Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Studying, sort of. (Open)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Studying, sort of. (Open) Empty Studying, sort of. (Open)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:06 am

Tobi sat in the library surrounded by books and papers. He sighed. He was working on becoming better at basic alchemy, but he was getting nowhere and his mind was beginning to wander. He wondered why it was so hard for him to stay on track when it came to work. Then he wondered where he would go for lunch when this was done. Shaking his head, he realized he was off track again. He turned back to the papers and looked over them, sighing again. Work was so boring.

Last edited by Tobi Mustang on Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Studying, sort of. (Open) Empty Re: Studying, sort of. (Open)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:05 am

Tobi cleared his mind of all other thoughts.I need to get back to work... He sighed and started flipping through pages. The book landed on a random page and he began reading. The Philosopher's Stone is a powerful alchemical booster that is said can even bring a human life back to life. Interesting.... He thought of what he could do with something like that. Continuing on, he read, Nearly a hundred years ago, a Philosopher's stone was said to have been made by the Fullmetal Alchemist, Edward Elric. Proof of this stone actually existing has not been found. It is unknown what Elric was said to have done with the Stone, or if he used it at all. Tobi closed the book and wrinkled his forehead. It could still be out there.... He shook his head. "No," He said out loud. "Jeez, I need a break." He stood up and stretched.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:24 pm

Kiri yawned and stretched, maybe a little louder than intended, because she got a loud, "SHHH!" from the librarian. She blushed and smiled sheepishly, then looked around. I must have fallen asleep in the library... Again.. Rubbing the back of her head sleepily, she browsed. How long had she been here? An hour... two? She squinted for anything familiar. Where was the clock.. "Ugh.. I'm still sleepy." She said, earning another, "SHHHH!" from the librarian. "Alright I'm sorry!" Kiri whispered loud enough for him to hear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:37 am

Tobi glanced over at a girl who was getting shushed. He recognized her. "Major Hawkeye?" He asked, walking over to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:59 am

Kiri blinked sleepily and looked over, "Uhnn? Oh hey Colonel Mustang, what're you doing here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:16 pm

Tobi glanced back at the books and papers scattered on the floor. "Boring research," He said with a chuckle. "How 'bout you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:27 pm

Kiri grinned mishcheiviously, "Sleeping and avoiding paperwork." She laughed, "The soft seats are really comfortable!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:14 am

Tobi grinned. "Sounds like something on my daily schedule!" He nodded at the chair comment. "Say, Major," He said in a low tone, "Have you ever heard of the Philosophers Stone?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:04 am

Kiri rubbed the back of her head and shifted nervously, running a hand over the necklace dangling from her collar. "A little, yeah.. A strange subject.. isn't it? I've only heard stories from my grandmother and a few pictureless books."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:46 am

Tobi nodded. "When I was a little kid, my great-grandad talked about it a lot. I don't remember much of what he said, though, since we stopped visiting him when I was about two.... I've heard stories, though. I heard," His voice dropped to scarcely a whisper, "I've heard that it has so much power, someone can successfully perform a human transmutation with it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:06 am

Kiri shivered and shook her head, "That's kind of creepy." People shouldn't be brought back to life... don't they watch the zombie movies?! Dead people only want to eat brains. Kiri was again off in her fantasy land.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:27 am

Tobi wrinkled his forehead. "Maybe," He said, "But not if it worked properly."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:53 pm

Kiri tilted her head and focused, making her thoughts more serious, "Hm.. I guess there could be some interesting affects.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:04 am

"Damn right," Tobi said, sounding pleased.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:09 pm

Kiri couldn't help but grin at his cockiness, "So.. why the sudden interest in a mythological stone?" She fingered her treasured necklace curiously. She didn't know a whole lot about Tobi. But she knew enough to know he had some sort of plan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:03 pm

"Oh," Tobi said, looking away, "Y'know just came across it in my studies and found it sort of interesting."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:00 pm

Kiri frowned and tilted her head, "What's wrong.. you look.. thoughtful.. did I say something bad?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:33 am

"Ah, no," Tobi said, shaking his head, "I was just thinking."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:05 am

Kiri nodded, slowly, "Alright then." She shifted from her positionand offered him a book. "Uhmm.. so..." She looked around. What was there to talk about?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:50 am

Tobi smiled. "So?" He said playfully. "How long have you been in the military?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:51 pm

Kiri smiled, "A long time." She replied with a blunt tone. She was teasing him, but that was her style. "You?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:11 am

Tobi grinned. "A while," He said with a chuckle. "Haven't gotten any paperwork done yet."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:13 am

Hiram sat quietly in the back of the library, deeply enthralled in a book devoted to propellants. He was busy writing down notes and chemical formulas when he became aware of the other two officers in the room. “The young man must be the Whiteice alchemist, I recognize him from his picture, and the young lady must be a friend of his” Hiram thought to himself, Hiram caught the glimmer of silver watch chain form the young lady. “She is a state alchemist to? Well I guess I should go and introduce myself” Hiram mumbled to himself.
He got up and walked over to the table where Tobi and Kiri were sitting and to no one in particular, “Hello I couldn’t help but notice you two are alchemists and I thought it might be good to introduce myself to you, my name is Hiram Nakamora, or as I am now known to the state the percussion alchemist!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:11 am

Kiri shook her head and tsked, "From what grandmother said, it seems you are too much like Roy, might I say." Her mouth sported a bright smile as she chuckled, her attention turning to Hiram, "Oh.. Hello I am Kiri Hawkeye, pleasure to meet you. This stunning and over-egotistical man to my left is Colonel Tobi Mustang." She laughed and stuck out hr tongue at Tobi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:40 pm

Tobi chuckled. "I'll take that as a compliment," He said with a grin. Hearing someone else behind him, he turned around to see a boy standing there. He listened to the boy introduce himself and smiled. "Hi, I'm Colonel Tobi Mustang, the Whiteice Alchemist."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next