Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Date (Sort of...) (Envy + Katie)

Go down

First Date (Sort of...) (Envy + Katie) Empty First Date (Sort of...) (Envy + Katie)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:31 am

Envy and Katie finally made it to Xenotime, Katie's home town and birthplace. She stopped the bike, and got off of it.
"Okay, now it'll start. This may seem confusing to you at first--but I'll show you, or at least try to, how a date works." She couldn't believe she was doing this. She couldn't believe she was teaching a homunculous about this.
But, he didn't know, and if she wanted this to work, she had to try and teach him.
"Y-You ready?" She asked, with a bit of nervousness in her voice. She still couldn't believe this.

Back to top Go down

First Date (Sort of...) (Envy + Katie) Empty Re: First Date (Sort of...) (Envy + Katie)

Post by Alaric Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:58 pm

When Envy got off the bike... he was exhausted. Before Katie even spoke, he already looked like a pancake on the ground from his lack of energy. He coughed up a bit of blood too, meaning he was going to be down for the count soon enough. He didn't want to lose another life but fuck, the gods were stealing it from him.
"Ne, after I die... stupid truth... stealing all of my god damned energy in order to kill me..."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

First Date (Sort of...) (Envy + Katie) Empty Re: First Date (Sort of...) (Envy + Katie)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:18 am

Kaite could tell he wasn't paying attention, but she knew why. It was a homunculous thing, wasn't it? She could definately notice him coughing up blood, if only it was a little bit. She wished she could understand without having to ask, but then, she'd have to be a homunculous, and she's completely content with being human for the time being.
"Hey, now I know you're not alright. If you want, we can just stop and rest for a little while." She wouldn't mind stopping if it meant to know what was wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:26 am

"S- Sure..." He said, before his eyes opened wide and he got up on all hours, heaving an severe amount of blood. Unsurprisingly, in the middle of it, sat a small red stone which quickly turned to dust. "Shit! Now I've only got 17 left."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:45 am

"Hey! You okay?" Katie, now really worried and scared for him, plopped down next to him on the ground. She heard he had seventeen left...did that mean lives?
"You didn't sound too okay..."
Was it natural for a human to care so severly toward a homunculous?
Still worried for him, she gave him a hug, not caring about anything but him for the moment.
"I-I think I understand...but d-don't ever scare me like that...I know you don't get things like this...but just trust me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:06 pm

Envy went beat red at the hug and sudden question, before he let out a light sigh and hugged her back.
"Alright... yeah, alright, I will..." He then grinned, "Now tell me, when you say date, do you mean date of the month or something different entirely, hm?"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:50 am

"Something entirely differet, althought it has something to do with the date of the month." Katie felt her cheeks getting hotter when he hugged back. It was something she didn't expect.
"You see...well, a date is a bit difficult to explain." She stood along with Envy, helping him up. She still couldn't believe she was doing this. And a date was difficult to explain, at least for her. Mainly because she's never gone on one...but she knows what one is.
"I may not be able to explain it, but I could show you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:06 am

"Sure... it's not the fruit right?"

God... damned... fucking.. clueless... Envy.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:19 am

Katie couldn't help but let out a laugh.
"No, it's not. Hmm...I guess the basics of a date would be a girl and a boy are together and they do these different activities together--with one of them asking the other of course...although, sometimes people don't accept the offer." She hoped she would get this right. She didn't want to lead Envy the wrong way...

((That made me laugh so hard!!))

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:54 am

"Ok... so a date when a boy and girl go outside, but sometimes the offer's rejected? That's about as vague as saying as telling a doctor the patient's going to die without telling him anything else."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:11 am

Katie looked away and blushed.
"I-I told you I can't exactly explain it! A-and I'm n-not entirely sure..." She really wasn't sure if she could do this. She was considering just to call the thing off.
"I-It's difficult for me because I've never been on one...I'm sorry for being so vauge..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:18 am

Now Envy just had a deadpan look on his face.
"Wait, wait, wait." He said with a light wave of his hand, "You're telling me... you invited me on a fruit hunt -or whatever- when you don't even know what it is?" He sighed, "How troublesome... Well, let's just go eat something, k? Lead the way, Katie-hime"

((hime=princess))
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:40 am

Katie was certainly embarrassed, now. She also can't believe she just admitted that to someone she was trying to help.
She's never been on a date before, and yet she thought she could help Envy understand what one was...
She felt like an idiot at the moment. She wished she never talked him into this.

But when he called her a princess, she felt a little better, and her cheeks became a slight brighter red.
"I-I just want to apologize again...I should've never dragged you into this...I'll even pay for what we get, alright?" She knew it wouldn't make it up, but what could she do now? Sighing once, she started leading the way to a restaurant she knew. After all, Xenotime was her hometown, she could've at least enjoyed the fact that she was home again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:13 am

"Mah, I don't mind what you call, it's food, ne, Katie?" He said as he followed the girl with a smile.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down