Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

revenge, hatred, and wrath (envy, jaeger, and i)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

revenge, hatred, and wrath  (envy, jaeger, and i) Empty revenge, hatred, and wrath (envy, jaeger, and i)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:58 am

wrath slowly walks into a field with a smirk on his face. he had recently disappeared from the rest of the homonculus and had spent his time wandering. he got into several fights and all of them ended in deaths, not that he had wanted to kill the people, only because they were too weak to prevent it. he had recently sent a few letters out, intentionally drawing two people to where he was. life was beginning to bore him and he had wanted some excitement, sure he might die because of it, but he'd rather die enjoying life then live without any real purpose. the only reason he had quietly and abruptly left the homonculus was simple. he didn't like working for other peoples causes, what was in it for him? he never was drawn into acts of revenge or believing that someone should die because they did something wrong or some belief of him becoming stronger because of them accomplishing goals. any of the homonculus that believed that anything the group achieved would benefit them was wrong. all that would happen is that they would try to horde it to themselves, or try and kill anyone who did anything wrong in their opinion. he stands there waiting.

Back to top Go down

revenge, hatred, and wrath  (envy, jaeger, and i) Empty Re: revenge, hatred, and wrath (envy, jaeger, and i)

Post by Alaric Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:31 am

Envy scowled a the wind humman something bad was going to happen in his ear before merging onto a windy -how ironic- hill, only to confront the one who'd managed to turn his life upside-down and back again, the sin of Wrath.
"Tch."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

revenge, hatred, and wrath  (envy, jaeger, and i) Empty Re: revenge, hatred, and wrath (envy, jaeger, and i)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:49 am

Jaeger had recieved an anonymous letter in the mail. Although it was anonymous the words written inside led him to believe it was Wrath. If Wrath had been trying to get Jaeger to come to him then it worked, Jaeger felt guilt for not having pursued Wrath during their first encounter. If he had killed him then a lot of pain would have been spared to a lot of people, back then he probably had a chance to kill him. He had full control of his abilities and had had no sickness. Granted his remedy had seemed to work but he had no signs yet that his abilities had returned to him. He rides his motorcycle until he sees two people on a fielded hill. This wasn't where he had thought he was supposed to meet him but he decided that he'd at least check it out. He was in enough of a mood that he drove the motorcycle until it was forced to a stop by some lose dirt. He gets off from the motorcycle and makes sure it is steady. He is surpised that two people are there. He still can't tell who these two are from the distance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:17 pm

wrath smirks a bit and then says quietly but loud enough that envy could hear. "good, both of the people i wanted to have meet me have shown up. i suppose you've heard about your sister?" asks wrath to envy while continuing to smirk. wrath has not made any aggressive movements as he is waiting for jaeg to get there. "this could be interesting, has he seen you since you... how should i say.... embraced your powers? did he even know that you were what you are?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:06 am

"Don't worry, Wrathy-boy, I'm more than aware of both situations and yes, he was aware I was and still am a homunculus. I just don't you are aware that right now I'm on a more advanced level of power that you are, after all, level 3 always beats level 2, yes?" Al asked with a smirk as he materialized a long yet thing and sharp katana, fully black, in his right hand, "Will you look at that? I can materialize anything of decent size and weight I want... Now I just have to kill you 25 times and you'll be gone for good."
He then pointed the katana at the man, waiting to attack.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:29 am

As soon as El sees the sword materialize out of air he knows that he is at the right spot. He clearly sees Wrath but it takes him a moment before he realizes that Al is Al. El quickly unsheaths his katana that he always carried with him. He then runs towards them stopping well before the two, but so that they are all well within hearing distance.

"It's happened huh?" asks El referring to Al. El has no clue what the status of Al's loyalty is since Al had changed. They way El had asked the question made it so it wasn't a question at all, more of a statement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:00 am

wrath smirks even more at envy's comments and starts taking a few steps backwards. "yes, but even a two can beat a three four or even higher if they have a trick or two up their sleeves." after he says this he runs down the hill away from both envy and jaeg still wearing what by now had to be an annoying smirk. to most he would seem crazy byt he had a plan. whether envy had recieved the mail or not wrath had planned on envy meeting him there and had planned a little surprise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:39 pm

"Don't worry, I'm still not into killing people... but I'll make an exception for this brat." Envy sneered before running after the other sin with a quick speed, "Get back here, Wrath!!"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:33 pm

Jaeger was confused. What was Wrath going on about? Was he really just cocky or did he have a plan? Jaeger ran after the both of them wondering if this was a trap or just Wrath trying to p*** them off. As he runs he tries to think of the different situations and things that could happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:19 pm

wrath laughs a little. envy is catching up to him but he'll make it to where he is trying to get to before envy does catch up. by now everyone can see a backpack sized bag which is what wrath is running to. wrath suddenly picks up his pace running as fast as he possibly can. wrath's smirk goes away as he gets serious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:51 am

"Quit fucking around!" Envy yelled out as he halted and then jumped on the ground, making a massive indent as his full weight released itself, before he became lighter than a feather, allowing him to soar over the other male. That was when he let his full wait take back and he landed in a medium crater just in front of the the man, leaving him in between Wrath and the bag.
The boy didn't even think twice as he aimed a full-weighted kick at Wrath's head, fully aware that when it hit he'd most definitely brake the other's neck, taking out one of 25 lives he had to shatter until the other homunculus was dead.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:09 pm

Jaeger continues chasing after them. They both had gained quite a gap on him, Jaeger was fast but mostly with hand to hand combat, not sprinting. When he sees Al get in front of Wrath he changes the course he is running so that he is running towards the box. He didn't know what it was but he knew that Wrath was more concerned with Envy than he was the Jaeger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:33 pm

unfortunately for envy it took time to land in front of wrath and perform a full strength kick. enough time for wrath to simply side step and continue on. wrath does a full strength dash and makes it to the bag. he picks it up and laughs. "should have done that a little earlier envy."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:03 am

"Why won't you just die, you son of a bitch?!" Envy growled out in a low, menacing voice before stabbing his blade into the ground and materializing two daggers, aiming them at his heart and head.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:37 am

Jaeger continues running he's almost to where Al is. He's worried that Al is getting too emotional. Obviously he has his reasons but if someone let's their emotions take over they tend to drop their guard trading defense for full out offense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:37 am

again wrath sidesteps but his arm gets gashed from the dagger aimed at his heart. "any idea what i have in this bag?" asks wrath as he walks towards envy again smirking. he waits for a response from envy before doing anything rash.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:06 am

"Do I know? No. Do I care?" He materialized a handgun and shot Wrath in the heart three times, taking out one of his 25 lives, "Not one little bit."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:35 am

El caught up to Al and stood 20 to 30 feet behind him. "Be careful. He's up to something. He might not seem that intelligent but that's where he catches the most people off guard. He's acting borderlined suicidal right now..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:44 am

wrath runs towards envy while laughing maniacally even as he loses one life. he stops before he gets to envy, yet within 7 feet of him and lifts the bag smiling. he pulls out a long curved white bone. "i had been sent to pick up your body with sloth. its true that he brought the bones back but i was the one who dug it up and opened it. i broke off one of the rib bones and ran off saying i had somewhere to go but i never returned to the rest of the homonculus. the fool never caught on to what happened" when he finishes talking he unsheaths his sword.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:51 am

Envy paled as he instinctively flipped back about 20ft. If Wrath had one of his original's remains, he had to keep his distance otherwise he was screwed. He only had nineteen shots, after all. Once nineteen lives were taken, he'd die for permanent. He let out an anamalistic growl at the thought as he materialized three more bullets in the gun.
"I'm going to kill you before you ge that boe anywhere near me!" He yelled out as he shot at Wrath again, this time hoping he drop the bone and make a decent distance between it and him. He only had to get Wrath 15ft away from the thing and Al could beat him to a pulp... Then he got an idea.
"Elbrecht! I don't care how you do it, but separate Wrath from that bone! Don't bring it near me either, if Wrath is fifteen ft away from the bone, I can fight him!!"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:02 pm

As all this was going on El had been running towards Wrath. As mentioned earlier his target had been the bag and now knowing that unless Wrath shanks him with what had been in the bag, it can't hurt him, he had no reason to be concerned. He reaches towards the bone with his alchemic glove and activates it causing there to be a burst of repulsing wind which in all rights should knock the bone loose. At the same time with the hand which he was holding his katana with he held it so that it would be easy to counter a slash from Wrath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:10 pm

jaeg was successful in blasting the bone away from wrath. it landed fifty feet away from wrath. wrath slashes down and meets jaegs blade. he is likely overpowering jaeg. "hey, i don't remember you being a whitey. so you had dyed your hair to hide that you were a geezer."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:49 pm

'An opening!'
"I'll kill you!" Envy snarled as he went to kick at Wrath's head again, holding another full strength kick heading for it quickly.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:10 pm

As Al.... Envy..... As Envy did this, El ducked while angling his blade which would cause Wrath's force to make his sword slide down not only giving Envy an opening but him one as well. He held his katana in the reverse position in one hand ((I am referring to the typical way to hold a katana is the blading pointing the same direction from your hand as your thumb would be while giving a thumbs up, the reverse would be holding it so the blade would be pointing down.)) and lunged forward and quickly bringing his arm back, attempting to stab Wrath in the heart in a manner in which the blade would enter from the back and exit through the chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:49 am

the blade impaled wrath's body and came out from his chest. this held him in place for enys kick. when he got hit by the kick his body didn't get fully knocked over because of being held in place. this caused the kick to do even more damage. both blows were the equivilant of 1 death to him. he tries to get off from the blade but cant do it because of how weak it made him.

p.s. jaeger should be on tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next