Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shooting Range

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Shooting Range Empty Shooting Range

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:38 am

Salus enter the range with his twin pistols holstered. He asked the man in behind the counted to set up the targets. Six dummys stood at the back of the range. Salus pulled a single pistol from his left side, the sliver reflected the lights in the range. Salus aimed at the first dummy,then the second, then the third, then the fourt, the fifth, and finally the sixth each time fireing a single shot. His shots had hit their marks. The first three dummies were shot between the eyes, the last three were shot directly into the heart. He reloaded his pistol. He then reached between behind his back and pulled out the other pistol. He smiled. He aimed both the pistol bolding them on either side of his body, he let loose a barrage of bullets aimed at the dummies. Each bullet hit its mark. Same as before each pistol shot the first three targets in the head and the next three at the heart. "Well glad to see I am not rusty." Salus said as he reloaded his pistols and holstered them. The man behind the counter was stunned his mouth wide open. "Close your mouth pops." Salus said as he walked past the counter.

Back to top Go down

Shooting Range Empty Re: Shooting Range

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:18 am

Kiri smiled as she pulled on her head phones and twirled out her Black Cat. Her eyes narrowewd as she pulled on her goggles with her othewr hand. She spun Black Cat on her fingers a few times, before finally finding a comfortable position. Straightening the barrel she fired a round of shots, rounding the circle in her target and the last bullseyed on the middle. She rarely showed off, but she was in a particularly good mood since her superior lket her have a day off without paperwork. Grinning she kissed the thirteen on her barrel and smiled, "Cha!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:33 am

Salus stood in the back watching Kiri from the counter of the range. She was quite good. Salus cracked his knuckles and took the spot next to Kiri on the range. He pulled both his pistols out and fired six shots at one target. The target was shot through the head, chest, left arm, right arm, and twice in the heart. He smiled glancing at Kiri with a "can you top that look?" look on his face. It was true in the short time Salus had been in central he had thought of Kiri as one of his friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:27 pm

Kiri smiled and flipped her gun, grinning at the challenge. She shot two bullets, each in a arm, spun around, held the gun behind her head with the barrel pointing away and shot the third bullet directly between the eyes. She laughed and put Black Cat back in his holster. Salus was enjoyable to say the least especially since Kiri enjoyed a good challenge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:02 am

Salus smiled as Kiri holstered her gun. He was quite surprised at how good of a marksman Kiri turned of the be, but it was to be expected given her surname of Hawkeye. Salus holstered his guns and proceeded to remove his ear plugs.

Nice to see you again Major

Salus said addressing Kiri with that charming smile he was so known for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:02 pm

Kiri pulled off her earmuffs and hung them around her neck, "The feeling is nuetral, sir." She gave a quick salute, the fiddled with the gun in her holster. "Quite the gunman are we?" She laughed lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:17 am

Salus smiled at the somewhat awkwardness of Kiri, it was charming to him.

Well, I should be my mother was a sniper and my father was State alchemist, so I was a mix of the two of them. I trained with both of them before I was even old enough to walk.

Salus laughed. It was easy for him to open up to Kiri, she reminded him of a very special person.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:31 am

Kiri nodded and rubbed the back of her head, "Yeah I can understand where you're coming from. I was an only child and ever since I was little I've always taken a liking to guns. Like." She thought a moment and giggled, "I used to play cops and robbers at school and I'd always be the cop, we played with water guns of course, but I almost never gave that toy up."

She smiled brightly, "My godfather gave me Black Cat and I've never left without him, since." She blushed feeling awkward suddenly, "Sorry, am I rambling? I am aren't I?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:35 am

Salus smiled at Kiri's rambling.

Its ok. Cops and robbers, huh? I never really had a chance to play around. All my schools were military based, so they weren't really fun.

Salus was telling the truth. In his youth he was so focused, or taught to be focused, upon the military that he rarely had time to make friends, and even less time to slack off. Perhaps that is why he slacked off so much as an adult.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:40 am

Kiri gasped, "Aww that's awful! I couldn't live without some fun." She chewed on her lip thoughtfully, "But then again, perhaps I should take some time to try and be serious once in a while." She shook her head and sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:44 am

Salus shook his head in disagreement.

I would have to disagree. I learned life is too short not to have fun, Kiri.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:45 am

Kiri giggled and smiled wildly, "True, true. Besides where's the fun in being stuffy and serious?" She pulled her hands behind her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:48 am

Salus laughed at Kiri's statement. It was nice to find someone who saw things from his prospective.

Serious and stuffy, you should meet my commanding officer Gen. Valentine. He make stuffy seem like and understatement.
(OOC I still like you Zane, sorry.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:50 am

Kiri laughed and closed her eyes in amusement, "My superior is pretty laid back." She tapped her chin. "He's pretty nice from what I've seen so far." Though maybe a little bored...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:56 am

Salus smiled and placed his hands behind his head while laughing.

Yeah I have to go on some super secret mission to some frozen wasteland with him.... Salus paused perhaps he had said too much. Oh well forget I said that. Salus laughed again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:57 am

Kiri shrugged and motioned with her fingers, as if zipping her mouth closed, "No worries, my lips are sealed."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:01 am

Salus laughed again.

Well that is good to know. So any interesting things happen to you lately? It is really nice talking to you Kiri. I hope that if a time comes that I need help I can depend on your advice.

Salus' tone had gotten somewhat serious. He hadn't made very many allies since being transferred to Central, but he considered Kiri a friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:03 am

Kiri nodded, "Of course! I may seem like an absent minded spazz, but I'm a great shot as you can see." she winked, jokingly. "And as for anything new. I wish!" She was suddenly crestfallen, "I've been so bored!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:08 am

It had been painfully calm in Central.

I wish I could be bored, but I have been run ragged lately. Now I have to go buy winter clothes for a long trip. So yeah, boredom as much as I like to relax, boredom is my enemy. So most of the time I either shoot something or drink something.

Salus laughed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:10 am

Kiri nodded, "I tend to just take really long walks when I'm bored, but it;s kind of hard to do when you're stuffed in your office." She sighed and shook her head, "While you're ran rugged, I'm not running at all, my days are slower than molases in winter."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:17 am

Salus didn't want to ruin his image in Kiri's mind so he didn't tell her what he did for fun.

I like molasses, and remember when things seem slow, there will soon be something much different, or something like that.

Salus scratched his head, he had confused even himself with his statement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:19 am

Kiri laughed a confused laugh, "Wha?" She could be a real blonde sometimes and it showed right at that moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:23 am

Salus blushed slightly due to his stupid comment. Salus had a habit of putting his foot in his mouth.
Just forget about it, I was trying to be a philospher, but sadly that only comes after a couple glasses of wine

Salus laughed slightly, trying to break the awkwardness that filled the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:25 am

Kiri laughed and shook it off, "I see. You must be a wise drunk then." She found that thought weird and blushed, embarressed, trying to think of a different conversation, "So uhmmm how about that weather?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:28 am

Salus was happy to oblige the change in subject.

Weather, well it is weather I guess, or at least I think it is.

Salus answered confusingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum