Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desert Birthday Bash!!

3 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Desert Birthday Bash!! Empty Desert Birthday Bash!!

Post by Alaric Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:34 pm

"Are you serious? I can't wear this!" Al whined as he stared at the reflection of himself in the mirror. He had his hair in a long braid and his bangs styled so he resembled the Fullmetal Alchemist is a weird way, but his fringe was more resembling to Winry's or Riza's than Ed's.
He had his skin-tight top and skort on as per usual nowadays, but he was also wearing a necklace with the homunculus symbol on it along with the one thing he didn't like about the outfit: his shoes. He was being forced to wear boots.
They weren't just any boots either, they were slim-line black fashion boots that just made him look even more girly.
Groaning, the birthday boy turned to the officer keepign watch on him and nodded for him to leave, of which he did.
"Alright, Al, time to suffer a horrific death." Al muttered as he slung on his black and white coat-like thing before finally slipping out into the crowd of people with a grin plastered on his face, "Hello people! The birthday boy has arrived!!"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

Desert Birthday Bash!! Empty Re: Desert Birthday Bash!!

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:59 pm

Gwen starts jumping up and down, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY CUTE COUSIN" and runs to hug him "HERES YOUR BIRTHDAY PRESENT!", she hands him a neatly wrapped box with a automail inside

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:45 pm

Alexander grinned for all he was worthy as his cousin gave him the gift. Eagerly, he opened it only to find new automail inside. He raised an eyebrow curiously before giving her a strange look.
"You want to fit me with new automail?"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:57 pm

Gwen smiles innocently, "well, incase something happens to your old one, BUT, dont worry i have another present for you" ,she takes out a box containing a punching bag inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:25 pm

Alexander beamed as he opened the present to reveal the punching bag.
"Wow! Thanks, I really do need to get some muscles in my legs!" Alexander exclaimed as he placed a kiss on his cousin's cheek, "Thanks Gwen! Now, I wonder why everyone else hasn't given me a present?"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:30 pm

Reita arrived to the bash a few minutes early wearing a white hoodie with two hearts on it, a noticeably pink sweater, a pink camo skirt, and female combat boots with white frills at the top. He carried a sword and a small box in his left hand, and walked up to Alexander. He was about to wish him a happy birthday until he noticed how femininely Alexander looked. He began to giggle and figured he wasn't the only male to wear female's clothes today.

"H-ahahaha-H-hahaha!!.... Phew, Happy Birthday Al!"

Reita was still holding back his laughter the best he could and handed Alexander his gifts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:02 pm

Alexander turned to see Reita and grinned at him, catching on he was a guy immediately. Who knows? Maybe it was cross-dressers intuition or something, besides, he met the guy before, so it made no difference.
"Hey Reita! Thanks for coming!" Alexander said with a beam before taking the items and beaming even more at the sword, before raising an eyebrow at the box and rattling it gently, "Wow, thanks! What's in the box?"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:50 pm

HAPPY B-DAY AL!!!!!"lanza yells as he runs in with alot of gifts and cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:12 am

Tobi walked into the party, grinning. "Okay," he said cockily, "I'm here. The party starts now." He chuckled and patted Al on the head a little too hard. "Happy birthday, Miss Toeblade."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:15 am

Reita smacked Tobi upside the head, and turned back to Alexander and smiled warmly.

"It's a necklace, i hope you can find some uses for it. And as for you Mustang, be nice to him today, it's his birthday."

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:34 am

Yuan had changed into clothes very similar to what he had been wearing, but not nearly as dusty. His hair was tied back as usual. He carried a pair of long, thin boxes, one containing a finely made box with intricate carvings and an inscription in Xingese. The other box contained a quiver and arrows. Really, it was the only idea he had had. "So this is a birthday, diffrent than what I expected." he said as his rat, Jun, leapt out of his pocket, a present she had made herself held in her paws; a hair tie made of braided silk and linen. "Happy birthday, anyway." Yuan grinned.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File
Ability: Yuan Yao
State/Homuncules Title:: n/a

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:11 am

"Haha! Thanks guys!" Alexander said, beaming as he happily opened Reita's box and put the necklace around his neck, a beautiful gem on he end of it, it was quite a lovely red.
He then took the hair tie from Jun and petted her lightly before plaiting one of the small bangs on th side of his ear and tying it to a close with the small band, smiling kindly at the rat.
"Thank you very much, Jun." Al said with glee before opening the boxes from Yuan and smiling at him, placing the arrows and the box next the sword from Reita as he put it on the table, the sword was also coated with beautiful red gems that made him feel confident, but he placed them down anyway.
"So what did you get me, you tall over-grown jerk?" Al asked with a forced grin as he kept himself from reacting to the crack aainst his looks, it was his day, so he didn't want to ruin it for himself.

((Hey, Reita, wanna make those red stones rubies or 'red stones' that homunculi eat like in the actual anime?))
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:53 am

Tobi shrugged. "Who said I got you anything?" He said, but as he was saying it, he pulled out a box wrapped in plain brown paper. "Enjoy."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:55 pm

Alexander grinned and took the box, before raising an eyebrow at Tobi with a grin on his features.
"So tell me, Colonel, what's in it?"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:21 am

"A poisonous snake," Tobi said sarcastically. He smirked and shook his head. "No, not really. I know you don't need it out here, but it'll be a shock when you get back to Central. It's a coat."

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:29 am

"Good thinking on your part." Yuan said to Tobi with a half smile.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:53 am

Tobi smirked. "I'm a genius," He said seriously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:04 pm

Al just shook his head with a warm smile as he opened the box to reveal a large brown coat with several pockets and such, and on the collar on the inside it had written on the tag 'Property of Girly-boy'. Al was tempted to throw a fit at it, but groans and put on the coat anyway, grinning as it seemed to fit his petite figure perfectly.
"Well thanks, and it fits great! How'd you get my measurements?"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:32 am

Reita watched Alex put on the jacket and then smirked at the sight of it on him. He noticed the tag, which read 'Girly-Boy' on it, and simply shook his head and chuckled slightly.

"He might of been stalking you or maybe hired someone to watch you buy clothing."

Reita chuckled at the thought and sighed happily before snapping his fingers and reaching into his bag and pulling out a small cake.

"I almost forgot it, now i need some candles..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:36 am

"Stalking? That's sort of, scratch that, highly disturbing." Yuan said after a moment, taking a step back with an odd look on his face.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:49 pm

Tobi shook his head. "I guessed. It was the smallest size they had."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:12 pm

"Oh hardi-hah, very funny." Al said with sarcasm dripping his voice before turning to Reita and grinning, "Wow! Thanks a bunch! I'm no big food-eater, but I do like chocolate! Mustang, go get candles or something"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:22 pm

"Candles? What do candles have to dow ith cake?" yuan looked very confused. he had never celebrated an Amestrian birthday and therefore had no idea on their traditions, except for gift giving.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:48 pm

"Huh? Oh, you put candles on the cake, light them, make a wish then blow them out. It's a pretty lame procedure, but hey, it's tradition."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:03 pm

"Why do I have to get the candles?" Tobi complained. "I don't even like candles!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next