Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shooting Range

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Shooting Range - Page 3 Empty Re: Shooting Range

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:46 pm

Salus laughed

Well dating isn't all it is cracked up to be. I dated once, actually got married too, but it ended.
Salus' tone turned somewhat sadder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:47 pm

Kiri looked at him sad, "I'm so sorry." She would have never thought that. Salus was always so chipper and nice.. and here he had a dark past like the rest of them. "I can't imagine what pain that must have been."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:49 pm

Salus tried to cheer up.

Well I don't like to get all gloomy. I prefer to have fun and live life for them.

Salus realized he had slipped, he didn't tell Kiri that he had a daughter either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:51 pm

Kiri's face saddened further. "Aww you had a family!" She felyt awful. "I'm so sorry.." She whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:54 pm

Salus could see that Kiri was distraught. He moved closer to her and put his arms around her in an embrace.

It is ok, Kiri. I am sorry that you are sad, please smile for me. I know that it is a large burden, but I beleive they would want me to have fun and live life to the fullest. So I try to enjoy life, and you are one of the most enjoyable things here for me.

Salus smiled, he knew that either Kiri would hit him, or smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:57 pm

Kiri smiled softly, needing the comforting words, "Thanks. I will do my best to make sure your life is happy! So help me god!" She was half-serious and not sure why she was even saying the words that spilled from her mouth. She laughed lightly, "I'm always here for you if you need to talk."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:00 pm

Salus smiled softly as a single tear dripped down his face. He released Kiri from the embrace.

I appreciate that, it means alot to me. More than you probally realize. But enough gloom, lets just have fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:14 pm

Kiri laughed and nodded, "I agree." She reached up and wiped away the tear, then spun around looking for something to do, "Hmmm.. let's see.. how might we entertain ourselves?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:25 am

Salus smiled at the question. It was one that plagued him for many years.

Well, my friend I wish I could stay, but I have a train to catch. I should be back in Central soon, maybe we have dinner or something when I get back. What do you say?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:26 am

Kiri smiled and nodded, "Sounds great, just keep yourself in one piece until then, mkay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:30 am

Salus turned and began to leave. He glanced back one more time to answer Kiri.

Keeping myself in one piece is my speciality. See ya later

Salus waved ashe walked out of the range. It was quite a fun day, but he now needed to focus on his mission with General Zane, for surely it was going to be difficult. Not only because they were totally different, but also because they were going to one of the coldest places ever, Frostdeath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum