Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

revenge, hatred, and wrath (envy, jaeger, and i)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

revenge, hatred, and wrath  (envy, jaeger, and i) - Page 2 Empty Re: revenge, hatred, and wrath (envy, jaeger, and i)

Post by Alaric Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:45 pm

"23 more hits and you're out of the game, brother!" Envy hissed as he finally landed into a newly from crater-like spot, since he never released his weight before hitting ground.
He suddenly opened his arms out wide and they both morphed into long katana blades from his elbows. He then pointed one of the now bladed limbs at Wrath and grinned in a malicious way.
"Time to make that 22!!" He then lunged at Wrath head with both blades, aming to split it in to, if not three.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

revenge, hatred, and wrath  (envy, jaeger, and i) - Page 2 Empty Re: revenge, hatred, and wrath (envy, jaeger, and i)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:19 am

El held the blade in place and moved into a position in which he wouldn't be as likely to get hit by Al's attack. That's when he remembers something about when he had fought against Wrath last. Wrath had touched the ground and assimilated the properties of rock into his fist. Could he do that with El's sword blade? If so, maybe the blade through Wrath would actually aid him against Al's attack. With this in mind El pulls the blade out to the point of it being half way through him. He then holds his non sword hand against Wrath's back. He positions his legs in a manner that he would be braced against impact.

"What was that about me being a geezer? I think that my one life is going to last a lot longer than your 20 someodd."

Jaeger then uses the sheild ability point blank in an attempt to violently push him towards Al and make him unable to block Al's attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:25 am

(i hate you jaeg. lol. i was going to do that with the sword blade.)

jaeg succeeds in what he was trying to do, the initial impact made it so that his arms wer forecd behind him and he couldn't even attempt to block. he hadn't thought that jaeg would do anything but hold him in place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:43 pm

Envy morphed his arms back to normal with a wide sadistic grin just as he used his feet to push the man's head back together and watch it heal. He then began to laugh in a maniacal manner as his hair seemed to go and grow out longer and the whites of his eyes went black, the violet of his eyes shining against the new backgrounds. His skin turned as white as anything and his hair turned black.
The blue mark on his shoulder began to swirl before it became a massive lack mark that swirled and patterned itself all around his left side, while his canine-like tether were twisted in a maniacal grin.
"Level up~~!!!" He yelled out in a two tone voice as a car materialized in his up-lifted right hand, making the two-toned laughs of sadism come out even harder, "It's about time I became complete!"
He then threw the black car at Wrath, before materializing a long whip-like rope and yanking Jaeger clear from the path of the car.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2