Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working...sort of.

Go down

Working...sort of. Empty Working...sort of.

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:45 am

Tobi sat in his office with his feet propped up on his desk, reading a magazine. He was really supposed to be doing paperwork, but everyone knows that paperwork is annoying and useless and so he was ignoring it until it denigrated.

Back to top Go down

Working...sort of. Empty Re: Working...sort of.

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:49 am

Salus finished his task and began to walk down the hallway. He passed by Tobi's door, then did a double take. He walked back to the door way. Saluting he addressed the Col. "Sir, I see even the higher ups don't like paperwork." He smiled jokingly, but respecting the chain of command.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:14 am

Glancing up, Tobi chuckled. "Why on Earth would anyone like paperwork?" He asked, shaking his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:42 am

"That is the truth Sir" Salus said as he finished saluting. "I am Major Salus Fredrick III, sir. It is a pleasure to meet you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:35 am

"Colonel Tobi Mustang," He said with a smile. "Pleasure to meet you, too."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:19 am

"Col. If I may speak candadely, things seem to be extremely quiet around here. It makes me beleive something big is going to happen soon. I may have only returned to active duty a little time ago, but the hustle and bustle of Central doesn't seem the same." Salus said inquisitively. Salus relaxed a little deeming that Tobi wasn't necessarily one for formality.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:21 am

"What do you mean by that?" Tobi muttered, looking confused, "Something is going to...happen? What kind of something?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:27 am

"I am sorry, sir, I have no prior knowledge, but something doesn't feel right. Anyway it is probaly my imagination, but I thought I would see if you had the same inclination." Salus said in a somber tone. It was still hard for him to adjust to being back on active duty, after the tragedies he had witness, both in West City and in his personal life. "I am sorry to have disturbed you, sir." Salus said has he saluted and began to leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:53 am

"No, don't leave," Tobi said, "I need an excuse as to why I didn't get this done." He nodded toward the paperwork with a look of distaste. "So...what exactly makes you think something is going to happen?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:05 am

Salus turned around, it had worked, not only was he going to provide a reason for the Col. not to finish his paperwork, but Salus knew that if he was with the Col. no one would ask about his own work. "Well to be honest it is a long story, but about a year ago i was investigating a murder case. Gruesome serial killer that made a bloody path from West City to Central. However, by the time I got close to him his trail had vanished. He wasn't caught, or killed, and my investigation have lead to me believe he is somewhere still in Central. i expect him to make a move, given that yesterday was is one year anniversay from his last murder." The story was true, however Salus left out some information as to who the victims were, and their relationship with Salus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:13 am

"Ah," Tobi nodded. "So you're thinking right now is sort of the calm before the storm, eh? It makes sense, actually..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:47 am

Salus nodded.

That is why I came to you, I wanted to see if you would be kind enough to let me know if there is any reports of killings in the city. The killer usually usually two shots to the chest of his victims. I know it is not my place to ask this of my superiors, but it would be a great help to my investigation Sir.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:05 am

Tobi shrugged. "I have nothing better to do," He said, walking over to his desk and looking through some files. "Let's see...Nothing that's in my jurisdiction. We could look somewhere else, though."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:17 am

Salus watched as Tobi fingered through his files. No luck, Salus didn't expect there to be any filee in Central, at least that weren't secured under lock and key, but he was hopeful.

Sir, I appreciate that, but I am not sure it wil do any good. I have looked through the records I have access too, and found nothing. The file must have been sealed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:45 am

"I may be able to get access to it," He said thoughtfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:31 am

Salus's eyes perked up , perhaps he had found a way to get access to the records that he was previously unable to see.

"That would be most appreciated sir. The last victims were a young lady and a small child. Their names escape me at the moment."

It of course was a lie, Salus knew their names, but he couldn't let the Col. know that the last two victims were his own family.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:54 am

Tobi nodded. "Follow me," He said, starting to the door and down the hall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:20 am

Salus nodded as he began to follow Tobi. He felt a little bad decieving the Col., a man who had willingly decided to help him.

"Sir, there is something I think you need to know about the victims."

Salus paused waiting to see the Col.'s reaction

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down