Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemist
Welcome!! Sign on already so we can RP!!(all chharacters have been moved to pending, please take that info if you want because they will be deleted)
Modern Day Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home again (Open to all)

Go down

Home again (Open to all) Empty Home again (Open to all)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:50 am

It had been quite some time since Kida’s family incident and ever since then he had began to learn alchemy, travelling so he hadn’t been in his home city for ages. Kida stepped off the train and took a look around his environment. “Not a thing has changed” he sighed as he began to walk through the crowds. He didn’t really have a specific destination; the only reason he returned was because he was home sick and wanted to see the area once again. He made his way towards where his old house was located.

Back to top Go down

Home again (Open to all) Empty Re: Home again (Open to all)

Post by Alaric Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:29 am

Long navy hair calmly sat in it's ponytail behind him as the boy walked -barefoot- down the Central street wearing his military uniform. Everyone at Central just presumed he died his hair and got a haircut, so it just made it easier. There were a few other small changes, but that didn't really matter.
Well, that was when he -this was common, nowadays- bumped smack-bang into someone's chest -again-.
He looked up, half expecting to see Mustang -who just happened to always be the one he bumped in to- and blinked when he saw it was some dirty blonde haired guy, looked pretty young, too.
"Uh, sorry about that."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File
Ability: Alexander Elric
State/Homuncules Title::

http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:00 am

As Kida continued on his way to his old place he was trying to mentally prepare himself. It had been a long time and seeing it might have been able to bring back bad, horrible memories from his past. He looked around trying to recognise his surroundings as he walked, he hadn’t been here for ages so it was quite a sight for him to see what had changed. Just then Kida suddenly felt a sudden nudge to his chest. He looked down only to find that a person had walked into him. The person apologised so Kida bent down a bit more and replied.
“Don’t worry about it, little miss, it was my fault for not looking where i was going.” He said cheerfully presuming that the stranger was a female and younger than him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:17 pm

Alexander's eye twitched in annoyance, but let out a sigh. He remember clearly that Pride told him to control his temper, otherwise he'd look like a girl on PMS, so after cunting to ten in his mind, the boy let out a breath and smile an obviously forced smile at the man, chanting 'don't react, don't react' several times in his mind.
"No, it was my fault." He said through gritted teeth before extending a hand, "My name's Colonel Alexander Elric, nice to meet you, uh...?"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:14 pm

Kida jumped back slightly when the boy mentioned his name. “You’re a guy?” He asked not really expecting a reply and continued, “I’m sorry about for calling you a girl...” Just then he paused for a while as he thought to himself, Colonel, Colonel, Colonel. Then he suddenly realised and looked back at the boy, “Wait a minute, you said Colonel Right?...But you look to young to be a Colonel. You must be really talented.” He said towards the boy still smiling like his cheerful old self. “Well i must say that comes as a surprise...” He went on to continue. “...I’m Major Kida Tousan...I’m part of the military aswell.” He said waiting to see the boy’s reaction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:30 pm

Envy let out a deep sigh as he heard the man apologize for his mistake, before giving him a more convincing and almost real smile as a silent 'thanks for not teasing my looks even MORE' before chuckling lightly.
"Well I did join the army pretty early. I'm an alchemist, so I've only advanced two ranks in my being here, I'd be a Brigadier General now if I didn't refuse the promotion -it's too much of a hassle to say-." He said with a grin, "And yes, I'm a guy, I've got no breasts, see?"
He patted his chest to emphasize this.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:36 pm

“Yeah i see” He said before he realised what he had originally came to central city to do, he looked back at Alex. “Well, i probably should be going now, but it was nice meeting you.” He turned around shortly after waiting for a reply and let out a big sigh as he was reminded about what happened 4 year ago at his house. It was really close by so Kida began to continue his way but walked slowly as he went through every horrific moment of the tragedy before. He faced upwards and looked at the way ahead, it seemed that he had finally got a hand on his emotions and was ready to face his fear, he hadn’t moved much from his previous position when he was talking to Alex.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:16 am

"Uh, yeah, sure... you want me to accompany you there? I mean, I am bored and currently lacking anything to do -other than homework and paperwork, but who wants to do that?-... But if you wanna be alone, I don't mind. The park's just a half hour's walk away anyway." The boy said with a grin.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:23 am

“You may come if you wish to do so.” Kida was speaking more seriously yet still cheerful in a way as he now began to walk at a faster pace towards the direction of the house. As he drew closer to the house he looked up more attentively. Soon He was standing right in front of where the house used to be located. There was nothing there but an open space of grass by the pavement with a sigh post besides writing ‘Land for Sale’. Kida stared at it coldly remembering his past slowly becoming more irritated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:38 am

Seeing the male walk off and hearing the reluctant -to him, anyway- invitation, he chased after the boy until he, too, was standing in front of some old house. He had a feeling this old dump was related to the other male, though, at least, if the look on his face said anything, it did.
"It's a nice house... Reminds me of Dublith..." Al said calmly, a serious expression on his face for once.
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:09 am

“Yeah, a nice house” Kida could tell this wasn’t his original house; the old one was burned by his brother. The thought of his brother sent alot of memories rushing through Kida’s head; he clenched his fist as he looked up at the house. Kida placed his hand onto his left shoulder where the transmutation seal was located. A black flash of light arose and from within emerged Kida’s scythe which he held in his right hand. With the left hand Kida placed his palm on the blade, on the circle and black flames began to engulf the whole scythe. With one clean swipe of the scythe the house was split into two diagonally and was burning with black fire. Kida’s scythe disappeared and he turned toward Alex. “Wow, i feel much better now” He said smiling, it seem he had relinquished all his anger onto the house. “So...Dublith you say...” He continued acting like nothing had just happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:07 pm

"...I'm not paying for that." Al said with a blink as he watched the house burn to ash, "Yeah, my home town, it's a small place near the south."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:27 am

“Oh really, I’ve heard of Dublith but I’ve never really journeyed there” He said as he thought of what to do next. “Well, there is really nothing i can think of doing so...where did you say you were going again?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:29 am

"Well I really don't want to go back to my office and do all of that paperwork, nor do I want to go home and do all those chores and homework so how does walking to Central Park and hanging around for a bit, sound?" The boy asked as he gestured towards the larger part of the city in the distance, "Don't worry, it's actually pretty park-y, despite it being in the heart of Central."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:48 am

"A'ight" Kida sighed before continuing, "it seems i really don't have anything better to do today, so yeah sure" Kida began to make his way torwards the larger part of the city where the park was located.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:54 am

Al happily followed the obviously taller teen with a grin.
They walked in a comfortable silence for the trip until they reached the park gates, where Al beamed.
"Voila! central Park~~"
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:52 am

Kida looked around at the park, he had long distant memories of being here from long ago. as he looked around his mood seemed to get even more cheerful as he began to smile more. "I remember this place" he said as he went for a stroll around the park.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:16 am

"Yeah, this place sure does hold some nice memories..." Al said with a small smile as he remembered this was the first time he met Lanza Vice and Inari, "It sure does indeed..."
Alaric
Alaric

Personell File

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down