Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visiting home

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Visiting home Empty Visiting home

Post by Revel Yao Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:22 am

Revel sighed in pure delight as she slipped into the small village. It had been a long tie since her disappeance and she looked dnothing like she used to! Her body had developed quite alot from that of an eight year old girl. Her height wasn't that greater, but she chose to wear heels to help. As customed, she wore classic clothing, she had to buy new stuff of course and sat, amiling beneath the sun and watching a bunch of children play a game of rock paper scissors.

The heat beat down hard on her and warmed her bones. How could she ever leave such a lovely place?
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File
Ability: Revel Shade
State/Homuncules Title:: N/A

http://modernwarriors.creeazaforum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Visiting home Empty Re: Visiting home

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:27 am

Salus sluggingly walked into the village. He had been doing some investigation into a recent crime. He never imagined that it would lead him to this small village in the Great Desert. Sweat poured from his forehead, his reddish hair was soaked, he had unbuttoned his uniform jacket, but it did little good in the head. As he approached the center of the village his body gave out and he collapsed. He lay on the ground mumbling.

DR....k...b....er....w...ete

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:30 am

Revel glanced down and blinked at the man who had suddenly passed out. The kids were frantic, running back and forth and staring at him. One poked him and mumbled something foreign.

Curious, Revel got up and leaned down, uncorking her canteen and dumping some of the water on the man's already sweaty head.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:34 am

Salus surged up upon the water hitting his head. He dried to drink the dripping water, but it had mixed with his sweat and tasted salty. He sighed and managed to for a complete sentence. He leaned up to the kid and said:

More water please

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:37 am

Revel fixed the positioning of the canteen, letting it be closer to his mouth and pouring the remaining contents into the man's mouth. The small Ishvallan children hurried behind her and clung to her dress, staring in wonder and whispering to each other.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:40 am

Salus gorged himself on the water from the canteen and let out a large belch. He stood up and dusted himself off, then spoke:

Excuse me, thank you for the water. I was unprepared for the head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:42 am

Revel nodded slowly and dusted herself off, "You speak english then?" She capped her canteen and hung it around her waist again, her red eyes resting softly on him.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:52 am

Salus nodded, stunned by her red eyes. he didn't realize he had traveled into Ishval.

Yeah I speak english, You must be ishvalen? I didn't realize I traveled so far into the desert.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:55 am

Revel nodded and pulled up her hood, "Yes. My name is Revel Shade." It was odd for her to feel shy, but then again, most people weren't friendly to Ishvallans.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:58 am

Salus smiled, he held no animosity towards Ishvalens, he actually thought they were wuite interesting. He placed his hand behind his head. The women, not a kid like he had thought, was quite a looker, and Salus loved the pretty ladies.

Nice to meet you Revel, I am Salus Fredrick the III. Would you happen to know a place I could get some grub, I am starving.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:00 am

Revel nodded and turned, "Follow me closely.. some Ishvallans take foul to the military." Why was she helping him? She had no clue, but she wanted to, she felt the need to. Would Greed have done the same thing? She directed him to a small cot, which she slipped through the cloth drape into.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:04 am

Salus looked around noticing the foul looks he was recieving from the other villagers. He sat on the cot as Revel had instructed him too.

Wow people are super friendly here huh, Revel.

Salus laughed it was a joke, but it could be taken a different way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:06 am

Revel smiled softly, "Well you know there are plenty of military who are foul towards the ishvallans." She pushed down her hood and pulled out a small bowl of something from her fridge, placing it on a table in front of him. "This is my temporary home."
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:11 am

Salus stared at the bowl, he wasn't sure exactly what it was but he was too hungry to care. He started to eat the food and paused at Revel's statement. He stopped and sighed.

It is sad isn't it, but people hate for any reason.
Salus took an unusual serious tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:14 am

Revel nodded and sat across from him, "I agree, it's awful.. but it's natural for humans.. hate is in their veins.." She closed her eyes and sighed. "It would be a great day, should the world live in peace." Pausing she looked at Salus, "What are you doing all the way in the desert anyways..?"
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:18 pm

Salus thought the phrase about humans was a little wierd, he decided to try to find out the answers. He smiled and wiped his mouth.

I was trying to follow a lead about a killer, but I think I got lost. What did you mean by humans? Are you saying other creatures don't have hate in their veins? I am pretty sure other do such as Homunculi just as an example.

Salus' eyes narrowed, he looked at revel trying to find out any little cluse about her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:20 pm

Revel held in her anger from his words. It on ly showed through a small glint in her eyes. She sighed and tapped her chin. "I was referring to animals.. Do you ever see two animals attack each other due to hate? Animals are not capable of hate."

Then she tilted her head and decided to play dumb. If Yuan was here would he do the same? "What's a hommunculus?" Most people in Ishval wouldn't know anyways, except a handful of priests and higher ups.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:38 am

Salus was an observant fellow, he made sure to document even the smallest reaction to his questions. He tilted his head in a curios manner.

That is true animals are incapable of hate, but they kill each other for no reason. Regardless hate is a natural occurance for any evolved creature. Ishvalens are just as capable of hating as the military, is it with reason, I can't say I have never been in their situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:53 am

Revel blinked, feeling slightly offended, "The military slaughtered families ruthlessly. It is of no remorse that a handful of Ishvallans should hate the military. Furthermore, the military acts as if they own Ishval! Such stupid idiocy leaves us confused. We may be small, but we're still human." Revel wasn't sure of what set her off.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:15 am

Salus laughed slightly at about how quickly Revel became angry. He was will to keep pushing her, he found it quite amusing.

Well that is true the military did slaughter countless Ishvalens, but that is in the past. Dwelling on the past is what keeps you people from advancing further into the future. The past is what holds any people back from reaching their full potential. Think about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:23 am

Revel's face turned slightly red with rage. "You don't understand. If someone killed your family would you want them to get away with it? Wouldn't YOU want revenge? Is it so stupid to be insulted?" She slammed her hands on the table, her eyes seeming to glow. She was furious now.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:42 am

Salus hit his mark as he usually did.

Murder How dare you ask me if I want revenge you know nothing about me. Am I sorry for the slaughtering of Ishval yes, but do not ever question that I know what it is like to have a family torn away. I know more than you could ever know. Remember that! Thanks for the food and water, but I can see that I am better off on my own.

Salus stands up and begins to walk out the door, he was pissed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:56 am

Revel huffed and closed her eyes, "You act like it never affected me. My own father was killed before my eyes when I was twelve I never met my mother, so if you want to bitch and whine to me about slaughter and how you know more of it then me, then get lost, now. I'm sure there are some more, understanding Ishvallans who woyuld gladly accomidate you to hell!" Her cheeks were streaked with tears as she yelled back at him, hurt beyond her temper could take.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:21 am

Xan had been outside the small house to hear the entire argument, and didn't quite know what to say. The Illuminati Leader had been walking toward his own home close to this village out of nostalgia, when he saw Major Salus going with an Ishvallan woman to her home, walking as though weak from heat. He had followed, and would have stepped inside if not for the sudden and violent outbursts from the two already inside.

But, Xan now decided that he had heard enough of families being torn apart and such depressing subjects. Xan walked into the house just before Salus got to the door. Good afternoon, all.Was the only thing that he could think of to say after hearing such emotional releases.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:24 am

Salus stopped face to face with Xan as he entered the building. He smiled and nodded.

General, nice to see you again.

Salus saluted with a narrow grin on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next