Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desert Birthday Bash!!

3 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Desert Birthday Bash!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Desert Birthday Bash!!

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:11 pm

"I wish you would all shut up about the candles." Yuan muttered darkly.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File
Ability: Yuan Yao
State/Homuncules Title:: n/a

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:42 pm

"Fine, fine, no candles." Al said with a sigh before he took a bite out of the cake, only to pale and spit it out, holding the area where his mark was as he dropped the cake on the ground and felt the mark heat up slightly, "What-? I..."
His eyes flashed the dark purple for about three seconds before reverting to the gold as he stared at the floor, wide-eyed. He knew this was going to happen, it happened to every homunculus eventually. With or without the stones, every homunculus eventually evolved into their true power, but without the stones they give up their healing ability as sacrifice to it. He knew his 'evolution' would be coming within the next 6 months, he could feel it. He was not looking forward to it.
His wide eyes the looked at his left as he suddenly gasped. There was a black fingerless glove in the place of his usual white glove, and on the palm was a red circle, the line running from the circle to the edge of the glove and stopping. He pulled off the glove and examined it closely, before throwing it as far away as his automail arms could, panting heavily.
It would soon be time... he just knew it.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:14 am

"Ah, Toeblade?" Tobi said, looking confused. "What the hell was that? Don't like the cake?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:04 pm

"Haha, something like that, I guess. I'm sorry, Reita, but my body just wont let me eat it..." Al said with furrowed brows and a guilty smile as he stood up and glanced at the black glove, before muttering one word that summed it all up in the ears of a homunculus easily: "Evolution..."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:08 am

Reita bore a warm smile before giggling and leaning up agianst Tobi before yanking his hair for fun. He gave Alexander a devilish smirk, before simply nodding his head.

"It's fine colonel, i just hope you'll come to like it in time."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:43 am

Tobi was completely lost. He had no idea what the big deal was about cake. "...He doesn't have to like it, does he?" He asked in a confused tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:23 am

Alexander crunched his jaw slightly as he felt something small go down his throat before he froze in horror. He started trembling madly before he began to heave everything human he'd eaten within the last 24hrs onto the ground before a white light began to engulf him from his toes.
It moved up from the toes slowly as his automail arms just slipped off, as if they'd never been bolted to him, while dark green velvet toe-less and heel-less socks were formed on his feet, a red circle at the edge of the top with a red line running up his sock until stopping right at the top edge, just above his ankle.
The white light kept moving up as his skort was turned into a green velt as his shirt was morphed into what looked like a twisted version of what he was wearing before, with two red rings on the sides of his waist connected by a red line and the strap on the left shoulder had a red circle over his heart area, stopping on the other side -his back- with another red circle, connected by a red line again.
His arms then began to form from the joints where the left arm had a fingerless glove on it that went up to the mid forearm while the right arm's fingerless glove stopped just a bit under his shoulder, both having red circles on the palms and a red line running up from the circles to the end of the glove.
Around his neck formed a small choker and when the white light finally passed his face and finished at the tips of his hair, the bout of hair that was previously the sign of the layers growing out was no longer there and his hair was longer and thicker than before, his skin was alot paler and his features slightly more rounded and feminine.
His shirt was made so that his right breast-area was exposed and just above the nipple lied the thing he'd feared most. His purple mark was now a vibrant shade of red. He was now a red-marked homunculus, or in other words, a homunculus who'd evolved with the aid of a red stone.
He stood shakily on two feet as he clutched his arms in the wonder that he could feel with him, but when he opened his eyes, they were different as well. The same shape, yes, but alot small and more distinct, and the purple cat eyes within them were as clear as day to anyone who knew the signs of a homunculus.
On the bright side, at least he didn't feel the urge to kill anyone. He felt as he usually did, as innocent and kind and loyal as ever, same goals same dreams, only with a few creepy memories of the gate back within him.
"...I think there was something wrong with that cake..."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:46 am

Tobi blinked. "...What the hell?" He muttered. He noticed Al's tattoo and realized he'd seen it before--on the homunculus Sloth. "Al...?" He asked uncertainly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:14 am

The white light then started again as it took over his form, turning him back into what he was wearing before, only instead of automail his limbs were very human and his golden eyes were wide in pure shock.
"T-Tobi I-" Al tried to explain before cutting himself off, "I've been red-marked..."
The sorrow in his eyes told the world one thing: He definitely did not want this to happen.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:49 am

Reita stepped forward slowly, and crouched infront of Al patting him on the shoulder. His eyes were slendered, showing his full evil content, however, his smile only showed warmth and kindness. He looked Al in the eye before shaking his head and embracing the child gently.

"You must accept yourself for who and what you are, Alexander. I can help you to slow down this... transformation, however, you have to trust me."

Reita hid his devilish glare from everyone, and made sure not to tighten his grip or grow tense with excitement. He would finally gain control over another one of his 'children' and be one step closer to finding the philosophers stone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:55 am

"Red marked...?" Tobi glanced from Al to Reita. His head hurt with confusion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:03 pm

"I... Red-marked means you've consumed a philosopher's stone and evolved to the level of homunculus your sin is offering, I think I'm Envy..." Al explained before he was embraced by Reita, and on contact the white light returned and he appeared in that weird outfit again, which was weird.
'Slow down the transformation?' Al asked himself as a small smile crossed his lips and he hugged the wom- er, man back.
"I... I trust you, Reita... please, slow this down."
Now the only thing standing between good Al and Envy was the thing blockign his Envy... he needed to see what he could not have as the being he is, then he'd truly change into a monster... a homunculus... a sin...
Envy...
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:51 am

Reita let go of Alexander, and simply walked over to Tobi. He then spun back around and looked at Al with a smile on his face, and two fingers up as if to wish the child luck.

"There is no slowing it down, no stopping it, and no destroying it. I just wanted to see your reaction, however, i will help you. Accept your transformation, however, try to focus on the good instead of the bad as you transform, this will help keep you sane. You can choose to trust me or not, it'[s your choice 'Envy'."

Reita giggled before sliding his jacket slightly off his shoulder revealing his mark aswell, however, he motioned for Al to keep quiet about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:36 pm

Tobi blinked. "You're a..." He paused. "No, actually, this kind of makes sense. I guess I'm an idiot for not guessing it sooner, eh?" He glanced at Reita. "And what do you do?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:23 pm

"No...?" Al started before his eyes opened wide as a painful shock engrossed his body as that white light engulfed him again, leaving an exact copy of Reita in the boy's place.
"What's going on?" The boy asked in his own voice as his back arched and the white light hit again, leaving him in that weird homunculus form once again, "Shit!"
With a dark growl, Alexander's arms clawed into the ground before he raised a fist and punched it, creating a large dent in the ground from just physical force.
"Make! It! Stop!" Alexander yelled out in a two-toned version of his own voice as he punched at the ground, creating a large enough crater for a small truck to comfortable sit in.
He then let out a sigh of relief as the pain stopped and flung himself out of the hole with a seemingly super-human agility, before landing on two feet in front of Tobi and grinning a very wide and cruel grin, very unlike the Alexander he was.
"Hm..." The boy started as he tapped the edges of his razor-sharp teeth, drawing blood but it heeling right away, he then smirked again, "Not bad... Not bad at all..."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:12 am

Tobi took a step back. "Toeblade, are you alright?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:58 am

Yuan watched in blank silence. So that was what he would eventually come to. "Not exactly a good way to go." he stated, still calm as ever. It was so odd how unfazed he could be, how totally blank his brown eyes could be. 'I suppose it was bound to happen." he said softly, referring what happened to Alex. In the back of his mind, Yuan figured Al would become a humunculi before him, it was intuition.
"You figured anything else out today, Tobi?" he asked with a critical eye, all mirth and happiness gone from his face, leaving a boy with the critical eye of a business man and the brusque even tone of a lawyer, asking morbid, sarcastic questions.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:34 am

Al then stood up and stretched as his form changed to that of his old outfit, though his looks were still the same.
"It's been a long time since I had feeling in my arms." Al finally said before grinning childishly at Tobi, "Be thankful, bastard, this means I can't shock you or fry you with cold automail anymore."
The boy then sighed as he observed the arms.
"Well, at least I'll be a little more useful to the military now... say, paps, you got anymore of those little red rocks? I'm hungry!" Al said as he directed his beaming grin at Reita.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:34 pm

Reita who stood in silence, simply smiling happily, pulled his shirt back over his shoulder and yawned. He watched as Tobi and Yuan stared at the Alex as he turned into a completly diffrent person. Reita was about to speak, however, Reita's other personality, Rei, took over.

"So, this is Envy....."

Rei simply sighed slightly and reached into his pockets and tossing two red stones at the boy. He then faced Tobi, and smirked.

"So Rose didn't tell you that he was a homunculus aswell, eh? Well, he is, but he's to soft do anything bad, the wuss."

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:40 am

"Why so many humunculi here?" Yuan asked with raised eyebrows, crossing his arms, and watching with dull brown eyes that flashed purple in certain lights. "It seems abnormal, to put it bluntly." he added dryly.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:12 pm

Alexander beamed and threw one of the stones into his mouth hungrily and munched it with razor sharp teeth. He then swallowed and sighed happily.
"Tastes like dirt, but it gives a good feeling to the stomach..." He sighed before looking at the other stone in his hand and then looking up at Yuan with a blink. He then smirked in the way only someone named Envy could and offered the red rock to the taller male, "Eat up, tastes crap but it feels good after."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:47 pm

Yuan snorted. "I'm going to eat that, why?" he asked, but accepted the stone anyway. It was hesitantly that he placed it in his mouth, chewing and swallowing with forced slowness. As soon as he swallowed a yelp escaped his mouth. He convulsed slightly, whole body twitching and a sharp ache on the back of his neck where his oroboras was. yuan sunk to his knees, eyes dead from the odd sensation, brown yurning to a bright purple. Long after the pain subsided and the good feeling came, he sat there, twitching. He hadn't noticed the slow change that had place with his clothes. His orange jacket with it's red trim fell open, revealing a sleeveless black shirt with a high collar, trimmed in turquoise blue. His baggy pants turned black and much tighter and his shoes became boots with upturned toes and red soles.
"That. Was weird." he stated, standing up slowly, scratching the back of his head with a very greed-like smirk on his face. "What are the circles for?" he asked with raised eyebrows as he moved his jacket to reveal the red circles on his shoulders and sides, before letting the jacket fall back into place.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:04 am

Reita was surprised to find another one of his children here, he had totally of forgotten about Yuan. He was only a few steps closer, now all he needed to do was find Sloth and Wrath and he would be able to begin his conquest. He had Pride, Envy and Greed, which made him all the more stronger but not enough. He started to clap his hands slowly, his smile gone and a serious look on his face.

"You both have transformed, however, can you keep your sanity? Soon, you will have a lust for blood, a lust to kill, so what will you do when you become what you are, Desiderium?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:14 pm

"Blood lust? Give me a break... I've had it for years~~" Al said in a very Envy-like tone as that wide smirk crossed his lips, shifting back into the homunculus form of his and staying like it, "I can handle a little urges... Thanks to you I no longer have those stupid human needs! I've loathed them for years! Tiredness! The need to eat! To drink! I'm finally free of those constrictions! Ah... It's like getting the first breath or something..."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuan Yao/ Greed Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:22 am

"You're talking to the only prince of Xing. I'm fine. I've killed before and never thought twice about it." Yuan shrugged. There was a look on his face, something that said that something had changed.
Jun slowly peered out of his pocket, wich she had fled to in fear of what her master was doing, and stared at him. The rat seemed scared of the diffrences in her master, fearful of a human she adored, seeing as he had been the only friend she had ever known, besides Alex.
Yuan Yao/ Greed
Yuan Yao/ Greed

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next