Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visiting home

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Visiting home - Page 4 Empty Re: Visiting home

Post by Revel Yao Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:13 pm

Revel blushed deeper at the compliment and pulled at her hood as she glanced down nervously, "Y-You think so?" she asked nervously. She was so.. flattered.. noone complimented her. Most would have ran away by now. Then again she had never felt so shy.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File
Ability: Revel Shade
State/Homuncules Title:: N/A

http://modernwarriors.creeazaforum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:57 am

Xan nodded at Revel. Of course I think so, Revel. I only say things when I mean them.

Xan thought to himself for a moment. Would Revel be a good candidate for the position he had in mind? It would help her confidence, that's for sure. And, it would also help both of them in a completely different way...

Taking a deep breath, Xan reached into his pocket and pulled out a beautiful silver necklace, with the Illuminati symbol on it.

Tell me Revel, are you interested in joining my organization, Illuminati? I have decided to ask you to become the Lady of the Great Desert, meaning that you will have command over all of the Illuminati in the Great Desert. I feel like I can trust you with this task.

Xan stopped talking for a minute, and gently grabbed both of Revel's hands. He held her hands and looked into her eyes with a look that could only be called the puppy dog eyes.

Join me Revel. It would mean so much to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:40 am

Revel stared at him a while, silently as he spoke. Her cheeks matched her eyes in color as she shifted in her seat. What should she do? What were the illumanati exactly. However much she thought, her eyes strayed to the silver necklace. It was shiny.. probably aluminum though. She now thought of the possible mixtures of metals, then blinked as her mind wandered to Yuan. What would he say? Would he be okay with it?

She crossed her legs and adverted her eyes to the table, "I-I don't know... I'd have to ask... ask Yuan.."
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:41 am

Xan saw the doubt etched on Revel's face. In case you're wondering, this is not some cheap metal like aluminum. This entire necklace is made of silver. The expensive kind, might I add. Naturally, it is reserved only for high ranking members of Illuminati. And, as for asking Greed....I'm sure that he'd want you to go along. He and I are friends now, you know?

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:43 am

Revel was gullible, that much was sure, but what really grabbed her attention was the silver. Was it right for her to take bribeds. She stared at the necklace, almost admiringly. She felt like she'd lost control of herself.

"Yes. OKay. I'll do it."
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:06 am

Xan smiled as he handed Revel the necklace. Thank you, Revel Shade. The necklace identifies you as an Illuminati, and also acts as a communication device between me and you. Call me if you ever need anything.

With that, Xan stood to take his leave, as he still had his own mission to attend to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:09 am

Revel smiled and placed the necklace around her neck. The symbol slipping into her cloak. She reached out and rested her hand on his arm, "You must leave so soon?" She frowned, then gave a short laugh. "I hope you planned on saying good-bye, Xanny."
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:36 am

Xan changed his mind and decided to stay for a while longer. Hmmmm....maybe I'll stick around for just a while longer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:41 am

Revel smiled and nodded, slipping off her cloak. "Good. I don't get company often." Her shirt fell just abover her belly button, showing her light red mark around the belly button, almost like a tatoo.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:54 am

When Revel took off her cloak, Xan saw her Homunculus tattoo. Curious, he asked Revel about it, because he had never actually seen the details of one before. Hey Revel, what's that tattoo on your stomach?

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:56 am

Revel blinked and looked at her stomach "Hmm?" Her hands rested on the hem of her shirt as she lifted the ends a bit, "It's my oroboros.." She blushed, "Please don't stare at it." she blushed and looked away.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:00 am

Xan knew that he shouldn't do what he was about to do, yet he did it anyway. Crouching down, he looked at the oroboros intently, then looked up at Revel. The color of the mark suits you, Revel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:03 am

Revel blushed scarlet and stared down, "Y-Y-Y-Y-You th-think s-s-s-so?" She had an awful stutter and couldn't figure out why.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:07 am

Xan noticed the stutter, and began to wonder about what he should do next. I wonder what we should do now Revel?

Xan himself was enjoying Revel's company immensely. He thought to himself that if Salus ever found out about this, the marksman might kill him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:10 am

Revel fidgeted and shifted her on her feet. She honestly didn't know, "Uh, p-p-play a boardgame?" she suggested the first thing that came to mind. She was a follower not really a leader, so IDEAS weren't in her ballpark. She was still a bit disoriented from the spectrum of compliments. It made her feel special and all tingly inside. A weird feeling to say the least.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:12 am

Xan chuckled for a moment, then thought to himself. Alright then, what board game do you have in mind?

Xan didn't know what Revel had in mind, but whatever it was, today was sure to be entertaining.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:14 am

Revel scratched the side of her face, "Uh.. e-ever play mancala?" She didn't know what to do, she was blushing awfully. What to do? She took a deep breath and calmed herself, her coloration reverting back to normal.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:18 am

Xan shrugged before replying that he had never played mancala before. Do you have another game we can play? If not, then perhaps you can teach me to play mancala.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:19 am

Revel scratched the side of her face in thought "uhmm. Hold on a minute." She returned with a small chest in her hands that she placed on the ground, "Uhmm do you know any of these games?" Most of the games were ancient Ishvallan or Ancient Xing board games.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:24 am

Xan may have recognized the Ishvalan ones, being Ishvalan, but he didn't recognize the Xing variety. He took off his shades and showed Revel his red eyes. Well Revel, I'll let you pick the game we play. Preferably it will be an Ishvalan one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:28 am

Revel blushed and looked at the games, sitting cross-legged and placing her hands in her lap, "Y-You know what? Why don't y-you chose wh-what we do?" She stuttered uncertainly. Her hair over her face in attempt to hide the crimson cheeks.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:33 am

Xan sat down next to Revel, about an inch away from her. Yawning, Xan put his hands on his knees. Hmmm....which one, which one, which one?

Xan looked at the box without really looking at its contents too much. His thoughts kept straying back to the woman sitting next to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:36 am

Revel played with her skirt hem as he looked at the box contents. He was close, normally anyone this close, other than Yuan made her uncomfortable. Maybe it was because he was Ishvallan too. She closed her eyes and tried to compose her thoughts, calming herself down. My ears are on fire...
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:38 am

Xan reached over and placed his hand on Revel's head. Are you okay, Revel? You're bright red and burning up.

At this point, Xan was just teasing Revel, but he didn't know if she'd be able to tell the difference.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:40 am

Revel blushed deeper, losing her focus, "Uh heh.. yeah I-I-I'm fine." she smiled nervously. She kind of figured he was teasing her, but she still couldn't control her fluttering heartbeat. This was so weird and foreign. Or was it just that she didn't socialize much?
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next