Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visiting home

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Visiting home - Page 2 Empty Re: Visiting home

Post by Revel Yao Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:27 am

Revel wiped her eyes and smiled, looking as if nothing happened. Her cheeks were a little damp, but she had a strong smile.

"hello sir."
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File
Ability: Revel Shade
State/Homuncules Title:: N/A

http://modernwarriors.creeazaforum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:30 am

Xan noticed the Major's salute.At ease, Major. Tell me, what are you doing in this village?

Then Xan noticed the woman that had led Salus into the house.Ah, where are my manners, I apologize for entering your house uninvited.

Xan smiled towards the woman. Then he actually looked at her closely. Had Ishval always had such attractive women in it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:35 am

Salus relaxed from Xan's request. His cleaned his teeth with his tongue and scratched his head.

I am afraid I am under direct orders not to comment. sir. But I was just leaving Ishval isn't really my kind of place, it doesn't even have a bar.

He was of course lying but he had his secrets he had to keep secret.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:39 am

Revel smiled softly, "I was just giving Mr. Salus some food and water.. he nearly died from the heat so.. I brought him here.. and no worries about the entering thing. I enjoy company." The man was tall and obviously used to the desert from his slight tan. This relaxed Revel some in front of the really pale Salus.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:53 am

Xan smiled at both of the individuals in front of him.

Well Salus, who could have given you an order that you can't repeat to a Major General? And as for my homeland, it does have a bar or two around, you just need to find them.

Then Xan remembered his manners and thanked the woman for taking care of the major.Thank you for helping Salus, he isn't used to the heat like you and I. Tell me, what is your name? I would like to know who it is I am thanking for Salus' life, you see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:59 am

Salus shrugged at Xan's question.

Sir please don't make me choose between you and the person who ordered me out here. Anyway I have some stuff I need to do. I thank you Revel for the food and water, and apologize for my explosion. I hope we can be friends.

Salus waved as he passed Xan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:01 am

Revel nodded, "Take care, Salus.. make sure to carry water around." She blushed faintly at Xan and curtsied politely, "Revel Shade, at your service, sir."
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:07 am

Xan smiled at Revel before he clapped his hands and lightly touched the ground in front of him.

A wall came out of the ground before Salus. Sorry Salus, I still need to speak with you.

Pretending that he didn't just move a ton of earth without even looking behind himself, Xan bowed in Revel's direction. Major General Xan, the Scarred Alchemist, at your service. Xan emphasized the "your service" part of his introduction.

Then, Xan walked forward and lightly grabbed Revel's hand, kissing it. It is an honor and a pleasure to meet you, Revel Shade.

Xan then turned his head to look at Salus.Major, could you step back inside, please?

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:10 am

Revel blushed faintly, using her free hand to cover her mouth as a mask would, "Uh thuh-thank you Mr. Xan." She closed her eyes, smiling shyly, odd for her to feel shy at all. She had seen alchemists before, so there wasn't a whole lot of shock when he moved the earth.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:13 am

Salus sighed and turn back into the house annoyed. He openned a small silver case and flipped a cigarette into his mouth.

Yes Sir, what can I do you Xan-sama

Salus quipped half seriously and half sarcastically.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:20 am

Xan noticed Salus's voice become a bit annoyed. Well now, the Major had a secret to hide, did he? And someone apparently even higher than Xan himself had ordered his silence? Interesting, if it was the truth.

Xan did not turn to respond to Salus just yet, still enjoying his moment with his new friend, Revel.

He noticed her faint blushing and smiled a little bit.What's this? Are you feeling well, Miss Revel? Perhaps you require some water yourself?

While Xan awaited Revel's response, he tilted his head to speak to Salus.

And as for you Major, stay for a while, it isn't wise to start roaming the desert again so soon after nearly dying of heatstroke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:23 am

Revel's face darkened another shade as she shook her head rapidly, "Nuh-nuh-no.. thuh-thuh-thank you. I-I'm fuh-fine." She smiled sheepishly, looking away in attempts to hide her red face.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:23 am

Salus shrugged and sat back down in the house. He flicked open his lighter and looked at Revel.

Do you mind?

He asked quite nicely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:28 am

Revel blinked and glanced at Salus, shaking her head, "No.. it's fine.. take a seat fill your canteen, justkeep on your shoes I really do not wish my home to smell of boot foot."
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:38 am

Xan chuckled a little at Revel's comment but avoided speaking about the "boot foot."

Well, as long as we're all here together for a time, let's all relax and enjoy each other's company, shall we?

Xan then thought to himself for a moment before adding: If that's okay with you, Revel. I would understand if we had worn out our welcome by now.

Xan looked right into Revel's eyes for a moment, her red eyes matched his own quite perfectly. He gave her a look that mixed his calm attitude with a sense of amused flirting. Taking Revel by the hand again, Xan spoke once more. Please, let us stay for a while?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:41 am

Salus ignited his cigaretter and kicked back in the chair with his feet propped up. He crossed his arms behind his head in the casual manner he was known to have.

So we are we gonna hold hands and sing, or maybe play a board game or something.

Salus said as he turned his head and exhaled the smoke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:42 am

Revel blushed again, blinking a couple times, then looking at Xan and Salus, sighing she smiled sheepishly. "I suppose it couldn't hurt."

She gave a short nodded and laughed, "Alright, you can stay.." Her hood slid down again as she nodded. Her skin was tan but a more olive-toned than most, making her slightly lighter and her hair had a single strand of braiding.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:48 am

Xan smiled at Revel again, revealing his perfectly white teeth. Thank you Revel, I promise that the Major and I will behave.

Just remembering that he had left the earth as a wall in front of the house, Xan used alchemy again to change the landscape back to normal.

Well, as for what we are going to do, Major. We need to discuss a few things, you and I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:53 am

Salus held the cigarette in his mouth as he turned and looked at Xan. His eyes narrowed as he leaned forwards on to the table using right arm to hold up his head.

And what exactly would those things be?

Salus said as he inhaled a long draw and exhaled a large stream of smoke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:55 am

Revel coughed and waved away the smoke, standing back from the table, "If you two wish to speak alone, I can go do a few things in the other room." She blinked a few times, feeling slightly uneasy now. "Or if you want something to eat?"
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:46 pm

Xan looked at Salus with a look crossing amusement and suspicion. Well, for starters, how goes your mission?

Then turning to Revel, he said: Actually, I would like a bite to eat.

Xan didn't really care what Revel heard, because she was not about to hear anything of great consequence. At least in Xan's opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:48 pm

Revel smiled and walked to the kitchen, making herself busy by making some food. She wasn't sure, but she felt like a wife for some reason.. and it was odd... very odd, but out here in Ishval she was alone... away from the rest of the homunculli and her consequences were her own.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:50 pm

Salus shrugged, and let out another stream of smoke. He looked at Xan and smiled.

Things are going as well as can be expected, Sir. That is really all I can say. Afterall the chain of command is in tact.

Salus was lying through his teeth, but being the investigator he was he knew how to decieve the normal people, but Xan was a unique person he could pick up on his lie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:56 pm

Xan could tell that Salus was lying to him. Being in the Resistance, the military, and being the leader of the Illuminati had given Xan much training in that particular skill. Xan brought his necklace (Illuminati symbol) out and showed it to Salus. Do you see this symbol, Salus? It means that you can trust me. Tell me please, what plagues you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:57 pm

Revel hummed as she put the food on a plate and walked out, juggling three plates as she placed them on the table. She was off in her own little world now, letting the boys talk as they pleased.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next