Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Open Desert

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Open Desert - Page 3 Empty Re: The Open Desert

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:19 pm

Reita looked up at Tobi once again seeing he was still quite angry with him, and quickly looked down slightly blushing.

"Alright, i promise not to bring it up again. But can i ask you something?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:40 pm

Tobi hesitated a second but nodded. "Sure, go ahead."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:42 pm

Reita had a devilish smile on his face, however, that wouldn't be noticed for he continued to look at the ground. He quickly made sure to get rid of this smile of contempt and made it into a frown before asking a question which he was sure would throw Tobi off.

"What do you think of me? Am i repulsive? Weird? Disgusting?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:15 pm

Tobi simply shrugged. "I couldn't say. I don't know you, really."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:45 pm

Reita simply sighed and thought for a moment. It was hard for him to decide on what to do, one part of his mind wanted to show his true-self while the others wanted to stay hidden for just a while longer.

"I like you alot, you and i could become best friends, which is why it will be hard for you to get rid of me now."

Reita then pulled himself off of Tobi and skipped happily towards the city of Ishtabul.... Reita still couldn't pronounce the name of the city in his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:38 am

Tobi smiled slightly. "A bit early for us to become 'best friends' don't you think?" He said, but his heart was obviously not in the sarcasm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:42 am

Reita nodded slightly, and then looked back at him over his shoulder with a warm smile on his face. His blue eye seemed to pierce right through Tobi as he giggled slightly.

"Hm, your easy to get along with in my book, so it shouldn't be too hard. I mean look at you, your practically dazed by my beauty, and you get nervous easily. It shouldn't be any problem..... as long as HE stays out of my way."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:05 am

"He...?" Tobi was confused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:08 am

Reita quickly turned away and covered his mouth not realising what he had just said. He simply laughed and tried to stray away from the target.

"I see you didn't deny the attraction you have towards me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:11 am

Tobi shrugged. "Did you want me too? Now...who were you talking about...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:14 am

Reita turned around and hugged Tobi tightly, not saying a word. The sun had set, and they still had a few miles to go untill they reached the city. Reita, who now decided to take matters into his own hands, looked up at Tobi and kissed his cheek lightly.

"So you do find me attractive?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:15 am

Tobi shrugged, not ready to answer her questions until she answered his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:20 am

Reita sighed seeing the game he was playing and simply plopped his face into Tobi's chest. He then muttered a few words before speaking of the person he hated most in this world.... for now.

"The 'Toeblade Alchemist', is what they call HIM i believe. Everywhere i go it's all about him, i'm sick of it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:42 am

Tobi blinked. "Oh, you mean Al...? Why would you be worried about him 'getting in your way?'"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:46 am

Reita pondered the question Tobi asked. There were many reasons why he didn't like Alexander, and plenty of reasons why he would get in his way. He then came up with a feww simple answers.

"He's getting in my way of getting what i want. You."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:25 pm

Tobi was a bit confused. "Ah, excuse me, but I have no clue what you're talking about."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:43 pm

Reita, not obviously happy about the conversation, simply turned away and tried to see through the darkness that covered the entire area now.

"Nevermind. Can you see Ishbal from here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:14 am

He glanced up. "Yeah, it should be just over this next hill," He said, pointing to a sandy hill a few yards in front of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:11 pm

Reita was surprised to see Tobi give up so easily after wanting an answer so badly, but simply ignored the matter and walked towards the hill. He kept silent on his way up there, not looking back at Tobi nor looking ahead, his eyes just stayed locked onto the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:16 am

Tobi hiked up over the hill, still silent which, for him, was quite an accomplishment. He glanced over at Reita, wondering what she was hiding. He wasn't an idiot, he knew there was something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:47 am

Reita, who continued to stare at the ground, began to gasp and fell to his knees, his eyes widening slowly. Flashes of diffrent images of dead bodies, blood, and chaos went through his mind at high speeds. He struggled to reach for his belt, but his mind was becoming clouded. A warm wind blew by pushing his hair out of his face, showing both of his widened eyes showing fear in them. He heard the voices of Reita and Rei struggling to take over, but Rose wouldn't give in. He grabbed his head as if he was suffering from a ferocious headache and listened to the whispers and screams blasting from his mind trying to make him crack. Once the wind blew over, Reita just sat there breathing heavily and still holding his head. His hair fell back into place, covering his violet eye, and he placed his hand which was reaching for his purse on the ground.

"Colonel, forgive me, i just have a very heavy headache."

Reita's voice was like that of a whisper now, and his blue eye seemed to have a diffrent feeling to it. It contained hatred and sorrow within it instead of care and love.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:36 am

"Ah, are you okay?" Tobi was confused. She'd been fine a second ago...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:48 am

Reita nodded slightly, and struggled back to his feet. He sighed slightly before fixing his hair up and rubbing his eye. He then unzipped his black jacket, revealing his two handguns, and pulled one out. He aimed at the sky, and then chuckled before putting it away.

"Can you tell me, where i can do some research on the transmutation circle that once was beneath all of the nations? It seems like a subject that could help me solve a few cases of homocide dealing with the same historical event."

Reita, who was obviously diffrent now, bore a crooked smile. It seemed that the 'brains' of Reita, the true Reita, had awoken and taken over. He had no intention of hiding what he was after, for he had a close ally who could handle Tobi if matters got out of hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:46 am

"Uuh," Tobi was completely confused. It was as if she had changed into a completely different person. "How could that be relevant at all today?" He wondered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:52 am

Reita simply shrugged, but kept that look of hatred in his eye. He simply looked over at Tobi lazily, and sighed.

"I don't know, but it seems like an interesting subject. So, do you know of anywhere?"

Reita saw that this man was obviously on good terms with Rose, so maybe he could get an answer before he had to test him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next