Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visiting Home

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Visiting Home Empty Visiting Home

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:02 am

Takegami stood admist a large amoutn of people in a large city with small living space. It was almost as if you were looking at Tokyo, but you were in Aerugo instead. Takegami wore his usual clothing, but due to the rainy skies above him, he wore a long black cloak over his entire body to stay dry. He also wore the hood over his head as he walked ahead through the crowd of people. He seemed to be sad, but then again, one could never tell what type of mood he was in. He always had a depressing aura and serious face, except for when he was killing and feasting on human flesh.

"私は何をするつもりですか?" (Translation from Aerugoan: What will i do?)

He walked alone, noone seeming to notice the figure who dressed quite akwardly. His shoes made a 'click, clack' sound almost as if he was wearing heels as he walked down the sidewalk.

"破壊…カオス…流血… 私はどうこの素晴らしい故国が恋しかったか。." (Translation from Aerugoan: Destruction... chaos... bloodshed... how i have missed this wonderful homeland)

Back to top Go down

Visiting Home Empty Re: Visiting Home

Post by Revel Yao Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:08 am

Revel sported a long brown cloak today. The hood was down, she didn't mind the rain at all. Her dog, Ama was currently at home, where ever that was.. she didn't really have a home. Her face shone a dark grey color due to the over cast and the shades were dark on her face. Yuan had suggested contacts, but she hadn't found a place that didn't chase her out yet.

"Tune.. lacremens?" She whispered looking up at the sky. (Rough translation You are crying?) "Papa.." She sighed and sat down, staring at the sky, blinking as the randrops hit her face.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File
Ability: Revel Shade
State/Homuncules Title:: N/A

http://modernwarriors.creeazaforum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:23 am

Takegami sighs slightly as he walked down the street, before noticing a familiar face. He walked over to the cloaked figure slowly, who was staring at the sky, and letting the rain fall onto her face lightly. He then sat down next to her, and crossed his legs femininely.

"どのようにRevelの場合ですか?" (Translation: How are you Revel?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:25 am

Revel looked over and squinted, not to see the figure, but to analyze what it had said. "I am well, and you?" She recognized the face as Takegami. She dipped her head in greeting.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:29 am

Takegami chuckled and then nodded slightly, rocking back and forth as he spoke.

"私はここに私の好きな女の子何してるの大丈夫?" (Translation: I'm fine, what are you doing here my favorite little girl?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:34 am

Revel sighed, pausing again to think of what he said. She was still alittle choppy at understanding it, but she did get the jist of things. Lying her palm beneath her chin, she looked thoughtful. "Circumspectabao.. .. cirucumspectabao.." Her voice traile. (I was looking.. I was looking..) "Non.. non reperio is." (I couldn't find it.)
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:49 am

Takegami nodded slowly smiling and looking up at the rainy sky. His eyes glistened behind his short, black hair, and he sighed happily.

"それは美しいのではないですか?" (Translation: It's beautiful isn't it?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:53 am

Revel smiled and nodded, looking up again. "Pluvia excuviae meus lacrima. Is est meus amicus..." (The rain hides my tears, it is my friend) She gave a soft giggle and closed her eyes.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:03 am

Takegami laughed lightly and wrapped his arm around her shoulders and pulled her close to hug her. He then sighed, still rocking back and forth lightly, slightly shivering from the cold.

"何かをまとったあなたを悩ませですか?" (Translation: Is something bothering you Revel?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:06 am

Revel blinked and shook her head, "Mmm-mm.." Her eyes distant in thought. "Ego sum iustus reputo.." (I'm just thinking.) Her red eyes glowed from beneath her shades, not minding the phsical contact.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:08 am

Takegami raised an eyebrow wondering what she was thinking about. He opened his mouth to ask, but then decided not to, it was her business. But technically he was her father, so, would it be right to pry?

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:11 am

Revel stretched her arms over her head and looked at him with concern in her eyes. "Es vos gelu, abbas?" (Are you cold, Father?)
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:14 am

Takegami shook his head and smiled. He was cold, but not the type of cold the girl was talking about, but in a way she was still right. Boy, logic is definately starting to interfere with Takegami's senses.

"Only on the inside, hahaha. What about you, are you cold?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:18 am

Revel smiled and shook her head, though she was a bit. The weather here in in the rain, was colder than she was used too. "Nah, I'm okay." She wrapped her cloak tighter around her, then pulled her braids out from under her collar.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:21 am

Takegami could notice her shiver and pulled off his cloak and wrapped it around her. When he removed his jacket, the eyes of bystanders grew wide, for he was wearing a nazi uniform, except, it was the black nazi uniform. He ignored them and smiled kindly.

"Is that better?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:23 am

Revel didn't mind the uniform, after all, she had no idea what it meant. She ran a finger along the edge of the cloak, "You didn't have to abbas..." She looked at him with a soft, but grateful smile.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:34 am

Takegami simply shook his head and leaned back, returning his gaze at the sky. The grey clouds began to cover the sky even more, becoming thicker and darker. He sighed happily and licked his sharp teeth.

"How are things going on between you and Yuan?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:37 am

Revel blushed and fidgetted, pulling her feet beneath her. Her eyes locked on her lap as she fiddled with the cloaks, "U-Uh.. Uh w-well I think w-we're good.. I-I mean I don't.. I don't think he values me as highly as you think." She blushed deeper, like a normal infatuated teenager.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:40 am

Takegami laughed heartily before his laughter began to die down, and he returned to his normal tone of voice.

"That's not what i've heard. You two really seem to like eachother."

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:41 am

Revel blushed deeper, a soft-semi squeak escaping her throat. Swallowing her nerves she looked up with a gentle smile, "Of course I like Yuan.. I mean.. he's the one who found me.. he's always been there for me and he protects me.. I.. I truly value him.."
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:26 am

Takegami chuckled and opened his mouth catching a few raindrops and allowing them to slide down his throat. He then looked over at Revel and smiled happily.

"You would do anything for him, wouldn't you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:49 am

Revel nodded and smiled softly, "He's the one thing I'd give my second life for.. he's ..meus panton quod meus totus.." (Last part- My everything and my all) She blushed deeply and looked away, "Uhmm d-don't tell him I said that.. it's far too corny..."
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:05 am

Takegami laughed and shook his head before running his hand through Revel's hair.

"It's not corny, besides, he'd be happy to hear that from you. he's lucky he got such a special girl."

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:10 am

Revel looked away with a face full of doubt, "I-I don't think so.. I'm not all that special.." She wrung her hands some, then blew into them, before she blurted out, "Abbas... Is told mihi super norma. Volo iungo , tamen tantum si vos spondeo is ero okay." She said, her eyes locking on his. (Rough translation- I know of the organization, I am willing to join if you promise he will be safe.)
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:29 am

Takegami smirked devilishly as he heard exactly what he was looking for. He didn't care for the girl, nor Yuan, but rather cared about how he could use them in his plans. Their safety was something he could promise though, for he would need them in his new world.

"Of course, your willing to join? Well, that seems nice. I'd like to give you a position close to Greed."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next