Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Open Desert

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Open Desert - Page 4 Empty Re: The Open Desert

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:10 pm

"Uh," Tobi stammered, thinking. He had read books, and had a pretty good idea, but didn't know the exact locations. Besides, his grandfather had told him that his father, the famous Flame Alchemist, had warned him never to tell anyone of the locations. He'd told Tobi that, according to Roy, the circle had almost destroyed Amestris once. "No. I'd think they would have been destroyed, don't you?" Why does she want them...? Is it really for a military thing...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:36 pm

Reita grinned devilishly, and then looked up at the star filled sky. He let out a slight huckle, and then wondered why a someone of his rank didn't know anything about the locations of where parts of the transmutation circle were. He find it odd, however, seeing there to be no information to get out of Tobi, he released his grip on Rose. Once Rose realised he was back in control and quickly ran over to Tobi. He hugged him tightly before speaking into Tobi's chest.

"The stone... never mention anything about it. No matter what i do, don't mention it to me ever."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:32 pm

"Uh." A change in attitude, again. Tobi was stumped. "...Alright?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:36 pm

Reita decided to test Tobi to make sure he understood the importance of this matter. He was about to ask him about the philosophers stone when he realised he was hugging Tobi and quickly stepped back blushing brightly.

Üh... um... about the stone.... who was the last person to have it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:38 pm

Tobi blinked. He was losing it. "But you just said...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:41 pm

Reita simply raised an eyebrow and looked at him as if he was completly lost. He then leaned in closer, and pretended like he was still waiting for an answer.

"I said what?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:42 pm

"Not to tell you anything," Tobi finished, blinking. "You're insane. Your attitude is changing like every five seconds."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:46 pm

Reita became beyond angry with Tobi for calling him insane and raised his hand to smack the man, but he couldn't go through with it. He simply turned his back to Tobi and spoke to him without looking at him once.

"First off, that was a test, and second, just so you know, your coming real close to us becoming enemies."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:54 pm

Tobi blinked. He was suddenly pissed at how vague Reita was being. "I'm sorry? Look, if you're mad at me, you have to at least tell me what I did. I'm getting a headache just talking to you! Please, tell me what the hell is going on!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:00 pm

Reita didn't speak a word, but understood why he was so angry. Reita was about to tell him about everything, however, he held his tongue and simply decided to tell him only part of the truth, even if that could be considered the truth.

Ï was angry because you called me insane. I can't help it that there are multiple personalities of me, i can't control it willingly. Part of me wants to use the philosophers stone to make it a better place, while the other part just wants to be normal. I want to be normal."

Reita's hands began to shake, and he placed his hand on his gun, thoughts racing through his head. He was sure this was the part that Tobi would act like everyone else and make fun or just consider him crazy, and Reita was prepared to go on the offensive if this was to happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:06 pm

"Multiple personalities? That explains a lot. So you want the stone? Well, part of you does. So why'd you ask me not to help?" He eyed Reita's gun. "If you're planning to shoot me, go ahead."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:11 pm

Reita noticed that his reaction wasn't like what he expected and he dropped his hand and fell to his knees very feminine like. He then wondered what was going on. He was being treated like a normal person after revealing something like this.... it furiated him, yet he was happy at the sametime.

"You know i can't shoot you. As for the stone, i want nonthing to do with it... i can't change the world, i can only destroy it. That stone wasn't meant for someone like me to get a hold of."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:08 am

Tobi shrugged. "Anyone can change the world, if they set their mind to it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:22 am

Reita simply shook his head and then sighed heavily. He just wanted to leave the topic alone, and act as if it never happened. He knew that he had failed an important mission, and in the end he would have to deal with the consequences.

"Let's just leave the subject alone, ok?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:21 am

"Alright," Tobi muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:08 am

Reita and Tobi neared Ishbal, yet a significant amount of time had passed by. Reita was tired from all of the walking and arguing and yawned lightly as he looked at the distance they still had to go.

"Why is this desert hot even at night? This heat is killing me."

Reita took off his black jacket revealing the tight, black short sleeve shirt he wore. This also gave full view of his guns and a hilt of a sword which was worn on his waist. Most would think you'd stare at all the weaponry, but women would say otherwise. You could distinctly tell he had some muscle, and one of those type of chest you just loved to run your hand down when your in love. He looked back at Tobi, and bore a smile in hopes of them being on good terms once again.

"Just so you know, i'm a male. I noticed you gave me a certain 'look' when we first met, and the papers keep reffering to me as female."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:46 pm

Tobi blinked. Once. Twice. Then it hit him. "Holy..." He jumped back a few steps. "That's something you mention when you meet someone, don't you think?!?!?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:38 pm

Reita bblinked once, than he just shrugged and giggled lightly. He then kicked some sand up and looked up at the stars trying to think of how to explain this.

"Well, i figured it wasn't that important, plus i wasn't trying to fool you into thinking i was a girl. You'd think that after i hugged you so many times you'd notice the flat chest."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:07 am

"Some girls have flat chests you know," Tobi muttered, obviously moping.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:18 am

Reita giggled again at his comment and walked up beside him and grabbed his hand. He looked up at Tobi, which was strange from his point of view since he was older, and smiled sweetly before wrapping Tobi's arm around him.

"Would it really matter, i mean, if you like someone then go for it. Gender is the least of my worries, it's actually rather stupid to classify someone based on gender."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:55 am

Tobi pulled his hand away. "Gender does matter. A lot." He muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:35 am

Reita pouted and then punched Tobi's arm lightly. He then walked ahead and put his jacket back on before sighing heavily.

"Gender didn't matter when we were all over eachother back there, now did it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:15 am

Tobi let out a sigh. "Look, it may sound shallow, and stupid, and everything else, but gender matters to me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:49 am

Reita spun around and faced Tobi with a smile on his face. He bent over to look up at Tobi, and tilted his head slightly.

"May i ask why?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:52 am

Tobi sighed. "Why do I need a reason?" He asked, sounding frustrated and angry. With that, he pushed past Reita and stomped up the rest of the hill into Ishbal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next