Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scorching Desert walk

Go down

Scorching Desert walk Empty Scorching Desert walk

Post by Guest Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:26 pm

Patty sighed as she walked in the desert, Her eyes where half closed and her posture and walking stance was straight. She had left her dog in Central to prevent Tojoki from going through the same fate she was, Which was Dehydration, On her side her Sword had grown Burning stove hot so she struggled not to touch the sword but In all her efforts she had her hand on the red sheath and was thinking, 'why me? though i was accepted into the Military why me??' thought Patty, She then fished in her pocket for the watch that was chained to her belt and she looked at it, "I wonder who might be out here that the Fuhrer would send me out for...." said Patty, She at first began to think of something until she finally smirked and sat on the sand, Who ever it was would probably find her.

Back to top Go down

Scorching Desert walk Empty Re: Scorching Desert walk

Post by Alaric Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:41 pm

"WAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Alexander wailed out loudly as he practically tumbled down the massive sand dune the woman sat at the base off, yelling loud shouts of protest and pain as he kept hitting parts of his body that felt overly abused -thank god for automail!-.
It took him a while, but he finally reached the bottom practically next to the girl, landing face-first into the sand. He then seemed t steam for a moment before leaping up and bouncing around.
"Hot! Hot! Hot!" He exclaimed as he kept doing these acobatical flips and moves in order not to stay on the ground for too long. He wasn't wearing his coat, so all he had on was that near skin-tyte envy-like top -shows his abdomen- and his feminine knee-high jeans. When he finally noticed the girl, he sat down next to her -feet in the air and leaning on his obviously mechanical arms- and grinned as his light blonde hair that'd been for the most part -excluding small fringe-bit- calmly sat behind him, his extremely feminine features glowing in the sunlight making him look light an exhausted teenager girl... with a flat chest, not much waist and some hips.
He was still pretty fit from what the mid-drift top showed.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:51 pm

Patty raised her eyebrows. Her hand was still attached to her sword, "So you stuck here to searching for this missing girl?" asked Patty, she then fished again in her pocket and brought out a picture of Al, She then showed it to Alexander wondering if maybe just maybe this person knew where the girl in the picture was. But then again the person was on his arms, She thought about it for a moment, 'The Bastard Alister said something about a kid on his arms...' She sighed and stared at the kids face for a moment trying to draw out each feature in her mind, at least in her mind she had to remember faces.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:54 pm

Alexander didn't bother to look at the picture as he hoisted himself into a leisurely handstand and smirked when his top barely moved. Skin-tight stuff: so useful when their not.
"Huh? Nice to see you again, Major. Say, if that girl from Dublith? I'm just curious, since that looks like an old picture." He said with a calm face before propelling himself into the air and gracefully landing on his feet beside you... before falling straight on his ass again and holding his feet from the sun's burn. Stupid hot sand!
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:08 pm

Patty smirked as she watched Al. "Well Miss, Al. Alister told me this picture was of you....But maybe he was wrong...considering you are flailing around like some teenage girl who discovered a time of the month they should never have and you slightly look like a woman...Alister was even stupid enough as to whistle at the picture" said Patty, She grinned at the thought of Al and Alister, The thought let a snicker run from her mouth as she currently thought of how she and Al had met on the day she became a State Alchemist for the Amestrians...and for her father, But that was the past and this was the future and so she would rather deal with the future more then the past, She smirked when Al landed on his butt, The thoughts that ran through her mind right now was 'what a baboon of course its hot in the Desert'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:22 pm

ooc: Oh well it was fun..... *leaves topic*

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:27 pm

"WHO'S -?! Ah, screw it." Alexander said with a scowl as he stood up -on his hands- and gave the Major a foul look, "Well I have important business with the Fuhrer, so if you'll excuse me... I'll be going."
And with that, the boy was up the sand hill in the rush not to burn off his feet leavign the girl alone again with the picture of himself as a child.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:38 pm

ooc: Heh why not go join Tobis topic...Benjamin said we could if we wanted to...

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:12 pm

(Rules are rules, and the main forum rule is your tied to one town/area at a time. Alexander is only aloud to post in desert topics because of it, but once he leaves all desert topics, he can choose another town to hang out in. This rule applies to everyone as if you get killed or badly injured in one topic, it is easier just to have all your topics in the same town and it is also convenient. My last site didnt have this rule and thus it went down in flames from the time line's chaotic destruction, since topics were everywhere and the time-line was all shot. So you can only post in one town/area at a time. Leave this topic and you can get out of the scorching desert. ^^
Oh, and break the rules and you'll be issued with a warning and trust me, it's not a good thing to have since if you get three warnings and have still not complied you will suffer the consequences. It may be as light as stripping you of all military privileges and ranks all the way to an IP-ban, read the rules -believe it or not, they're interesting to read- and you'll see. ^^)
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:28 am

ooc: I did read them....Sadly reading them five times might have damaged my brain a bit....But i am gonna leave the Great Desert Topic...

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:30 pm

(Remembe only in ONE area at a time. If you are in central, you cant be in resembool and the desert at the same time. Keep this up and I might have to issue you your first warning...)
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:40 pm

ooc: Leaving Topic. [exits topic]

Back to top Go down