Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Points (Benjamin only, unless he wants someone else to join.)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Breaking Points (Benjamin only, unless he wants someone else to join.) - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking Points (Benjamin only, unless he wants someone else to join.)

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:45 am

Benjamin shrugged, smiling a bit.
"Sorry, Sir. Just got bored."
He dug his hand into the sand, gripping onto it and feeling it slip inbetween his fingers. He liked the sand, it reminded him of the hours he spent in the sandbox when he was a young child. He pulled his hand out of the ground, and started drawing a transmutation circle into the ground. He pressed the tips of his fingers against it, and out of the sand appeared a 2 foot sculpure of a angry Mustang. Benjamin laughed, looking at the mini-Colonel.

Back to top Go down

Breaking Points (Benjamin only, unless he wants someone else to join.) - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking Points (Benjamin only, unless he wants someone else to join.)

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:29 am

Tobi grinned. "You're good. It doesn't do me justice though. I am much better looking than that!" He laughed. "And taller."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:57 am

"Oh, my bad."
Benjamin glanced over at Mustang, looking him up and down.
"You know, Colonel. Your always talking about how your taller than everyone else, and I just wanted you to know.. I'm about 2 inches taller."
He smirked, knowing that it might bring out a ranting fit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:06 pm

Tobi gasped. "Stand up!" He exclaimed, puffing his chest out slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:08 pm

Ben stood up as told, and walked near Tobi. He faced him so Mustang could stand next to him.
"Alrighty, get over here and prove me right."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:11 pm

Tobi walked confidently over to Benjamin. "Okay, Havoc. Let's see it!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:14 pm

Benjamin looked at Tobi's head and placed his hand on top of it. He moved it near him and it touched the top of his ear.
"Yep.. About 2 inches." Was all he said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:28 pm

"Dammit." Tobi said with a sigh. "I guess you win. But, for the record, when you were sitting, I towered over you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:36 pm

"You got me there."
Benjamin raised his hands in defeat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:40 am

Tobi grinned triumphently. "Aha! I win." He laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:02 am

Benjamin chuckled and stood up.
"Well, Colonel, I think it's about time for me to head out. I'll see you around."
And with that, Benjamin started to walk away into the seemingly empty desert.

[Exit]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:06 am

Tobi sighed. "See ya, Havoc," He said as he turned to walk the other way. "Wish I could remember why the Hell I'm here," He muttered to himself, rolling his eyes.

[Exit]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2