Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Open Desert

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The Open Desert - Page 6 Empty Re: The Open Desert

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:40 am

Reita simply nodded and then yawned before looking at his cell phone just now remembering he had brought it with him. He checked the time, but before he could he looked up to answer Tobi.

"They'll be fine, it'll be a lesson well learned."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:17 pm

Tobi gave Reita a blank stare. "I don't know about you," He muttered, "But if someone is in trouble in the God forsaken dump, I'm going to help them. You can come or you can stay. I don't care which." He started in the direction of the flying thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:13 pm

OOC-(AHHHH! xD tobi, you silly person! your way behind. O_O ^^ i just forgot to post that Malice flew off since reita didn't post that reita went to where reita went and now darkamaru is on his quest thingy so if you go where he WAS, you will just see snow...xD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:00 am

((OoC: Sorry...))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:33 am

OoC-(xD iz okay, you no know no better.lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:06 am

OOC: It is my fault, i should of informed you Tobi, i just didn't mean to hassle you. Also, sorry for taking so long, trying to adjust to the people here, it's...... confusing.

IC: Reita ran up to Tobi and grabbed his arm, showing an innocent look of concern on his face.

"I'm sure that the person is fine, or else the flying animal wouldn't have left without telling us which way to go."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:35 pm

Annoyed, Tobi shook Reita off his arm, obviously still angry with her. "I'd like to be sure."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:36 pm

Reita grabbed his arm again and shook his head. He didn't care how mad Tobi was with him, he didn't want him to get involved.

"You can't get involved in people like that guy, he's dangerous. I don't want you to get hurt."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:02 pm

(ooc-I'm not that dangerous...*accidentally blows up china*...much.xD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:11 am

Tobi turned around at Reita and glared. "What the hell?" He yelled. "You don't want me to get hurt?!? You're the one who just tried to fucking shoot me, if my memory serves me right. Why in hell should I listen to you? What do I have to go by to know that I can trust you? Nothing. I don't give a shit how 'dangerous' you think he is. For all you've told me so far, I can go ahead and assume he spends his free time petting kittens and helping old people cross the street. I'm tired of being lied to. I'm tired of everyone." Clenching his fists to his sides, he turned and walked into the desert. Not towards where the flying thing had gone, though. He didn't want to do what was expected of him. He just wanted to get out of the damn desert and away from everything and everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:14 am

(OOC-...you actually did pin one of his hobbies.xD he loves animals...even old people.lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:35 pm

OOC: Epic plot twist WOW!!

Reita took a step back as Tobi fussed at him, but knew that what he did had caused this situation. He ran up to Tobi and grabbed him and kissed him on the lips.

"I only did it because i loved you... i didn't want you to be hurt by me in the future, please forgive me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:45 am

Tobi blinked. "I...I'm sorry, Reita. I can't. I can't forgive you after that." He took a step back. It was hard for him to get close to people after his childhood, and this time was no different. He was doing just as he always had. He was protecting himself. Maybe it was selfish, but he knew that if he didn't look out for himself, no one would. That meant that he couldn't get close to anyone for fear of being hurt. Swallowing, he turned his back to Reita. "If you're done, I have to go."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:22 am

Reita sighed slightly before simply shaking his head. He was stumped. He tried to think of something to say, but his logical mind forced him to look for a logical solution. He didn't want to lose Tobi, so he decided he had to speak from his heart and his own perspective.

"You aren't alone. I know what it's like to fear being hurt, to be left behind after you gave everything to that person. I've lost everyone close to me, but i've learned to move forward and make new friends and relationships. You have to open up, despite what trials may come ahead, the despair and pain you must go through, you must move forward. You need pain in order to experience joy."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:25 am

Tobi studied Reita. He swallowed, shaking his head slightly."I deserve to be alone," He said, kicking the sand. "More than anyone in the world. Maybe a part of me is afraid of being hurt. But a bigger part of me, I think, knows that, after all that I've done, I don't deserve anyone." With a last look at Reita, he shook his head. "I'm sorry, I guess. But I...can't. I just can't." He sighed and looked back out into the desert. "I...I have to go." He sighed and walked off.

((Left Topic))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6