Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visiting where he grew up ((no fighting as I want to get myself used to the character.))

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Visiting where he grew up ((no fighting as I want to get myself used to the character.)) Empty Visiting where he grew up ((no fighting as I want to get myself used to the character.))

Post by Guest Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:18 pm

Elbrecht stood outside of the orphanage that he had grown up in. It was rundown and there were no trespassing signs around it. Apparently the orphanage had run out of funding sometime within the past year. He turns his back to the orphanage and starts walking down the streets that he had spent a good part of his life at. He eventually made it to where his mentor had lived, he had died the year that Elbrecht was promoted to colonel. He stops on his motorcycle and shakes his head almost in disbelief of how much that building had changed too. Kids were playing around out front of the building.

Back to top Go down

Visiting where he grew up ((no fighting as I want to get myself used to the character.)) Empty Re: Visiting where he grew up ((no fighting as I want to get myself used to the character.))

Post by Alaric Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:33 pm

"Damn freakin' cocky son-of-a bloody, jackass, lt. colonel, kah!" The boy muttered agrily as his hands were shoved in his pockets as he walked down the road. He was damned sick of Lanza's damn insults on his looks, it was annoying.
Unaware, he walked out in front of an old house with kids playing out in front of it. He smiled lightly as his anger seemed to drain at the site.
He was wearing his military uniform, as he couldn't be bothered taking it off, but his jacket was around his waist and he had his black t-shirt and long white gloves visible to hide the automail. He yawned from boredom as a young girl walked over to him.
"Excuse me miss, do you want this flower?" She asked with a cute voice making Al's immediate anger fade with her cute looks as he knelt down and smiled at the child.
"Sure." He said with a smile as she giggled and gave it to him with a smile, "Thank you, it's pretty."
She just smiled, hugged him lightly before running back off to play with her friends, while Alexander stood up and sniffed the flower lightly and gave the children a soft smile as he tucked the flower behind his ear. He didn't care if it just made him look more girly, he just wanted a place to put it where it would stand out and not get crushed.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

Visiting where he grew up ((no fighting as I want to get myself used to the character.)) Empty Re: Visiting where he grew up ((no fighting as I want to get myself used to the character.))

Post by Guest Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:58 pm

Elbrecht watches Al as this happens. At first he isn't sure if it is Al or not, but after watching his reactions he is pretty sure it is. He gets off from his bike and puts the kickstand down. "Long time no see Al." Says Elbrecht as he stands in front of his bike. He isn't sure if Al will recognize him or not, especially since the last time he had probably seen Al his hair had only been half gray, now it was completely a grayish white.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:11 pm

Alexander blinked lightly as he turned to see an old comrade, Elbrecht Jaeger, standing there in front of his bike. The boy smiled kindly and walked over to him and placed his hands in his pockets, unknowingly moving into a feminine stance as he closed his eyes with the smile, as emphasis.
"Hey Elbrecht, long time no see. I see your hair's gone completely grey."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:00 pm

"Yeah, and I can hardly use alchemy now, Just one or two little things thanks to this." Says Elbrecht as he shows Al the palm of his glove and the seal that was there. It was obvoius that this wasn't from his days as a State Alchemist. He had made this glove a few days before he resigned and hadn't shown anybody. "But, I've kept my swordsmanship and speed up. So, how have things been going for you recently?" asks Elbrecht.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:11 am

"Well, the girl-jokes haven't stopped..." Alexander muttered angrily as he shoved his hands in his pockets with a light sneer before shaking his head lightly from the thoughts of Lanza's annoying teasing, "Acutally, they've gotten worse with the new batch of subordinates I've gotten. I mean, Lt. Colonel Inari Yao turned my uniform into a DRESS! A DRESS I TELL YOU! A pink one at that! Do you have any idea how embarrassing it is to have your military uniform turned into a pink dress in the middle of Central Park?! That Inari is evil, not to mention that after she amputated my arms she fed them to that... that thing she calls a pet. I think it's called six-six... Ugh... it's creepy, and not to mention Lanza just LOVES teasing my looks! Geez... I have to cruelest subordinates ever!"
Alexander grinned and laughed at his old comrade. No, Alexander had not changed at all.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:28 am

"Oh, with me it's old man or whitey jokes. Those jokes make me want to strangle people, what's worse is when people older than me call me old man. Anyways, I'm living in Yous Well now, I help Inari out in the shop sometimes. One time she changed one of my gloves into a white one with pink flower designs on it so you're not alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:36 am

Alexander grinned and laughed.
"Tell me about it. Still, that was an embarrassing first meeting with Inari, she wanted Alchemic rights and I told her the only way to get them was to become a state alchemist. She probably turned the Fuhrer's outfit into a dress too for the practical exam. I'm so glad that no one had a camera that day, otherwise 'Youngest Colonel Ever Cross-dresses' would be the next headline... so bothersome, wouldn't you agree?" He asked before cracking his toe-joints -he wasn't wearing shoes, per usual- and smiled at the taller male, "Well having silver hair doesn't make oyu old. A friend of mine who died recently had long silver hair, I'm not sure if you remember him, it was Lt. Colonel Kana Mizuki. He used to hang out with me alot, tease my looks and such. He was murdered about three or four weeks ago... I wonder who killed him..."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:36 am

((Might as well bring up Wrath, since he already told me he intends to fight me later on because of what he put under rivals. I bet he'd take responsibility for the death of kana mizuki too, lol.))

"Yeah, that wouldn't be a very good news article." says Jaeger when Al mentioned about the headline. Then he listened about Kana Mizuki. "I've heard OF him, but I'm not sure that I had met him." He then thinks back to his encounter with wrath 2 or 3 years ago. I hope it wasn't him. I should have risked my life right then and there to stop him from doing to other people what he tried to do to my subordinate, especially since it was over something so small. Thought Jaeger to himself. It was obvious that he was thinking about something because he had a rather absent look on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:04 pm

Blinking in confusion, Alexander waved his hand in front of the man's face, but to no avail. He then did what usually snapped people out of stupors like this: he took off his long right glove ((remember, when you knew him, he only had a right automail hand, not full arm)) and placed the palm of the metal onto Jaeger's cheek, waiting for the freezing metal to do it's job. He wasn't caressing the cheek, though, as he deliberately had an impatient pose so that people wouldn't think he was tryign anything. He was just giving his old friend a bit of a cold shock.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:19 am

Suddenly Elbrecht's state of thought shattered. He backs away from Al's hand, "Man that's cold!" He then does a double take looking at Al's arm. He act's as though he's going to say something but puts it on hold. "Sorry about me zoning out, I was having a bit of a flashback of when I crossed swords with someone who had tried to kill one of my subordinates back when I was a Colonel. It was over something really stupid and I felt the bloodlust from him. He stopped fighting me part way through and instead of pursuing him I checked on the condition of my subordinate. I consider myself quite a bit faster than most, but this guy could keep up with me. What's more is that he was brutally strong."

((You mind if I p.m. you a question about my character, I've kind of brainstormed a bit and came up with an idea. I want to talk with you about it and it wouldn't help anyone else in the FAQ section and I kind of want to keep it hushed just because of my uncertainty about it. Anyways, it looks like we won't be on at the same time tonight/morning-mid day for you so that is why I am asking about pming.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:12 pm

((PM me any question you need to ask, I don't mind, I'm not one of the shut-up head admins who go 'don't pm me because I'm useless and make my subordinates do it' lol, I really love it when I'm contacted, gives me something to do. So please, by all means, do it, I'd love to know what's going on ^.^ >I'm going to end up like that cat soon, lol 'curiosity killed the cat'<))

Alexander smirked as he put the glove back on and flexed his hand to make sure the glove hadn't gotten stuck again.
"I've heard of him, mass murderer, right? I heard you talking about it at Central back when I was a Lt. Colonel, so you ranked above me," He said with a light laugh before flexing his hand again, "Oh, and if your curious, Inari was the one who amputated by limbs and gave me the new arms, as it's state law to have automail fitted onto the strongs joints on the body -shoulders-. It was very disturbing seeing that thing eat my arms... yuck..."
The boy shuddered to show his distaste before shoving his hands in his pockets and turnign to watch the children playing in front of the house.
"So tell me, El, what made you park your bike out here, I mean, besides talking to little old me."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:21 am

"Well, I grew up in an orphanage not too far from here and the whole time I was there something nagged me inside. I just felt that in order for me to move to the next step in life I needed to leave. When I left I was very ill-eqipped to survive on my own and I couldn't get a job. I almost died of starvation but that's when a retired state alchemist found me and took me in, in exchange for me doing chores around the house. While I was doing chores I kept on finding books and papers about alchemy. I kept on asking questions about alchemy to him and he eventually offered to teach me. And well, the rest is history. Anyways, that was more than you were probably expecting for an answer, but he used to live here and this is where I learned most of what I know about alchemy.", says Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:01 am

Alexander blinked a couple of times before laughing lightly.
"I sure didn't expect a life story, no, but hey, I understand. I was actually just on my way to Central Park, since one of my subordinates, Lanza Vice, was annoying me earlier, not to mention the stack of paperwork I've gotta do in order to start traveling with the Fuhrer... such a hassle..." Alexander muttered with a smile as he rubbed his temples, before making an 'oh' sound and blinking at the man, before grinning sheepishly, "Heh, I don't think I told you that the Fuhrer's asked me to personally travel with her, isn't that great? It probably means that I'll get to see more places, but I hope we don't go to Dublith again... ugh, I hate that place... too many memories... Chamille... Oh, look at me, blabbing off topic again, haha. So how's the illness handling? You still dealing with it fine or has it progressed?"
There was a look of worry on the boy's face as he said this, no matter how ridiculous he looked when he had to look UP to the guy, and he was still in that feminine pose, it looked like he was a worried girl who had a crush on the guy. That was, only from a passer-byer, since Alexander was strictly asexual -sexual relief was part of 'all human needs' that he loathed- and wasn't interested in Elbrecht like that at all, El was just an old friend and he was aloud to be worried. He just mentally preyed some passer-byer came and commented 'cute couple' or some shit like that. He was sick of being called a 'cute couple' with any male friend he hung out with... He really wished he could shape-shift right about now...
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:14 am

"Well..." says Jaeger hesitantly. "The doctor's still figure I have two or three years left, and honestly, I've been bleeding more frequently. I'm doing everything in my power to try and find a cure. I've got about every medical book that I can find. That's even the main reason I came here, to go to the bookstores. After all, where better a place to find something than here." He says as he points to a bag of books on the handle bar. "Don't worry though, I'm no going to do anything illegal or frowned upon. I've got a good history and if I die from this disease when they figure I will, I will be proud of all I have accomplished. I don't need to do something that desperate that would stain my image."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:23 pm

Alexander chuckled dryly before resting a hand on his shoulder and smiling warmly.
"Hey, I bet you'll find a cure, knowing you" He said with a smile as he patted his friend's shoulder.
The moment Al heard a wolf whistle across the street, his kind demeanor seemed to instantly change.
"Don't mind me, I'll be back in a second." He said with a growl as he ran over to the offender >some punk across the street< and pointed out in the most cruel way that he was a guy and he wasn't gay. This involved smashing his head against the wall and kneeing him in the nuts before he finally came back over and smiled triumphantly to his friend
"You have no idea how sick I am of freaks like that."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:12 am

((I have to type this in, lol))
Elbrecht cringes when he see Al do that. When Al gets back he continues the conversation. "Yeah, I can imagine you would be, but yeah, about finding a cure, you know how determined I can get.

As he finishes saying this the punk that Al thouroughly beat starts heading their way. He looks really angry. Elbrecht shakes his head and looks over to Al, "Let me handle this, we don't need him getting any more hurt than he already is, after all it wouldn't look good if you killed a civilian.", says Elbrecht with a grin on his face. He then turns back to the punk. "Hey, are you trying to get yourself killed? Just drop it and go back to wherever it is you came from."

The punk doesn't listen and continues coming closer. Elbrecht steps between the punk and Al. The punk gets right up in Elbrecht's face. "Trying to protect the girl huh? Get out of my way before I hurt you old man!"

Elbrecht's face turns red with anger. "I'M 21 DAMN IT!!!" He yells as he kicks the guy in the nuts and as the punk bends down in pain Elbrecht grabs the back of his head and knees the punk in the face. The punk falls over and holds his hand over his nose, it's broken. Elbrecht calms down. "I guess the damage control didn't go as planned."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:18 am

The aforementioned 'girl' stood there fumingly angry at the comment as he tried his best to hold his anger in, he was SO sick of these jerks.
Angrily, he tore off his long, white gloves and watched as the punk gasped at the automail, but before he could protest, Alexander had literally sent him flying across the street and into a wall.
He then stormed across the road and lifted the large man up, before smashing him in the face a good few times before pulling him down to his height and whispering something truly cruel and scary into his ear, which later made him flee the scene.
After all, if you heard "Don't piss off a dead guy, because we can keep coming back." whispered into your ear, yeah, you'd be scared too.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:47 am

Elbrecht scratched the back of his head he had an almost unreadable expression on his face. He then starts laughing. "I guess after this he probably won't be able to have children. I'd say that we made a good team, but you did most of the work there." That's when Elbrecht remembers the children that had been outside, he looks over and realizes that they had been cheering Al and El on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:31 pm

Alexander blinks as he too turned to see the children cheering them on. He then calmly walked over to the El and smiled as a little girl ran over and hugged him around the legs. Another one of the girls hugged El around the legs too.
"Thank you, miss, you're our hero!" The little girl said as Alexander popped a vein on his head, before sighing and kneeling down in front of the girl and ruffling her hair.
"Thank you! You pretty mrs and mr are our heros!" The other girl said -she thought El and Al were a couple... ugh...- with a beaming smile as she hugged El.
Al smiling gently and lifted the girl into his arms, making her giggle with delight.
"Well, you should know that I'm a boy." He said with a smile as she blushed deeply, as did the other girl, and started spinning out cute apologies to him. Alexander just chuckled again, "Don't worry about it, but why dont you thank El here too, after all, he helped me get rid of that bad man."
The girl turned to Elbrecht and grinned.
"Thank you Mr El! You our hero too!"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:10 am

El smiles. "No problem, just don't use the language we used here today."
The little girl that had been hugging his legs lets go and looks at him with a puzzled look. "But that's the only language I know how to speak.
El laughs a little, then his face gets serious. "Excuse me, I'll be right back." He says as he pulls out his new white handkerchief. He walks down the road a short ways before ducking into an alleyway. After a short while he comes back out with a now half red half white handkerchief. He folds it up and puts it away hoping the kids had been paying attention to Al while he was gone. He hadn't wanted to freak the kids out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:22 am

"Mr El?" The second girl asked in a worried voice as he took off.
Alexander gave him a worried -and it looked like a worried mother, might I add- look as the girl in his arms chuckled, gaining his attention.
"Mr looks like a Miss to me! You so pretty for a boy!" She said with a giggle as she hugged him, making him swallow his pride and chuckle at the girl. He had a hidden rule where anyone under ten who teased his looks got off easy, though it didn't help that the girl was half of his size.
"Thank you then, Miss...?"
"My name Juliet! This is Hana!" She said with a grin as the other girl grinned at the boy as he set 'Juliet' down.
"Well, my name's Alexander, but you can call me Al."
"Al and El look cute together!" 'Hana' said with a grin as the boy blushed lightly before shaking his head and chuckling.
"Haha, no, we aren't 'together' as you put it, Hana, we're just friends." He said with a smile as he watched Elbrecht return with the bloodied napkin before pocketing it just as Hana and Juliet turn to him to see him returning.
Alexander furrowed his brow in worry and tapp the corner of his own mouth.
"I'm not going to make anyone's thoughts be confirmed by touching your cheek, genius, but you have a bit of... you know... on the corner of your lip." The boy said with a worried gaze before turning to the children as they rushed off to play with their friend again, making Alexander give them a kind look before turning back to his friend, "I'd wipe it off quickly, if I were you."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:39 am

El quickly reaches for his handkerchief and does so and then he quickly puts it away again. "Sorry about that. I didn't want to freak the kids out." He then thinks for a second. He walks over to his bike and pulls out one of the books. "Why didn't I think to look at this before?" he asks to himself. He flips the medical book open to the index and flips through to a section in it. "Excuse me a second Al." His hand covers most of where the title is but above his hand it says Ishva and it continues under his hand. "I've been looking up remedies from several different cultures." He gets to a page and starts reading it to himself. He chuckles a bit and then leafs the page of the book so that he can find it quickly next time. "I've got an idea." he says. "If I mix that remedy with an equal amount of the other remedy, between the two of them....."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:51 am

Curious, Al leapt onto the book and crouched -like the original Envy would- before looking over his comrad's shoulder and at the book, ignoring the wolf-whistles he got from guys who thought looking at his ass was entertaining. Don't these idiots know a guy from a girl? He was defintely going to start tying his hair completely back and maybe get a haircut, that might help.
Just when the man finished, Alexander calmly took the book from him and read it without bothering to turn it the right way up. He then flicked to the page with the other remedy he mentioned -or at least ,the paragraph giving a basic on it- before returning the book and while using one hand to give the 'finger' to the jerks across the street who called out "Nice ass, baby!", he took out one of the book that was based on the second remedy and read through it quickly as well. He then put the book back, yelled at the others to 'get the hell out of his face' and since they heard a guy's voice, they backed off, and then turned to El with a stern face and making himself comfortable on the bicycle seat.
"I say go for it. To combine Ishvallan and Eastern medication is risky, but I know a little Eastern Alchemy myself, so I could give you a hand. What d'ya say?" He seemed completely unfased when he transmuted a spike that flung right next to the guy calling out 'fags' across the street, before turnign around, "ONE, I'M A GUY, TWO, IM NOT DATING ELBRECHT AND THREE HAVE SOME FUCKING RESPECT AS I'M AN ALCHEMIST AND NOT AFRAID TO KILL YOU WITH THE NEXT BLOW!" He then turned back to El and smiled, "So, where were we?"
The guy across the street ran off, of course, while the children were chuckling.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:58 am

"I'll have to remember that, but it seems I have to go on a journey to get the herbs and plants for the remedy. They're all found within Amestris but they are pretty localized. After I gather them I will come back and find you. After all. My alchemic abilities are shot aside from the basic technique that I still have.", says Elbrecht, "Thank you for being willing to help."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next