Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Open Desert

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Open Desert Empty The Open Desert

Post by Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:28 am

Rita walked through the desert, the sun beating down on his body and the air dry. There was nonthing but sand, sand, and more sand surrounding him pretty much making him think he was lost. Luckily, he wore nonthing but his black tanktop, black leather pants, black shoes, and his black hat which had a pink skull on the front of it. He held his katana in his left hand, and his four handguns were all strapped to his body, two on the sides of his chest, and the other two on his legs. He took a sip of water from the bottle he was holding, and was nearly out. He simply smirked and allowed his mind to wander freely under the control of Rose, his happy alternate personality.

"So bored!"

Back to top Go down

The Open Desert Empty Re: The Open Desert

Post by Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:22 pm

Tobi trudged around the the desert, just as pissed off as he usually was in the heat. He was about to snap. All the sand. It was driving him insane! "Who the Hell invented deserts, anyways?" He yelled, kicking at the sand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:25 pm

Reita continued to walk through the desert in the blazing heat when he noticed a shadowy figure up ahead. He tried to get a clearer look by squinting and saw that it was a rather handsome young man. He quickly brushed his hair to the left side, covering his blue eye and revealing his violet eye. He smiled warmly and walked up to the man who looked rather angry. He spoke, however, he used a feminine tone to mislead the man just in case something wasn't right.

"Somebody else is walking this desert lost? I guess i'm not the only one."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:02 am

"Lost?" Tobi muttered, not looking up. "Not lost. Just in Hell. I'm supposed to be on a mission but..." He paused, looking thoughtful. "Okay. I'm lost."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:19 am

Reita scratched the back of his head, and smiled warmly before giggiling lightly. He then looked around at the desolate area and tried to see if there were any landmarks to guide him to the correct area. After a moment of silence he turned back to the man and then his eye widened slightly.

"So you really are lost? I wish i could help you..... wait, i know, here pu!"

Reita reached into his purse, which he wore around his waist, and pulled out a candy bar. He handed it to the man and then blushed lightly.

"That should keep you occupied, the next town is a few miles behind me if you need some directions."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:32 pm

Tobi grinned, looking up. "Thank you," He said, taking the candy bar. "Oh, I'm Colonel Tobi Mustang, by the way." He held out a hand for Reita to shake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:47 pm

Reita froze for a second before coming back to his senses and shaking the Colonel's hand. He then tried to mention his name, but his other two personalities were fighting back. As hard as they tried, Rose had the stronger influence. He then smiled kindly and tilted his head slightly.

"My name is Rose. Pu!"

Once he had said "Pu!" he placed both his index fingers on his cheek and smiled happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:30 am

Tobi chuckled. "Nice to meet you, Rose."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:36 am

Reita bowed slightly and then reached into her purse, once more, and pulled out a few papers. He then showed him the alchemists pocket watch before putting it back in his pocket.

"It seems we've met a bit early."

He giggled once more and pushed his hair back over to make sure his blue eye was hidden.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:53 am

"Oh, so you're the new State Alchemist? I was in this Hellhole during the exam, so I didn't know who they'd hired. Welcome to the military, anyways."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:08 am

Reita bowed once more and thanked him back before frowning slightly. He tilted his head slightly and then pouted slightly.

"I wonder what happened to all that enthusiasm you had earlier."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:49 am

"Enthusiasm? I don't know the meaning of the word!" Tobi grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:54 am

Reita simply giggled and then smiled happily before remembering that he was completly lost.

"I'm glad that your happy now, but i still have no clue where we are."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:19 am

Tobi shrugged. "Neither do I. Oh, wait!" He slapped himself in the head. "I know! We're in the desert."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:22 am

Reita's eyes slendered and he clenched his fist. He was ready to slap Mustang, however, he held back his anger.

"If your trying to sound mean, it's working."

Reita turned his back to Mustang and crossed his arms. He then tried to figure out exactly where he was at.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:33 pm

Tobi sighed and held up his hands in defeat. "Sorry, it's practically an instinct."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:59 pm

Reita just giggled ad turned back towards him with a happy smile on his face.

"Atleast you apoligised. Hm, maybe if we head north....."

Reita paced back and forth trying to figure out the best way out of here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:18 am

Tobi laughed watching Reita pace. "Any luck?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:19 am

Reita then stopped in his tracks and jumped up like a girl would, with one fist raised in the air. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his map that showed him how to get to every bakery in the desert, along with every nail saloon.

"If we head west, we can make it to some place called..... i can't pronounce it."

Reita sulked slightly and mumbled to himself trying to pronounce the word.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:46 am

"What's it start with?" Tobi asked, hoping to be of some help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:40 am

Reita put both of his index fingers together trying to sound out the word before turning back to Tobi and telling him the first letter.

"It starts with an 'I', i've heard it so many times before..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:40 am

"Ishbal?" Tobi remembered, vaugly, his father telling him stories of Ishbal before his mother died and everything went wrong. He remembered that his great grandfather, Roy, had fought in a war there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:19 pm

Reita looked up and nodded slightly before pronouncing it himself. He managed to get it right and clapped excitedly.

"Hai! It says here that they have the best bakery out here in the desert. Although, i think something went down there from what my father taught me."

A devilish smile appeared on Reita's face as his eyes held cold contempt within them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:27 pm

Tobi laughed. "I'm sure they do. Not much competetion way out here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:33 pm

Reita nodded slightly before putting the map and stepping one foot on a skull and pointing westward.

"Onward to safety! AHHHHH!!"

Reita screamed like a little girl once he noticed what he was stepping on and leaped onto Tobi, shaking nervously still pointing at the skull.

"What is that thing!?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next