Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visiting home

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Visiting home - Page 3 Empty Re: Visiting home

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:01 pm

Salus' eyes went right to the symbol. He unbuttoned his shirt and the same necklace lay upon his chest.
I see, well to be honest with you I am looking for a serial killer. And I recieved a strange letter that was in a familiar handwriting, but I can't remember who it was. How do I balance knowledge and emotions? It is getting hard for me to seperate them. This person I am searching for, he will pay, he will pay with his life.
Salus began to become more emotional then normal. He looked as if he was going to cry, but he didn't/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:08 pm

Xan was interested by this turn of events. The Illuminati Leader was curious about this serial killer. Salus, tell me, why are you so interested in this particular killer? And this letter, what were the contents? And as for knowledge and emotions...well, I will advise you about that over this delicious meal we are about to receive.

Xan took a small bite of the food. Delicious! Thank you, Revel Shade. This is delicious. It makes me think about the traditional Ishvallan cooking that I have been missing for so long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:12 pm

Reel nodded, blushing at the compliment, "Well one works hard when you live alone." She bowed slightly, "Please enjoy my humble home and if there is anything I can do to make your visit more pleasant, please do not hesitate to ask."
She liked Xan, he was polite and well rounded in Ishvallan ways. It made her so mch more comfortable with the officer here.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File
Ability: Revel Shade
State/Homuncules Title:: N/A

http://modernwarriors.creeazaforum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:13 pm

Salus wasn't hunger, he was too worked up to eat. Salus gritted his teeth.

The killer took a life from a friend of mine, a close friend. That is all I will say on that subject. The letter was about some artifact in Drachma, it said that it will help me find the killer. It seems to bothersome. It was signed by SF the Seer, whatever the hell that means.
Salus had started to calm down. He dragged his cigarette again it was close to the being gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:11 am

Xan thought about what to do next for a minute. So, Salus had been sent a letter exactly like Xan had. He was looking for a serial killer who had stolen the life of a close friend, and SF the Seer had told him that if he went to Drachma, he would be a step closer to his vengeance. Well, this Seer seemed to know everything, didn't he? Oh well.

You may wish to eat while you still have the opportunity to, Salus. I ask you as a friend, not a leader. Please eat, or you may not have the energy to get out of this desert on foot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:15 am

Revel shrugged and sighed softly, "Besides, My food is edible.. I don't kill.." Not anymore at least.. and this seer.. I got a letter.. but.. I can't tell them. I'd be throwing suspicion at myself. She picked up a glass and sipped from it casually, "Or at least drink something.. you nearly died of heatdtroke so you'll need a lot more water to refuel.. not to mention coping with your emotions."
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:50 am

Salus stood up. He filled his canteen and thanked Revel for her hospitality. He shoved a couple bites down his mouth before turning to leave.

I am sorry General, I really need to go. Things are starting, and I have stuff to do. i will be alright on the trip back. Don't worry about me. Thank you Revel for the food and the hosiptality. I am sorry we got off on the wrong foot. General, Farewell.

Salus saluted as he began to leave. He was determined to leave, he had to get there, and he had to go alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:18 am

Xan saw that Salus was determined not to stay here a minute longer. Xan felt that he had put Salus through enough emotional turmoil for one day and let him leave. Saluting him, Xan said: Have a safe trip and good luck on your mission. Remember, you always have the resources of the Illuminati at your disposal. I take care of my own.

Then, Xan tossed him his own canteen, he wouldn't need it. Here, take this. I don't want one of my only actual friends dying in the desert.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:21 am

Revel dipped her head in a good luck fashion to Salus. "Take care of yourself." Her eyes went to Xan, "Will you be staying or going, sir?" She asked in her soft and sweet voice. She felt rather calm around the man.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:24 am

Salus waved and left the house.

(LEAVES TOPIC)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:49 am

Xan turned to face Revel. I myself will be staying to enjoy your hospitality a little more, if you don't mind.

Grinning, Xan looked around the house, just out of curiosity. So tell me, Revel Shade, what do you do for a living?

OOC: This would be a good time for Xan to actually recruit you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:51 am

Revel rubbed the back of her head, "Well.. I kind of work here and there.. odds and ends you know." She smiled nervously. "Lately I've been helping with the temple."

OOC: mkay~ W00t~!
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:28 am

Xan smiled, using his most charming smile available. As you probably know by now, I am a Major General in the Amestris military. What you may not know is that I am also in the high echelons of the Resistance, and I am the leader of a secret army called the Illuminati. Why am I telling you all of this? I personally have no idea. I guess because I know something about you and require your help.

Xan waited for Revel Shade to respond to his revelation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:55 am

Revel blinked, and hesitated. "Kn-know what exactly?" Did he know of her curse? But how? She never mentioned it before.. did she? Her heart hammered, but she tried to keep a calm face. "I-I have no secrets to hide." she laughed lightly a slick smile on her face.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:02 pm

Xan moved closer to Revel, with a knowing look in his eye. I have been perfectly honest with you, so be honest with me. Do you know who darkamaru is?

Xan chose the most well known Homunculus for a reason. It was time to check on something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:04 pm

Revel blinked and smiled obliviously, "Not a clue." She'd heard of him, but never met him. She was always with Yuan so she barely knew any of the other hommunculi.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:44 pm

Xan went through a list of the known Homunculi in his head. Ah, do you know a man by the name of Yuan-Yao? He is also on my checklist of beings to search for.

Xan was pretty sure that this name would ring a bell or two.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:46 pm

Revel hesitated if only for a second, "Never heard of him." Though she knew Yuan well. He was her closest friend.. the one she admired. He had helped her after she killed those children. She managed a sheepish smile hoping he couldn't see through the lie.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:54 pm

Xan saw through the lie instantly. Being in the high echelons of every major organization had made him proficient in that skill. Xan moved even closer to Revel, so that he could whisper to her. I know what you are, Revel. You hesitated because you know Greed. And you could only know him if you were a Homunculus. Tell me, which one are you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:58 pm

Revel looked away, remaining silent. If she feigned ignorance would he drop the subject? Probably not. "Nothing that good." she admitted, "Without anyone around.. I'm weak and defenseless." she said with a soft and sad smile.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:02 pm

Xan looked at Revel carefully. Why does a Homunculus lack confidence? Tell me, what is your name? Your Homunculus name?

Xan's curiosity was now officially piqued.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:05 pm

Revel scratched her arm insecurely. She was definitely no Pride.. not even close.. but she did have a thirst for flashy things and tended to steal or overreact. "Ex..Extravagance." It slipped out before she could even say anything else or think.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:07 pm

Xan looked curiously at Revel. Extravagance, such a nice name. Much better than say, Gluttony. What is your power, Revel Shade aka Extravagance?

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:12 pm

Revel chewed on her lower lip and looked away, blushing slightly. "I-I can... teleport.. within a 50 meter radius.. That's all." She admitted truthfully.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:19 pm

Xan noticed Revel's blushing and smiled again. Well Revel, I think that your power is absolutely wonderful. A perfect ability for you, as it keeps your beautiful face from getting scratched on the field of battle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next