Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visiting A Home Long-Since-Lost (Kenya & Alexander Only, unless Kenya says otherwise)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Visiting A Home Long-Since-Lost (Kenya & Alexander Only, unless Kenya says otherwise) - Page 2 Empty Re: Visiting A Home Long-Since-Lost (Kenya & Alexander Only, unless Kenya says otherwise)

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:14 am

{{OOC Lanza is gone, and really crappy post..sorry}}

"Hrm, May we come in?"

Kenya said with a light smile and somewhat of an odd sense of being somewhat demonic. Really she thought it was nice to meet the sister to Alexander, and the reason he could do what he could do.

Back to top Go down

Visiting A Home Long-Since-Lost (Kenya & Alexander Only, unless Kenya says otherwise) - Page 2 Empty Re: Visiting A Home Long-Since-Lost (Kenya & Alexander Only, unless Kenya says otherwise)

Post by Alaric Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:43 am

Alexander's face turn from scared to pur horror when he saw his subordinate turn into a lifeless pile of metal on the ground.
"Are you kidding?! That jerk tricked me with a transmutation of himself!!!" Alexander whined as he kicked the metal hard before yelping and jumping up and down with his foot in his hands, before yelping again when the phantom pains hit his wrists, making him drop the foot really hard against the metal and making him stub his toe, where in return he spun around and collapsed on the ground pathetically in front of his sister. Who, of course, just scoffed and sneered.
"Congratulations, brother, even now you manage to make a complete ass of yourself. Go away, someone like you is not welcome here." Chamille said with an angered sneer before turning her deathly gaze to the Fuhrer and making some way for her to move into the room, "You may come in, though, as I can tell a fake from the real thing."
Alexander just huddled up on the floor and buried his head between his knees and began to rock back and forth, trying to calm himself down enough not to cry. Chamille always managed to prod the points where it hurt most, as he rather despised it when he was called a fake. He didn't want to be a fake, but it wasn't his fault the original got that illness and died. It wasn't his fault the Elrics tried to brign the original back and it wasn't his fault that he was born as a result. Sometimes he just wanted to rip off his sister's legs and replace them with automail, just so he didn't have to feel guilty about that, too.
He finally spoke when Chamille had just turned away.
"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry... I... I didn't want this to happen... Sorry, Chamille... Sorry..." He muttered in defeat as his body kept swayign back and forth, "I should've just gotten automail... I'm sorry... I should've never let you give me your legs, I'm so, so sorry... Sorry... Sorry..."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:46 pm

{{OOC hope you don't mind me dragging you, I can change it if you like.}}

"Ah, I thank you but I believe you have misunderstood me. Allow me to re-introduce myself."

Kenya said as she gripped the trench coat by the collar.

"I'm Kenya Solace, The Crimson Siren Alchemist."

She declared as she ripped the trench coat off to reveal her sword, standard military uniform, and her black gloves. On her uniform she wore no signifying marks that indicated she was Fuhrer, she tended to resent the fact that she was military due to the instant fear it provided many. On top of that if they found out she was the Fuhrer, well the rest of the explanation is quite obvious. She spoke up again after letting it sink in and puled the trench coat over her shoulder.

"The reason I tell you is not to strike fear, no, the reason is to explain just how set in my ways I am. I'm coming in with THAT-"

She said as she pointed to Alexander

"and we are going to have a simple conversation."

After her display she grabbed Alexander by the wrist and dragged him in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:58 pm

((No, I don't mind))

"Yargh!" The boy said suddenly as he was yanked into the living room of the house and managed to detach himself from his superior and gain his footing before he broke something and made Chamille any madder than she was. She was scary enough.
"'That' Is a good description of it." Chamille said with a scowl as she wheeled back into the room and closed and locked the door behind her, "If the surgery weren't permanent, boy, I'd take my legs back."
"Trust me, Chamille, I'd give them back just as quickly..." He muttered before Chamille wheeled over and literally shoved both Kenya and Alexander onto the couch they stood in front and turned her chair to face them, that heavy grimace still on her face, like it had been for years, it seemed.
"Hm, then we can agree on something. Now I really don't give a shit if you're in the military, Solace, hell, I wouldn't care if you were the Fuhrer, I just want to know why you brought that boy back into my town and especially why you brought him back into my house." She said with a sneer as Alexander's body seemed to freeze in a very rigid position, and his eyes were locked on that wrench, as he didn't want to get hit.
"I can't take this anymore! Get out of my house! You're nothing but a fake! Get out! You're hurting me more just by being here! Go away and NEVER come back, Alexander!!!!"
The boy winced at the memory as a lone tear fell down his cheek without him even noticing it. He truly was scared and upset by coming here, and a homunculus being scared was definitely a strange thing.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:12 am

"Ah, well first I must say I agree with your hast for business. As I can well assume everyone in this room knows what Alexander is. And furthermore-"

She stopped trying to put things in place and decided to get on with it and just speak her mind.

"Ok, I'm going to be frank here Miss Elric. I brought hi here so you two can make amends. I don't care how you feel about him on the outside or what you think of him just because he is a, well, anyway I'm sorry but things are gonna have to be changed."

Kenya got up and walked over to the front door. Placing a hand on each lock a flash of light ensued after each touch. When she finished she returned to the couch.

"No one is leaving this room until we settle things here. I have made quite sure of this."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:34 pm

Chamille sneered as the wrench was pulled tighter into her grip, making Alexander wince unconsciously. Even before she snapped, when she cared about him, she still woke him up with a wrench to the head. Thanks to his healing abilities the headache went away quickly, as did the dent, and that was probably what finally set her off. Alexander winced again wwhen her cruel gaze was set at him before she rose the wrench into the air.
Alexander seemed to become visibly scared as he unconsciously clung to the Fuhrer's arm like a scared child. He muttered a stuttered apology to the woman as he watched the wrench raise into the air even further, making his grip become all the more tighter. Then all of a sudden, CLANK!
The boy's eyes squeezed shut and he was shivering all over until he finally registered that he wasn't hit. He slowly detached himself from his superior and opened his eyes to see the wrench literally sticking out of the centre of the door. Chamille had literally embedded it into the wood. Alexander's fear seemed to intensify at this, as she couldn't so that before he left. She'd gotten a whole heap scarier in the past 5 years.
"If you're aware of what he is then why aren't you following the law and imprisoning him, after all, it is the Fuhrer's job to follow the law." She said with a scowl before she turned to the boy and growled, "Go get the red box out of father's old cabinet, it's still in the same place, Homunculus. Go!"
As if on order, the boy scurried up and ran out of the room to get the box, returning moments later with it and hesitantly giving it to his 'sister' before sitting back down on the couch and curling up into a ball again.
He watched as Chamille calmly opened the box and pulled out two automail legs before pulling up her pants to reveal automail sockets over her leg-stubs.
She calmly attached the legs and after testing the movements slightly, she stood up and stretch lightly before taking the wheelchair over to near the door and walking back over to Alexander and without warning hit him over the head hard, making his yelp and hold his head as the pain throbbed.
"Quit whining you little fake." She said with a sneer as she pulled the top of her shorts back down to hide the connections where the flesh and automail meet before punching Alexander in the face and crossing her arms while holding a very superior and frightening pose -Alexander was quivering in fear-, "I may not like you, fake, but that was for the original Alexander dying on us. You deserve it."
"I never asked for this..." Alexander muttered darkly as she sneered ad picked him up by the collar of the shirt and growled at him.
"Neither did I." She said with a sneer as Alexander let a small smile appear on his face.
"Mum and dad did..." He said with a calm voice as his automail hands -hidden under the white gloves- gripped her wrists and ripped her hands off of his shirt and let himself fall back down to the ground, "Why do you hate me, Chamille?"
"Because you're nothing but a monster, a fake." She said with a sneer as she extruded a blade from under her left foot and stabbed the boy in the gut with it, making him shout a light protest before she ripped it back out again, "After all, healing like that just isn't natural."
The boy stood and removed his t-shirt to reveal the stab wound just finish healing up, while the blood just stayed on his skin. He held a sorrowful look on his face before pulling the shirt back on and furrowing his brow sadly.
"Can't you at least be kind to me, I look like him, I sound like him, I act like him, so why can't I be him in your eyes?" He asked as his head was turned to the side in shame and a tear fell down his cheek.
"Because-! Because... you just can't. My little brother died of malaria and mum and dad died creating a monster in order to try and bring my brother back to life. You're not human, just a fake." She said with an angered expression as she walked over to the door and ripped out the wrench and flipped it in her hands. She then threw it at Alexander's head so hard it stuck in. He yelled in pain as he ripped it out as the blood stained his golden blonde hair red before the wound closed up on it's own.
"I'm so sorry... I didn't want to die..." He muttered in a quite voice as he dropped the wrench on the ground and used his left arm to wipe away some of the blood that had cascaded down his face, "I'm sorry mum and dad tried to bring me back, I'm sorry you hate me and I'm sorry I can't die... I want to die, though... Trust me..."
"You can die." She said with a straight face as she lifted the beaten homunculus up with both arms, "I still have a little piece of my little brother and that little piece can paralyze you, in order to kill you. I then have to stab you in the heart and you'll die. Simple."
"You kept a bone...? How... sickening..." Alexander muttered as he was tossed down before Chamille turned to the Fuhrer with a scowl.
"I don't care of your authority or what-not, but I'm afraid I just can't live with knowing he exists. If I see him again, I will kill him." She said with an angered look as she walked to her door and used her mechanical leg to smash it open, "I suggest you leave before I decide to finish him now."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:36 pm

"Ah, I see so far the act was futile. But we will be back."

She said with a smile and left to Central. She stopped just out side the door and kept facing forward as she spoke.

"I don't like to wait."

She then started walking to the nearest train to Central.

{{Exit}}

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:42 pm

"You too." Chamille said angrily as she walked over to her wheelchair and sat down, before disconnecting the automail and putting them back into the box. Alexander, in the meantime, gulped and ran after the Fuhrer. Any moretime spent with that lunatic would drive him crazy in fear!

[Left Topic]
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2