Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visiting a small town

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Visiting a small town Empty Visiting a small town

Post by Revel Yao Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:06 am

Revel let out a yawn, a squeak of boredom. She wanted to explore this whole world, especially with her powers. Every inch would help, she needed to know where she was going or else she might appear in front of a truck.. in a ditch or even in midair. Deciding that tempting fate was not a good idea, she concluded that walking around and examining was better. The small town probably had a population of 100 a little more than Ishval and it was a nice change. Since her home village was gone.. she needed a new place to hang out and think. Stretching her arms, she crossed her legs. Ama let out a long )) at the dark sky. The stars twinkling above. It weas truly beautiful.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File
Ability: Revel Shade
State/Homuncules Title:: N/A

http://modernwarriors.creeazaforum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Visiting a small town Empty Re: Visiting a small town

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:44 am

Takegami sat on the roof of a building and crossed his legs femininely. He leaned back looking at the full moon, sipping a glass of red wine lightly and enjoying the fresh air. People looked up to see what he was doing, not used to having foreigners randomly appear and drinking ontop of their buildings. He sighed happily and hummed a little tune to himself, passing time by.

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:49 am

Revel peeked up, almost as if sensing Take's presence. It seemed lately that she almost always knew when he was near her, an odd, but disturbing bond seemed to have formed between the two. It was especially annoying because that meant there was no way for her to run away, almost like she'd made a pacty with her own blood or even her soul.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:53 am

Takegami continued to hum but stopped when he felt an odd prescence nearby. This wasn't your normal prescence, but rather a prescence that resembled that of Takegami's evilness. He looked down onto the streets of the small town, and noticed Revel. It seemed the two had become two of the same person, and their paths were destined to cross by every once in a while.

"How is my favorite daughter doing?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:56 am

Revel stared up at him blankly, not sure how to reply, before speaking in a soft tone, "Well.. I suppose." It was hard for her to understand what was happening to her, but it was something she couldn't stop. She wanted to run, the change didn't feel right, but at the same time it felt perfect.

"And you, Abbas?"
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:03 am

Takegami could tell the girl was struggiling with her emotions and simply laughed slightly. He sipped his wine again before looking down at the girl once more and raising an eyebrow.

"You never answered me..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:05 am

Revel shook her head and managed a weak smile. Lately she felt so drained. Her usual perky attitude down a small bubble in her body. She couldn't get excited about things.. what was wrong with her. "I'm.. okay.." she lied softly.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:26 am

Takegami could sense the doubt in her voice and simply shook his head. She should've known nonthing gets by him, especially someones feelings. He leapt down from the building, not spilling a drop of wine.

"Come on, you can't lie to me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:30 am

Revel looked at him blankly. Ama let out a few whimpers and a )) of distrust and hopped up onto the ledge by Revel, lying her black head on Revel's lap. Revel absent-mindedly pet the canine, "I'm just.. really confused." she admitted.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:40 am

Takegami decided to play along with Revel's little charade, and gave her a concerned look. He then looked at the ground, his eyes showing signs of sorrow.

"You don't trust me, do you? It's understandable, you don't have to tell me, it's fine."

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:49 am

Revel arched a brow and snorted unpleasantly, "As if you don't know what's wrong." Her hands slid to the sides of her head, "I feel like you're in my mind, tearing me apart inside out.." Ama growled, seeing Revel's discomfort.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:51 am

Takegami looked up, that psychotic smile streched across his face. His eyes were their normal lustful azure color, however, they seemed to hide some sort of darkness within them. Suddenly, they turned violet. He laughed lightly, his laughter causing people to turn and stare.

"I'm in your head? Excellent, maybe now you'll actually become useful."

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:56 am

Ama howled at Take's laughter, like a lone wold to the moon. Revel felt her nails dig into the sides of her head. Her dark eyes a dull brown as she looked at him blankly, panting as if in an enormous amount of pain. "Useful?"
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:59 am

Takegami smiled devilishly and licked his lips sensually. He stepped in towards Revel slowly, and placed his hands over hers. He gave her a lustful smile, and his eyes slendered.

"Yes, you are a true Versaille now. Your another me."

Takegami kissed the girl passionately, hwoever, the last time he kissed her she had nightmares. Is his kiss poisonous this time? Or is he just happy to see his daughter finally become what she was meant to be?

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:02 am

Revel's eyes widened in surprise and she let out a whimper of fear. Was he going to kill her now? The last time.. nightmares horrible nightmares.. they left but she was plagued with more for the following week. Sleep seemed impossible. Her small body treembled slightly. It seemed Take was the one thing she truly feared. His unpredictability. Ama eyed them curiously, as if waiting for the man to try something else.
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:18 am

When Takegami finished kissing the girl nonthing happened. No nightmares should have struck her mind, no attacks should have came, there should have been just normal, utter silence. He smiled warmly and patted the girl on the head.

"Your growing up..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:22 am

Revel blinked as his hand pat her on the head. She let her hand linger on her lips a moment as she tried to register what happened exactly. Ama licked Revel's other hand and whined, as if asking she was okay. "You're... trying to change me.. aren't you?" She blurted out, holding her head, "You're getting into my mind and pulling at the right strings.. looking for something.."
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:28 am

Takegami shook his head, and pretended to seem offended by her words. He pulled his hand back and held it at his chest as if hurt by her words, and his voice carried a tone of sorrow in it.

"Your my favorite daughter, why would i change you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:33 am

Revel narrowed her eyes, "You somehow.. imprinted on me.. it's like you can read everything about me.. I can't run, I can't hide.. you will always find me." She said as Ama hopped onto Revel's lap, causing the small girl to let out a grunt of surprise. "And lately it's been like I know when you're around.. what.. have you done?"
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:08 pm

Takegami leaned against the wall, and pulled out a cigarrette. He placed it in his mouth, and lit it with a spark of fire he made using alchemy. He then looked over at Revel and chuckled slightly.

"I've become apart of you, and you have become apart of me... we're destined to be together, forever."

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:09 pm

Revel shivered and glared at him coldly, "You know most fathers are overjoyed to get rid of their children.. and yet you're keeping me near on a tight leash. You wait for me.. lurking for me to step into the light or try to run don't you?"
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:19 pm

Takegami laughed maniacally, his voice filled with psychoticy. He simply blew a puff of smoke into the air after takieng a drag of the cigarrette.

"Your a special child, and i love you enough to want you, forever."

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:22 pm

Revel still glared at him coldly. "You have deeper intentions than that." She shivered again, feeling suddenly cold.. but it was only in her chest and she grabbed at the gem and let out a soft scream of discomfort. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?"
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:29 pm

Takegami looked over at the girl, and sighed slightly. His voice should of ranged through her head, screaming in pain and agony, drawing her into the darkness.

"I'm showing you, that the light cannot exist without shadows."

Back to top Go down

Post by Revel Yao Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:33 pm

Revel let out another scream of agony. How was he doing this? How did he seem to get in her head. It was as if he was part of her! N-No she wouldn't let that! She clawed and the sides of her head as if trying to scrape him away, she even teleporrted a good 400 feet away in an attempt to shake him. Ama howled in harmony, looking worried at her master. Her tail pressed hard to her belly. Revel sobbed, clawing at a nearby tree. She wasn't sure why, it was as if she was trying anything to get away.. anything to fight it...
Revel Yao
Revel Yao

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next