Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOT, HOT, HOT(open)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

HOT, HOT, HOT(open) Empty HOT, HOT, HOT(open)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:26 pm

OoC: outfit 1 in sig haha lool

Genji Getting extramly hot in teh heat of the desert no thinking it would of been this hot, but this would be a great place and time to USe his Mirage alchemy for a bit even though to would make his eyesight that much worse, but he could trick people today " hehe this could be a bit fun but i really dotn want to but hmm what to do " Genji walked in the hot desert still blazing hot.

Back to top Go down

HOT, HOT, HOT(open) Empty Re: HOT, HOT, HOT(open)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:30 am

Katie, along with her ferret as always perched on her shoulders, explored the boiling Great Deserts once again, as she has before with...someone she really likes.
Both her and her pet were feeling really hot. It was a horrible day not to have something to pull back her hair with...since it was so long and reached the end of her back.
And Alex was panting, as he was very furry.
Katie pet him. "It's alright, we'll find some shade...I hope." She stared ahead, and saw nothing more but sand.
What was she doing out there, anyway?
Oh, yeah, some stupid mission she was placed on.
Sighing, she looked again, and saw someone.
"Hey!!!" She waved, and started running their way. Maybe they knew their way around here.
As she got closer, she thought she knew this person. Had she seen him somewhere before?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:35 am

GEnji notice someone call out a hey to him " hehe first victim hehehe hmm i should becareful i dont want to bleed too much hehe " Genji rubs his fingers over both of his eyes to activate the tranmsution circles on his contacts a small amount of blood ran form his eyes like tears as infornt of Katie 20 metres away an oasis appeared with but tree and a Pool of water about 3 metres across.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:43 am

Katie stopped, and looked around.
Wasn't she just in the desert?
She knew she was just in a different place with no water and all sand, and now water and a different location popped up out of nowhere?
She could tell it was a type of alchemy, as she's studied something like this before when she was younger and first getting into her specialty.
"Whoever you are, stop this! I know you're using alchemy..." She called out, hoping he'd show up and stop this charade.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:50 am

Genji thinking crud i have been caught out " hmm pretty good who would of thought you could see through it but im not done yet "

Genji keep it going for a little bit more as he ran back a bit down a sand dune. Genji then started to crawel on the gorund as if he had fainted slightly. Then Genji takes the alchemy down, but wipes the bloody from under his eyes that had ran down his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:57 am

"I'm not as stupid as you thought I was," Katie walked up to him, and held out her hand to help him up.
"I'm Katie, but I think you already know me. I swear, I've seen you before. What are you doing here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:01 am

Genji takes Katie hand up he ahd seen her before but Genji thought he wouldn't say that he did. " Umm hehe sorry i dont think i know oyu hehe sorry. Well i was out at Lior, but I decied to walk back to ametris but I got lost and I ran out of water hehe "Genji hoped this stroy would hold up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:04 am

"Well, alright. But I swear I've seen you before!"
Alex started picking at the two's water cantene, as they packed before they came out here.
"Hm? Oh, I guess we could give him some of our water..." Katie took the cantene and handed it to Genji.
"Here. It's alright with us,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:13 am

" Hehehe I guess I just have one of those familiar faces and thnak oyu i really needed it "GEnji takes the Canteen from Katie Genji takes hte lid off and rinks form it he migth have drunk abit too much. " Thanks so much hehe can i ask your name? "

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:16 am

Katie said her name before, but she guessed he just didn't listen to her.
"I'm Katie. And this is Alex, nice to meet you."
She took back her cantene, and yup, it was just about empty. Oh, well, at their next stop, they could always get more.
"What's your name, then?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:25 am

GEnji forgot he had heard her name before " Oh the names Luke its a pleasure ot meet you and your li'l ferret " Genji bows a little to be polite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:28 am

Katie blushed a little at the courtesy, but then laughed nervously.
"Th-there's no need for something like that! Thank you, though...And it's nice to meet you too, Luke. Alex says hi, too."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:34 am

" Ahh but Katie-san you must always be polite to girls and women. Hello alex-kun " gEnji was now thinking that she fainlly bought it Luke was his name also but then she might forget that she knows him from before. Genji was getting hotter it was probably his black coat he had on So he takes it off " So umm which direction should we go in? "

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:40 am

"Well...maybe we can head back to Lior. Where did you come from? Maybe that's the way back..." Yup, Genji was right. Katie had totally bought the story that he had gone to Lior.
Alex was already at Katie's feet, trying to determine where they should go himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:46 am

" Hmm we could "DAMN Genji thought but then he noticed that Katie's ferret was determining on aplace to go " Umm i have an odd idea how about he follow your ferret he seems to want to go some where? "

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:52 am

"Well, I don't know...although, each time has run off, he does always end up in a certain place...I guess we could give it a shot." Katie bent down to her ferret and petted him a couple times.
"Do you know where it is, Alex?"
The blonde ferret looked more to the west, and he started scurring that way.
"This is the first time I've actually let him run off...he probably enjoys it..." Katie sighed getting up, and continuing to follow him.
He did have a good sense of direction, after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:59 am

Genji with his coat in his arms was hoping Katies; ferret wouldn't go to Lior he hadn't actaully gone there before but it was in the middle of the desert what did they expect to have people in and out like cloak work. Genji was hoping to get back to Amestris soon, and he was also hoping for some sort of attack form some sort of large animal or somehitng as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:06 am

All three continued to trudge through the desert, and Alex leading the other two.
He didn't know where he was going, but he knew there was a place nearby. Plus, he was thirsty, and they were out of water. So it was sort of a need-be thing.
As they continued walking, Katie spotted a town up ahead...
"Hey, would that be Lior, Luke?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:06 pm

Genji had seen pictures of Lior so he knew that the town up ahead was not Lior for sure, but he had to be sure and he had noticed the sand slightly being moved up wards ahead as if somehting was moving under it . Genji thought maybe that what was bring the ferret this way but genji didnt know for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:29 am

And yet again, Alex had led Katie to another city. He had a really good sense of direction, didn't he?
And every time he led her somewhere, either something was bound to happen, or she was bound to meet someone important.
"Hey, you're a great ferret, you know that? I know not most of them can do this," Katie bent down and pet her small pet, allowing him to climb back onto her shoulders. She honestly didn't know why he always was perched there. She guessed because he was really comfortable up there.

"Well, at least we found the place. Now I can refill this," Katie took out the water cantene that Genji basically gulped down. Looking another time to her pet, she knew he was thirsty, which was the main reason he led them down there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:49 am

Genji feeling bad for drinking teh rest of teh canteen but he was really thristy but he had noticed something further ahead. So he just keep walkign ahead of Katie and Alex kinda ignoring them in a way. Genji puts his coat back on even though it would be really hot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:03 am

Katie didn't seem to mind him walking up in front of them. She's been ignored before...
She nonetheless followed.
"Why are you in such a rush, Luke? There's no need to hurry, at least with me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:12 am

Genji just keep walking " No no Katie-chan i could swear i saw something up ahead but im unsure "Genji keep walking then stopped unsuddenly. He then looked around him on the sand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:18 am

"You saw something ahead?" Katie looked around herself, but she couldn't see anything but sand and the city ahead.
"What are you talking about? I don't see anything..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:26 am

GEnji knew he had seen something but iot could jsut be his failing eyes but he knew somehting was there. Genjit hen turned to face Katie " hehe i guess maybe not then "Genji knew osmehting was their but he wouldn't giv eup on finding it tehn he saw another movement in the sand abotu 50 meatres behind katie then as if it had seen Genji look at it it starts to move towards Katie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next