chamille Elric.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:32 pm

{{I did--->and i doubt he did}}

"Ah, Miss Elric. I'm Fuh-er Kenya solace. I was accompanying this young boy on his journey when he told me he was coming here."

Kenya laid a big, kind smile on her face as she closed her eyes. Her right hand was on Alexander's shoulder while her left hand was in her pocket. She felt how nervous Alexander was and tried to comfort him with her hand, however good that would do.

{{bad post sorry.}}

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:40 pm

"And who're you?" She asked with a sneer as she looked at her brother, who visibly paled before eyeballing the wrench in her hands and decided on the safest option to him.
"My name's uh... J-... Jennifer Alexander!... Nice to meet you?" He lied with a light squeak to his voice as Chamille scoffed and glared at the boy deeper.
"I'm not stupid, brother." She spat with a sneer as she looked at Lanza with that same 'I'm going to kick your ass if you dont stop bothering me' look in her eyes, "I was talking to you,"
"S-Sorry Chamille!" He squeaked as he hid behind Lanza with big eyes, "I'm your superior Lanza, now I order you to protect me..."
If it were an anime, he's have that waterfall of tears drafting down his cheeks.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum