Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Preperations (Darkamaru's allies,friends ONLY! xD no fighting...)

Go down

War Preperations (Darkamaru's allies,friends ONLY! xD no fighting...) Empty War Preperations (Darkamaru's allies,friends ONLY! xD no fighting...)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:27 pm

Darkamaru stormed into the shop, his face fixed in a look of frustration, rage, and slight pain. He began working on a new arm immediately, adding not only the normal bazooka, but a bayonet, laser gun, and a special device that mimiced Takegami's gravity control by blasting air forward. Then, he went on to build an automail raight arm as well, this one with a flamethrower and special ligthning rod gun. Also, in the palm, it could fire bullets like a machine gun. He also created automail feet that allowed him to fly without middle form active. They were rocket proppelled and had an attatchment on each, allowing them to double as two more air blasters. Finally, he installed an automail left eye that could be used to fire lasers. This was his deadliest weapon, as his hair always covered this eye. He tested the automail before going outside to train. He was ready. Ready for war.

Back to top Go down

War Preperations (Darkamaru's allies,friends ONLY! xD no fighting...) Empty Re: War Preperations (Darkamaru's allies,friends ONLY! xD no fighting...)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:41 pm

Tap. Tap. Tap. Jack were walking towards the room where Darkamaru were.

"Yo. Throw me a gun." He yelled at the man, smiling. He were acting like he would have known Darkamaru for years.

Back to top Go down

War Preperations (Darkamaru's allies,friends ONLY! xD no fighting...) Empty Re: War Preperations (Darkamaru's allies,friends ONLY! xD no fighting...)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:29 am

Darkamaru turned to Jack and smiled, losing some of his anger. "Jack." He walked to the man and tossed him a .44 pistol from his drawer. "What brings you here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:57 pm

[Sorry, didnt notice you already answered o.o]

"Actually, wanted to have little fun~" He said grinning.. Happily? Well, whatever. He took the gun, and checked it out. "Well.. We are going to war?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:21 am

He looked at Jack questioningly. "How did you know that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:02 pm

"Just guessed. And after all, this place somehow reminds me of some kind of construction area" He said smiling.

"Well, may i take something else from here also?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:15 am

Darkamaru grinned. "Why not? I got plenty. This place is pretty much my weapon storage area. Hehe. And, yes, I am about to go to war."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:15 am

"Well, then im coming with you."

He said, as he went to deeper into the storage. He grabbed Fa-Mas, and put it on the table. He went to search silencer, scope or something near it, and few other things to put on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:20 am

Darkamaru grinned. "Well, that's good news for me. Right now I only have the Frostdeathian military, volunteer guerilla soldiers, myself and now you." He ran at a training dummy, testing the air cannon arm, and when he punched it, the dummy's upper body exploded into tiny splinters and pieces. "Nice..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:08 am

Jacques had put silencer, scope, grenadelauncher, and some other things on his Fa-Mas. He also took a knife from the storage. He now went really deep into the storage, and tried to found something like Jackal (Hellsing.) called pistol. He found it, and took it with him. He found another one in few seconds. He also took a shotgun. "Well, im ready." He said, carrying shotgun and Fa-Mas on his back, pistols under his jacket, and he took few grenades also. "Ammunitation, and maybe few surprises more.. And then im fully done." He said, smiling. ALOT.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:11 am

Darkamaru grinned. "Well, we certainly have something in common. The need to pack enough weaponry to take down a small army. Hehe..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down