Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Open Desert

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Open Desert - Page 5 Empty Re: The Open Desert

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:23 am

Reita simply raised an eyebrow in confusion and ran up behind Tobi and grabbed his shoulder.

"What is it now? I didn't say anything wrong did i?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:02 pm

Tobi just shook his head. "Oh, no, of course not. Let's just say you aren't my favorite person right now, okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:56 am

Reita simply sighed and stopped walking before pulling out his gun and pointing it at Tobi. He tried to speak, however, trembles would interrupt him every now and then. He wanted to look cool and calm, however, that was hard to do.

"It seems i was wrong about you..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:47 am

Tobi, sensing something was wrong, turned around. Seeing the gun, he slowly raised his hands above his head. "Woah," He said, strangely calm, "You don't want to do anything you'll regret..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:35 am

Reita thought about it for a while, but simply shook his head. He wanted to get this over with, Tobi, who now would probably see Reita as crazy, was only an obstacle now. He struggled to pull the trigger, but quickly grabbed his other gun and tossed it to Tobi.

"Shoot me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:56 am

"Wha-?" Tobi caught the gun and looked at Reita, obviously confused. "I'm not going to shoot you. I don't want to kill anyone."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:41 am

Reita simply giggled before pointing his gun at the air and turning his back to Tobi. He walked, kicking his legs rather high, and seemed to swing his arms wildly as he walked. After a few seconds he stopped and turned towards Tobi once again.

"If you don't shoot, i will."

Reita raised the gun, and placed his finger on the trigger, slightly pushing it, trying to make it look like he'd open fire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:39 pm

Tobi blinked. "Why? What's the point? You kill me here and what? What do you gain from it? Absolutely nothing." He glanced from the gun Reita had pointed at him to the one he held in a nonthreatening position, pointing towards ground. With a sigh, he set it down on the ground and looked at him. "You won't kill me now, will you? I'm not even holding a weapon."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:37 pm

Reita pulled the trigger, and shot one bullet which came close to hitting Tobi, but was slightly off. This was his warning shot, however, Reita's aim came back onto Tobi, and he was ready to open fire again.

"I won't miss next time."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:27 am

Tobi scowled. "I thought we were friends?" He asked, still sounding strangely calm. "Oh, well. I'm not going to kill anyone simply because they tell me to. So, go ahead and shoot, if you're going to."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:38 am

The gun shook in Reita's hand, as he tried to put his feelings aside and shoot Tobi. His multiple personalities all fought, each saying Tobi couldn't be trusted, however, Reita refused to give in. He dropped the gun and sighed heavily, tring to straightne things out in his mind.

"Why didn't you just shoot me? You should of just gone through with it, it'd would have saved alot of future pain suffering."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:43 am

Tobi shrugged. "As I said, I won't shoot someone in cold blood like that. It's not...who I am." He sighed and sat down in the sand. "To think," he muttered, "that in all my life I've only killed one person. Ironically enough, it was before I even joined the military."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:48 am

Reita plopped down onto the ground, and leaned back on his hands. He was finding it hard to believe that Tobi didn't have it in him to kill someone, not in cold blood atleast. He looked over at Tobi, and tried to seem cold and heartless, although he cared much for Tobi, but he hid it the best he could.

"It wouldn't of been in cold blood, it would of been an act of self-defense. Your trying to sound like your the hero, although, in the end we are all the villain."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:15 am

Tobi laid back in the sand, closing his eyes. "I'm anything but a hero, even I know that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:34 am

Malice, without his owner, flew by the desert in search of someone to help save Darkamaru. He landed near a few people but, dumb as he was, paid them no mind and sniffed at the ground and kept walking in circles, whimpering.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:25 am

Reita was about to speak when he noticed a large bug- he meant monkey like creature plop to the ground not to far from them. Reita rushed to his feet and tried to run, but tripped, purposely, and fell onto Tobi. He quickly began apoligizing and held onto Tobi tightly, still afraid of the animal. Although, both he himself knew he was just acting so he could get closer to Tobi.

"What the hell is that thing?"

Reita couldn't finish before he actually realised he was holding Tobi. He calmed down and started blushing, but still didn't let go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:03 am

(xD Malice is a flying fox! lol not a monkey...)
Malice, realizing he had scared someone half to death, started wagging his tail and staring at them. He then began sifting his paws through the sand until it formed a picture of a person in the snow with the grim reaper beside him. Then he whimpered again and pointed a paw at the two people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:28 am

Annoyed, Tobi pushed Reita away. "You try to shoot me and now you want a hug? I don't think so." He looked up at the animal. "...No idea where that came from."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:52 pm

Reita pouted when Tobi pushed him backwards, but simply ignored him when he noticed the picture in the ground. He looked at it closely, and tried to make it out, when he slightly widened his eyes figuring out just who it was. Reita had found his second child, Pride.

"Tobi, i think someone's in trouble, maybe we should help..."

Reita looked back at Tobi to see what he had to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:54 am

Seeing Reita look at it, Malice grinned and fluttered his wings. He had gotten help for Darkamaru, though Darkamaru will not like who is helping him...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:19 am

Tobi nodded. "You're probably right," He muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:24 am

Reita was about to say something when the little creature took off without them. Reita simply ignored it and kicked the drawing thinking it be best not to follow the little rat- eh monkey- eh... whatever the hell it was. He then looked back at Tobi, and nodded slightly, a serious expression on his face for once.

"About earlier, i'm sorry, i don't know what got into me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:36 am

"Yeah? Well neither do I," Tobi muttered, looking up at the flying creature. "We should follow that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:26 am

Reita felt that he did deserve that comment, so he didn't get to frustrated about it, and simply shook his head in opposition to following the creature. He looked up at the creature as it flew away and simply sighed.

"No, it's fine, it was just a messenger bird. It gave me some useful information i guess you could say."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:44 am

"I thought you said someone was in trouble...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next